whut hash oil stock are you buying tomorrow or on the 8th ?

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

whut hash oil stock are you buying tomorrow or on the 8th ?

Post by anu »

OpenVape is not selling any shares, while they are selling over 270,000 cartridges a month,i looking for some hemp penny stocks besides TRTC, NDEV,nothing too quick will happen with IMLFF but it is headed by the former head of GW Pharma whose stock is now 120 bucks, get the new stuff for 40 cents medical research and program officers from other known earlier startups.....Do you know of any happening stocks that may get a big push from the Cali election if it passes tuesday !! NDEV at 39 cents sell medical insurance that is good for discounts at access points for medicine, i feel that recreational passage will give many interested straights to try meds that will decrease their health costs,READ the whole thing and get back to us. TRTC is totally diversified in the industry and peripheral industries, a friend of mine bought it at 14 cents and sold at 64 cents, whuts 400k shares at 50 cents profit ? dam ! thats 200k, read up on NDEV and TRTC and IMLFF, whats that stand for ? say it again Hash, Hash

just type in OTC TRTC
OTC NDEV
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

whut hash oil stock are you buying tomorrow or on the 8t

Post by MadMoonMan »

Bobs Specialty
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.