Went to the Emergency Room Today

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

I will not go again except

1. In a hearse

2. Unconscious and/or unable to fight for my life

I was at work and lately been have numbness on corner of mouth and right arm. Concerning and annoying like a dentists novacaine wearing off.

Today it grew very strong felt the tingling running down into my hand and I'm feeling slightly but manageable dissasociation.... i.e. lightheaded.

So I go to emergency room.

Big Mistake. I went because my blood pressure turned out to be 219 measured at the urgent care and they wanted to call ambulance for me to take me to hospital.

My great decision to drive my own ass was fortuitous as my truck was not at urgent care 2 miles from where my ass would be released from the hospital if I survived. Which obviously I have so far.

So urgent care is like... so you would feel uncomfortable if we call an ambulance?

"Duh. I fart firecrackers after a bacon sausage and egg breakfast each morning. Are you kidding me?"

So I make it there and heck if no parking space in one of the biggest mall parking spaces short of an amusement park.. I actually looked around for a park and ride or WAIT FOR HOSPITAL BUS HERE.. Nothing.

Finally, I parked. While dieing had to walk 2 blocks.. staggering in door...

"Can Ah Hep you Sir?"

Being out of breath... staggering as fast as I could to the emergency receptionist I gasped... "I think I'm having a stroke." As calmly as I could.

"What is your name sir?"

I told her .. she replied it and mispronounced it.. I spelled it V like Victory.

They took me straight in.....

Wow......

did Bloodpressure and 218/ 117

about same as urgent care i think

So that was about 1:00 p.m.

Had stickers stuck on my chest and pulled my socks down and stickied my ankles even.

took blood..

continuous BP

finally im in the waiting room waiting maybe 1 hour ... girl comes out and calls me in.... Billing.......

sends me back out to waiting room.

3 ... 4 .... 4:30..... 5:00

Most of this time I'm sitting next to the room where they tell families someone has died......

I used to work at the Red Cross so I've been in that room and having lost family been in that room.

Reminds you life is precious.

Finally, 5:30 ... get put in a room and given a gown and attached to a MACHINE with all kinds of wavy lines and buttons... Yessir I had plenty of time to sit and stare at the walls and study those wavy lines and listen to those beeping buttons till finally the doctor arrives and he walks over and touches something on the beeping thing and it stops beeping... Asks me the normal stuff.. you blah blah blah.. allergic to anything?

"no"

leaves and later the beeping starts again..

ok lets cut to the chase.
I'm going stir crazy.. Only thing worse than sitting here stareing at the walls listening to this beeping and sitting in jail is .... I can actually disconnect my ass and walk away.

Seriously, only thing kept me not getting my ass out and escape from doing it was... I needed blood pressure medicine.

They tried to keep me there because my blood pressure stayed around 192 to 208 but finally I was like "Get me outta here." And they assured me they would. Well.

Time slowly or swiftly goes by. It don't matter man.. If your insane or going insane from stareing at a wall ..

I did have some fun though. Remember the button the Dr hit? I looked up there and sure enough there was a silence button.. so I ... tested it slowly at first... pulled off that oxygen clip they attache to your finger.... beeepp beeeppp i hit silent button.. he he he he..

okay next lets try one of these stickers... beep beep beep b eep and light came on "i forget but something unattached"

hit silence .. he he he he

stuck them all back on after awhile and everything reset

sigh.. boredom

can't stand my mind not having something to do..

stares at wall

Oh almost forgot the best part... They took me to this room for a chest xray and girl leaves me there and I'm standing in middle of this room looking around at all the equiment and a shielding area with a glass view plate when a gay guy in a white uniform walks into the room and says, "Would you mind taking off your shirt so your buttons don't show?"

Don't ask me how I know he was gay.. I spent 4 years in the army.

So "sure" I say and strip down.

"Would you mine ..." he winkles his nose and both eyes at once at me "alll the way?"

"Sure" I say... since I'm bold and beautiful.

So I'm still standing there in the middle of the room and 2 nurses come in and start giggling " Oh he's already ready to go."

So anyway I made it home by 9 and BP was still 208 ... smoked couple joints drank a couple beers BP was 145 lets check it again.

tokes on fresh bowl...

Love that Kosher Kush

blueberry hint

ok bp test

ok this is not a test of if Marijuana helps blood pressure. Because they gave me a pill about 4 hours ago and Ive had 4 or 6 beers and 4 or 5 bowls

relaxing.

I did do a simple test earlier bp was 199 then smoked 1 bowl and retested and was 181. Which proves nothing except that it didn't kill me.

ok 151 ..... well thats not 200.

So anyway they tried to keep me there but I was ready to excape if I had to .. thats why I tested the beep silencer....

You never know when something like that may come in handy.

Like a handcuff key scotchtaped behind your balls.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

back to just now 136/84 my normal area

Doc didn't think that was to high.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

Post by Lrus007 »

i went 1 time chest hurt when i would do hard labor.
i go in wait 3 hours to get in after talking to finance dept.
so yup taped pads all over took blood ect. hours till a dr. shows up.
get the ok that is not heart and another 2 hours to get checked out.
next month get the bill $4800 due right away of course.
so no don't go anywhere near a ER....

hope you get better soon that is mighty high BP.

Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 498 times
Received Karma : 983 times

SYNCHRONICITY

Post by Munchy »

Sorry man, that sucks.
I'm afraid I am getting quite due for a visit myself...
any day now.. another damn kidney stone!
along with a couple of other issues, in a world of pain here,
but not looking forward to the hospital at all,
I remember the last visit all too well. :frown:
especially after reading about yours
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1794 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Damn! not to sound flippant, but i hope i fall off a cliff before i need hospital attention.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The only procedure they care about is the walletectomy.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 498 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Post by Munchy »

well it turns out to be nothing that a little open-heart surgery can't fix.
the really good news is that is was diagnosed in time,
otherwise I would've been a gonner in a few years. :nutkick:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

glad you found that early!
providing basic coverage to everyone would slash total medical expenses due to the savings early diagnosis makes

im catching up from a lifetime of neglict but the system that handles the propertyless unemployed in pretty good in my state
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

Intrinsic wrote:Damn! not to sound flippant, but i hope i fall off a cliff before i need hospital attention.
Hey I say the same damn thing man. Its not the dieing scares me as the agony of getting there.

Anal Cancer is BAD! Gangrene from your toes up.. Is BAD.

Getting KILT ! by a 10 ton comet landing on your head. Splat couldn't hurt too very much. How long does it take for a squashed brain to quit working?

Due to my experience in a young crazy life. Your vision of flying toward the telephone pole and just before you hit your head picture brightens slows and freezes.

You awake beside the road. Flipped from back of pickup truck while sitting with back against the tailgate.

Mike D.... sitting with back against the truck cab got a collasped lung.

2 or 3 others hurt less seriously.

driver was boss of restaurant .... "No it was definitely not Dunbars Dive in Levinton." It was a big franchise.

He had his clutch adjusted by the assistant boss and wanted to test it out on a curvy road. And take the whole night shift "druggie" crew along with them.

Kids .. do not try this at your restaurant.

Leave whipped cream nitrous oxide alone.

Mike Del.. took a hit straight off one of those huge high pressure tanks... say 5 ' tall... that we'd plug into the walls pressure tubes.

He took a hugh lung fissssssing high pressure shooting into his lungs and he goes flying backs ass slammed on steel cutting table b ack in to wall.

starts jiggling and shaking legs and arms and body.

My GOSH I thought one of my best friends was dead for sure.

No way... He toughed through it and started waking up.

like when you hold your breath to long and faint.

blow on your thumb to hard you pass out. When you hit the floor you feel no pain.

Having your head cut off by a guillotine. How long does that brain that falls with the brain into the basket memorys record.. vision? thoughts?

I found a copperhead in my backyard when I first moved in here and was clearing wet swampy land with Hemlocks flourishing? Yes the poison ones. Flowers so beautiful.

blackberrys filled the hill in those days.... now red raspberry flourish.

Why? because I like red raspberrys and don't like black raspberrys.... theres is a few small bushes still bloom each year.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

Post by Lrus007 »

Having your head cut off by a guillotine. How long does that brain that falls with the brain into the basket memorys record.. vision? thoughts?
read about it.. they would poke hot pokers and such into the eyes
face ect. of the fresh head. it would respond for 3-5 min. poor fuckers.

also read not long ago the body can die. but the memory part of
the brain remains active a long time before it fades. is the last
part of the brain that stops from lack of o2.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.