Tokalot VI

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

Indoor marijuana cultivation is one of the most energy-intensive industries in the United States, generating nearly US$6 billion in energy costs annually. According to the Northwest Power and Conservation Council, which carries out energy planning for the Columbia River Basin states (Montana, Idaho, Washington and Oregon), growing marijuana indoors consumes up to 5,000 kilowatt-hours of electricity per kilogram of output. For comparison, aluminum production requires about 16 kilowatt-hours per kilogram.

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/curbing-m ... y-appetite" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

werk it

:roflmao:
awoken the right way

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

ok mofos

im on vacation ... first this year and i deserved it .. working in a growshop is not a piece of cake, oh no dudes .. contrary, carring bales n bales of substrates, canisters full of "water" ... i mean i got customers who buy - no kidding -400 liters of hy-pro fertilizer, 20 canisters of 20 liters ... so stupid, instead of buying raw salts, that our shop carries too ... they like to "work" out ... and i can feel it in my bones, now 3 days off work and my body is aking like a rotten oxcotin pill, you dont feel your body while beeing in the "work mode" .. some heavy shit fell of my brainz as well, as i could sleep for 16 hours 3 days in row without problems, which isnt possible during working shifts .. i bet most of you know that feeling

the bad part about this vacation .... tomorrow 9 hours bus ride , short 2 day break till thursday, and again 9 hours within the bus ... its cheap, you cant beat the price, like 70 euros in 1 direction for 2000 km

weather oulook is saying something like 32 - 39°C (ca 90 F - 103) yay ...

although im an atheist - i have to pray to god ... you ask why ... bc mrs d is coming alongside, its our first vacation doing somthing beyond borders, its her first time leaving a 1st nation country and going to the opposite, to a 3rd world post war country ... lol .... gonna be fun watching her ... lol ...

2004 or was it 2005 i was also in my homecountry with my ex gf, and she made only problems, got spychotic paranoid - without substaces !!!! .. she didnt understand the language and she was obssessed that everyone around her is aginst her, like she is the little tiny blonde german nazi chikc, who is going to happen .... whatever .. well rakija happend to be honest lol .. but thats also too much for some ppl :D

and bc of all that, im prepared fr the worst and i hope for the best, that mrs d is going to have the same perfect vacation, that im going to have
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

im sure youll make the best of it; keep us apprised
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

rodriguezsmith
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: my custom title

Tokalot VI

Post by rodriguezsmith »

2004 or was it 2005 i was also in my homecountry with my ex gf, and she made only problems, got spychotic paranoid - without substaces !!!! .. she didnt understand the language and she was obssessed that everyone around her is aginst her, like she is the little tiny blonde german nazi chikc, who is going to happen .... whatever .. well rakija happend to be honest lol .. but thats also too much for some ppl :D

I got that to a lesser state when I moved to Germany for work back in the mid-ninties. In some senses it was rational, I'd made no real plans at all and didn't have enough cash to get home again were it all to go to shit. But I'll remember that sense of anxiety till the day I die, the first day I wandered around the town I'd washed up in. It was close to panic, and were I on the edge of mental illness it would have tipped me over....The way it smelt, the fact that the German I'd learned was useless (accent!) and just how...different it all was. It was overwhelming.

Still, I survived. And a year later, on returning to England, it really taught me what a shit hole this country is in some sneses. I was fucking sick of paprika crisps, though. Oh the joy of cheese n' onion!

Have a good time, D. Try not to drive this one crazy, eh? :D

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Nice if you can speak and understand a bit of the local tongue, less stress and you aren't essentially confined to tourist areas. The locals usually dig that you tried too. I speak three languages OK and I'll admit I'm uncomfortable going alone where none of them are understood.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

rodriguezsmith
some karma
some karma

Tokalot VI

Post by rodriguezsmith »

Very true. It's only right, I'd say.

Although, it's amazing what you can communicate without sharing a common language, isn't it? Charades and facial expression etc can get most messages across.

rodriguezsmith
some karma
some karma

Tokalot VI

Post by rodriguezsmith »

Lrus007 wrote:i knew you would like that link.
was a war both sides do it.
everyone is racist . if you say you are not
then you are lying also.
Confession of a failed 'liberal':-

I really am not fond of the Chinese. Insular cunts without a hint of manners...and they never look before crossing the road, which I attribute to yet another expression of their cuntishness. I don't like how they talk, nor how fucking affluent they have become, well, the ones that make it here, and what it does to them.... I hate the way they, in my experience, bring up their kids...That single child policy hasn't made for nice people, and it's passing down the line. A mate of mine, in the pub one time, slurred something about it being differences in the Confucian and Judeo-Christian morality frames, and it'd probably be best if I applied some of the moral relativism I go on about when not being a miserabilist (and stfu), but whatever. Cunts the lot of 'em!

21 year old me cringes at me, hates me even.... Can't help it, though. And, I must admit, nor do I give a fuck, even though it contradicts some of my wider political views.... I've had too many experiences of them me rubbing me up the wrong way.

I'm pretty sure it's not everyone, though. Just us that have started to build up the resentments as we get older.

Refs-
Tyskie.

Edit:
Erm. I'm not even sure where you posted this. I just hit reply and jumped at it.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

get a room!

Selected Shorts: Too Hot For Radio, Stephen King: "Batman and Robin Have an Altercation"

http://www.wired.com/2016/08/this-week- ... august-22/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Peace Pipe
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: Electroplasm
Received Karma : 5 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Peace Pipe »

Helped my African roommate grow some sativas in our living room. We put them out on the balcony of the apartment so they could get the most sunlight. We had them right out in the open for 5 months until finally we got a violation notice from the apartment's management. Now they're growing indoors and we are hoping they get enough sunlight now. I'm going away for a while and I sure hope he knows how to properly take care of them by now.
"Intergalactic mind traveling!" -me on acid