The End Tells The Tale

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

The End Tells The Tale

Post by MadMoonMan »

If I tell you the title to this short story then you will know the ending and so there is no tale along the way of life.

If you can go from here to now with no middle then doh.

In other words its time for another sad sad The Cat story. Who will be unnamed. Anyway, we are all playing nintendo one day trying to kill the Metros at the end when suddenly one of the guys yells, "Duke your cat just jumped out the window!" "WHU?" "Yeah man a bird flew by and he jumped for it."

We all ran to the window looked down 2 storys to a concrete side walk and Black Bam Boo is lifeless in a halfmoon. We run down ... assumed dead.. place on bathroom floor with a towel.

Next day he was ... alive...

Alive living and moving but ... never the same... This ain't funny ... its true.

He'd snarl at you if you touched him? He'd look at you with a murderous look... I've had lots of cats. Had a crazy cat looked at you with pure hate ignored her babies and would just sit and glare at me .

Like she was watching and waiting for me to die. So she could urinate on my rotting face. And in a sexy way... serious.. I could see this evil in her eyes.. Lay down and slowly die next to my corpse.

Now is that some kind of crazy shit a cat would be thinking. Of course she was crazy.

So, ok The Cat evil eyes were the first time I saw insanity in a cat. That 2 story fall splatting on concrete did something to that before nice kitty Kat brains.. Which brings up the question. At what height can a cat fall without getting its brains squished together where allmost all previous brain cells get spattled.

Are we talking evil hellish satan coming into the antichrist cat evil? Well know since I'm here telling this tale.

Anyway so I finally am forced to put The Cat in my car with a shotgun and drive "evil It" out to the wilderness.

I justs out of the car window 2 miles down the road.

Fine I'm thinking .. Rid of it one way or another.

Go home.. next morning rise and shine.

The Cat is at the door. 2 miles..??/ never been away from home.

He went outside but..... 2 miles found his way back

Ok fate right? I'm stuck. Yeah fate is right till it turned its twitching eyeballs on me.

FEED ME

When it leapt at me I luckily caught it by the throat and as it tried to wrestle me around I finally was close enough to reach into the closet in the iron shoerack and grab a hammer...

How Do You Kill An Evil Satanic Cat?
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1113 times
Received Karma : 1744 times

The End Tells The Tale

Post by Lrus007 »

1 drop cat off up wind of your home
2 rap hammer hard just behind the ears
3 drop cat 2 stories onto cement again
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.