Poll: Did Apollo missions go to the moon, or was it faked?

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.

did the Apollo missions really go to the moon, or was it all faked?

YES, the Apollo missions did really go to the moon!
50%
NO, the Apollo missions to the moon were faked!
25%
Undecided. I'm not convinced either way yet
25%

Total votes: 12

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

this guys good
gets around to how close they are to quantum gravity near the end

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03- ... ation-rand" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXRLDatmbgA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Poll: Did Apollo missions go to the moon, or was it fake

Post by Munchy »

:deadhorse:

you guys do realize that this whole speed of gravity sidetrack is based merely on a random thought I had about how SSP vehicles could become invisible, right? Even if that idea is flawed, this does not mean that there is no SSP, nor that the Apollo missions actually went to the moon. I'm sure there are many other possibilities as to why we wouldn't see the SSP vehicles.
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

I realize its a sidestep to an avenue of enquiry which might offer a technical solution to the behavior or crafts both witnessed and imagined for which we presently have none as they all violate both the standard model and the quantum model

I still think the position of radiation experiment is tremendously intriguing
were talking several arc minutes if its the case and it seem it would be so easy to do and repeat and illustrate

would like to see that rather than just hear its occured
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

meanwhile

The Washington Post—citing the National Center for Science Education (NCSE), which tracks anti-science legislation—reported Monday that state legislators already have introduced more than a dozen measures targeting science education in 2019. That's more in less than three months than NCSE typically expects for an entire year.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/ ... n-analysis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Munchy wrote::deadhorse:

you guys do realize that this whole speed of gravity sidetrack is based merely on a random thought I had about how SSP vehicles could become invisible, right? Even if that idea is flawed, this does not mean that there is no SSP, nor that the Apollo missions actually went to the moon. I'm sure there are many other possibilities as to why we wouldn't see the SSP vehicles.
Yes, but faulty premises, as i pointed out except by dumb luck, leaves to incorrect conclusions.

Ok Locutus, how about just summarize yer thoughts or some of the reason(s) why any ya think or evidence maybe the moon missions were faked.
or SSP's. Umm is SSP extraterrestrial craft, right?
I am interested on yer thoughts

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

They were faked for the trillions of dollars that have been invested in it.
The Nazis control space and the deep state.
The triangle craft are visible in the infra red and the propulsion seems to be the same as on the early German models.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

Nazi's undoubltedly control the deep state
or that is THE people who built and ran with the Nazi's

but what I don't get is why has it taken them so long to capitulate on the fall of their only opposition they ever faced
that being the soviets

seems to me that the industries needed to make a stab at the moon landing were all built and funded
so that money got spent rather than just stolen

at this juncture the only thing that makes sense is that these craft are hard pressed to move a pilot around
their incapable of cargo to the point that they cant even incorporate weapons

that would explain this not being a run-away technology

despite it being "run-away-ish"
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

Some of the Muellers moved to America in the 30's and became close to several presidents starting with FDR who was a drug kingpin, opium, the china trade.
Others escaped to Russia after the war. They took advanced technology with them in the form of sputnik.
They started the cold war.
and then we have Werner Van Braun to the rescue.
Roswell fits in there somewhere.
Allen Dulles was as fascist as they come.
There was Operation High jump and Operation Paperclip but there was also Operation Money clip. Getting the German money properly invested in US corporations. The Rockerfellers were instrumental in this.
They like the finer things too and want their children to attend the finest schools, so we have a form of peace, but if the catastrophe theory is true, the only survivors after the next cycle will be Aryan.
Maybe China has figured it out too and and that is why we really have tensions.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Munchy »

Intrinsic wrote: Yes, but faulty premises, as i pointed out except by dumb luck, leaves to incorrect conclusions.

Ok Locutus, how about just summarize yer thoughts or some of the reason(s) why any ya think or evidence maybe the moon missions were faked.
or SSP's. Umm is SSP extraterrestrial craft, right?
I am interested on yer thoughts
SSP, Secret Space Program craft could be refurbished, back-engineered, and/or man-made, but they are ours. Sorry, I'm extremely backlogged with sales orders to be filled here, and some other personal issues... so no promises, but maybe I can find time next week.. but there's no short answer, as the enormous amount of various evidence is really key, so I would prefer if you watched the videos... especially the ones with footage of the astronauts allegedly on the moon, which no amount of words could possibly do justice to, but there are other smoking guns to see and hear as well. but I'm not here to argue, and I would never expect you to believe me, nor do I care whether you do or not, I'm just sharing what I've seen, and most of the vids are done by well educated speakers, PhD's and ex-military, etc, so you really need to just see what I've seen for yourself. or you're also welcome to blissfully enjoy your denial, which is fine and probably to be expected from the majority, especially older generations. I'd never expect to convince my parents of any of this either, as they are well set in their beliefs, so there's certainly no point in even trying. I can imagine though, that we probably have similar differences of opinion regarding many other issues such as 9-11 and Kennedy's assassination. and as much as I'd love to have nothing better to do than spend much time discussing all of this, I really gotta get back to work now, the post office closes in about 9 hours, and there's no way I can get all caught up on over 100 orders by then, including one real whopper, but I truly need to stay focused on that, before my paying customers start to complain. I probably shouldn't have even clicked the MyPG bookmark today.. my bad. peace-out :smoke:
ps: it's quite synchronistic that I just resumed watching this video at about 6+ min in... and what he said in the next 2 mins seemed rather fitting:

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Munchy »

I'll admit that an interesting moon landing theory which I think I posted a video on by Richard Dolan, holds that they did go, but used fake footage and images, because the real stuff was damaged by the radiation, but that still doesn't explain how the astronauts handled the Van Allen belts themselves, which NASA states the Orion program currently cannot, since all the previous tech, data, and everything was conveniently destroyed. :rolleyes: maybe that also explains why they had to fake and screwed-up a bunch of the audio transmission delays, and hand out the petrified wood 'moon rocks' too... or not.