Cool IF I Put A Hello Here? Hello!

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

Lrus007 wrote:send her we will help.
welcome back
Lrus007
Hey L! :wave:

Thank you, and thank you!

:rollitiup:

:smoke:,
WHAB

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

MadMoonMan wrote:we ain't paying no ransoms. turn her loose. Your austrailian jungle deserts and caves will not protect you from our wrath.

I agree with what Jesus said.
Always GREAT to see my FAVORITE "Mad Man"!!! :grin:

:rollitiup: :smoke:

:wave:,
WHAB

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1318 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

WhiteHotAfterburner wrote:Day to day, my friend.
Ditto.

Gittin old is a bitch. I've had two friends pass this year. Long, full lives...but the loss still sucks.:(

Other than Mudro, I ain't heard from any of the Ozark Big Roast crew fer a few years now. So it's very good to hear from you.:)

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Butcher Bob wrote:
WhiteHotAfterburner wrote:Day to day, my friend.
Ditto.

Gittin old is a bitch. I've had two friends pass this year. Long, full lives...but the loss still sucks.:(

Other than Mudro, I ain't heard from any of the Ozark Big Roast crew fer a few years now. So it's very good to hear from you.:)
Yes, it certainly is friend. I failed to mention above we buried (I'm not sure what in a family tree to call him. My sister's husband's sisters son's son) maybe two and a half months ago. He drowned in a local river. He was 4. Not 5 weeks after that we buried his dad, my sister's husband's sisters son. He was 25. A two state motocross champion. His dad was his mechanic. He got picked up by Honda, then took a dark path of pills and alcohol. He was drunk off his ass and hit by a truck walking in the street. We're not sure if it was an accident or he did it on purpose. I was with him not an hour before that. I found him broke down near town. He wanted me to jump his dad's farm truck (which he shouldn't have been driving...or have it on the streets at all (drunk)). He asked if I had jumper cables, although I knew where some were, I told him I didn't. I told him I wouldn't jump him....he shouldn't be driving. During our drive of me taking him home (his parents house) he did a couple really stupid things...eager to provoke police. I dropped him off where he lived. He was dead within the hour.

I just drove by that Ozark Pig Roast area 3 weeks ago on my way back from Colorado and wondered what the gang was up to. It's a beautiful area. I guess not much if they're not staying in touch.

Likewise, my friend.....it's great to read your words!

Oh, btw World. I'm done burying people for a while, IF you don't mind, World! :frown:

:rollitiup: :smoke:

:wave:,
WHAB

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1318 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

WhiteHotAfterburner wrote:I just drove by that Ozark Pig Roast area 3 weeks ago on my way back from Colorado and wondered what the gang was up to.
My runnin buddy Mudro got an auto-maker job, so now I rarely see him. WPW did a stint in the pen...he sent a shout-out when he got out, but he's been off the radar since. HempKat got mad at me years ago and ceased communication. Seen Hashcraver & wifey around X-mas '14...he was busy pestering state congressmen aboot hemp legalization. Last talked to Keen, our host, aboot 4 years ago...think his health was starting to falter. I see Soilgro at another site aboot once a year. Ain't heard or seen Maverick since the roast. I think that's all the on-line folks that were there...no idea on all the friends of friends that were there. Now yer as up to date as me.:p Fond memories of that event.:toker1: