Tokalot VI

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1808 times
Received Karma : 1582 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Intrinsic »

^^ interesting, too bad it is still way overpriced. it's still all about tax revenue. in a fair world med cannabis would illegal to sell, free to give away only.
Rec would be charged.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

mid december an ex of mine died at only 40 years of age due to cancer, we also went together to school for 2 years before we hadd our sweet times ...

end of december my stepfather, who was more my faher than my real father, died too in his late 80s ...

2 weeks ago, i cought my gf cheating on me with her smack dealer, needless o say i threw her out of our appartment ...

life is just so ugly to me ... :(
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

quite the downer season there deran,
sorry to hear
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

seen adam curtis's latest?

hyper normalisation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

3 of us online in this thread at the same time

RESPECT !!!

:D
awoken the right way

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1118 times
Received Karma : 1748 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Lrus007 »

The doctor said, "I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is I can cure your headaches ... the bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press up against the base of your spine, and the pressure creates a terrible headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."

Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He couldn't concentrate long enough to answer, but decided he had no choice but to go under the knife.
When he left the hospital he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself.

As he walked down the street, Joe realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life. He saw a men's clothing store and thought "That's what I need, a new suit."
He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit." The salesman eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see ... size 44 long." Joe laughed, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"
Joe tried on the suit. It fit perfectly. As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure."
The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see ... 34 sleeve and 16 and a half neck." Joe was surprised, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"
Joe tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly. As Joe adjusted the collar in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about new shoes?" Joe was on a roll and said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe's feet and said, "Let's see ... 10-1/2 E." Joe was astonished, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"

Joe tried on the shoes and they fit perfectly. Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?" Joe thought for a second and said, "Sure." The salesman stepped back, eyed Joe's waist and said, "Let's see ... size 36." Joe laughed, "Ah ha! I’ve got you there! I've worn size 34 since I was 18 years old." The salesman shook his head, "Look, I’ve been in the business 60 years. You can't wear a size 34. Size 34 underwear would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you a terrible headache."

And that's why you should always get a second opinion.

Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

10 years ago .... on a well known planet , not too far away, something strange happend .....

been waiting for 9 years 11 months and 3 weeks and 6 days ..... to hopefully get an answer .....

WTF ?
Attachments
wtf.jpg
wtf.jpg (286.07 KiB) Viewed 3175 times
awoken the right way

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Tokalot VI

Post by MadMoonMan »

deran wrote:3 of us online in this thread at the same time

RESPECT !!!

:D
wish I'd been there but speed comedy is dangerous

And should never be tried at home
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1808 times
Received Karma : 1582 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Intrinsic »

Sad day, my cat of 16 years passed away last night. She been barely eating for a couple of weeks, wasting away.
I kept her warm an dry and held her every night. Old age caught her. I'm going to miss my little kitty, she was a hell of a mouser. RIP.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

there are also good things, that my ex left me, i mean i threw her out of the apartment ...

im havin more space n room for me, so i fused together living and working room into one, so that i can watch big screen tv and hack into the puter, which moved over in here from there

this means also less sleep, more backpain, more bong smoking and so on .... hard times
awoken the right way