England

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

England

Post by bentech »

devnull wrote:
Baby Boomers.

Those bastards had everything. Cheap, plentiful housing, completely free education with added grants, free prescription medication and health care....the list goes on. And now they have that last bit of the ladder they've been pulling up for some time. May you choke on your generous final salary pensions you selfish wankers. May the piss-soaked sheets in their profit-hungry care home burn yellow-hot on their bedsores in years to come. They'll have no advocate in me.

We're off. This place is not my home.

now your talking!!!

")
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

England

Post by smokebreaks »

You fucks really got a mess over there now don't ya?
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

England

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Racism was casual and mostly accepted when they were raised. Both there and here. It's one of those things where progress will happen one funeral at a time I'm afraid. The young are better, and their young are likely to be too again, so it's not all lost. I've met old English people, even from well-to-do backgrounds, gone to good schools etc. and heard them say the most shocking stuff--and unashamedly too. I've heard that sort of thing in Italy too, by people who somehow I guess thought I wouldn't be offended talking about immigrants. Much worse than here in the US where at least people seem less likely to vocalize their hate, except maybe among people they feel safe doing so around.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

England

Post by smokebreaks »

It's okay brother, we're about 5 months away from a shit storm that will make your Brexit people look tame.

And yes I saw the fucks on the Manc tram yelling at immigrants to get the fuck out.

In the major metro area nearest to my home, after 9/11 we had redneck idiots poking Muslims with American flagpoles, and recently some assholes have suggested to put up a sign that reads "no vacancy" on the statute of liberty.

Idiots.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

England

Post by bentech »

its a very long process getting the forces of labor undivided once they are...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com