Tokalot VI

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

always liked the convicts too...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Lrus007 »

fuck up at the oscar night...

So…LA LA Land won the Popular Vote and Moonlight won the Electoral Vote?

Lrus007 :smoke:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

I've been the one to party, until the end.
Looking for the after party to begin

I'm going down toâ?¦La La land.
I hope to see you soon inâ?¦La La Land.

Chorus:

Something 'bout those little pills, unreal, the thrills, they yield, until they kill a million braincells (2x)

Now I need to go. Who's going to give me a ride to the aftershow (me!!!),
I hope that I have enough change, so I can make my brain rearrange

I'm going down toâ?¦La La Land,
I hope to see you soon inâ?¦La La Land

Chorus
Ohhhh, what have I done,
What happened to the mornin.
I passed the time away, high today!

(I've got to find a way to fill the space in time (7x), I've got to fill the space)

Chorus

La La land
Is where I need to be,
La La Land,
Is the place that (ah) sets me free

Chorus (4x)

(La la land, la la land, la la land, la la land)

Has anybody seen my brain today? (hey?)
Can anybody pay my rent today? (hey?)
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

whoa!

check out how fast this robot is!

http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/ ... bot-handle" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

Researchers believe that Native Americans have been building the conical wooden shelters popularly known as wickiups, which usually leave no trace in the archaeological record, for at least 12,000 years. In the arid Mountain West, however, many of these structures, some of them recently dated to just hundreds of years ago, are still standing. The Colorado Wickiup Project, led by archaeologist Curtis Martin, has been documenting and dating these temporary dwellings, and has created a database of more than 400 in northwestern Colorado alone. Most were built by members of the Ute tribes, and offer clues to their history.

More than half the wickiup poles the project has thus far studied show, via tree-ring dating, that the wood was harvested after 1881. This was a major surprise, according to Curtis, because “1881 is when all Utes were said to have been removed to the reservations in Utah. But we can show they were here, and in great numbers, until at least 1917.” These wickiups, he says, are silent evidence of the last autonomous Utes, who have been overlooked by history.

http://www.archaeology.org/issues/175-1 ... te-wikiups" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by bentech on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

holy holy holy holy FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by deran »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4VmJcZR0Yg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEDctELIm3I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

doesnt happen too often that you can find me speechless .... enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!

ps: i dont see the youtube videos in the preview mode, therefor i inserted links, cant say if its due to me, the server, youtube, youtube tag script .. etc ... but links work, i removed even the s from https , to ensure you can see what ive just seen 5 mins ago ... OMG ....
awoken the right way

Butters
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: unofficial curvature

Tokalot VI

Post by Butters »

I concur, holy fuck indeed!
mean people suck :smoke:

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

guys

i need your help ASAP ...,
im growing hate inside me towards this polish smack junkie who is banging my ex ... i know its stupid and time should ease the "pain" ... but it seems that i have swallowed all down, and now its coming back up .... problem is, that im afraid of myself, as i bought already some "tools" for him, and im scared of myself bc i dont know myself beeing that cold blooded ... my brain is occupied with the planning of his demise, totally aware of all consequences

im reasoning like, im doing the world a favor, its that small, that nothing to me, this really huge moral question

there are still feelings for my ex, and from my pov im doing a helpful thing ... "forget her and him, thats the biggest -revenge-" ... i always did it this way, but somehow now .. im so stubborn facing the other direction, im so prepared ....

only thing that buggers me, is that they have a dna sample of mine from some 20 years ago, it was said that this sample is going to be erased and wont be put into a database ... second thing, it should be good to stay free of blood squirts

im really afraid to unleash the animal in me ...

what should i do ... ??? dont tell what i shouldnt do, im often deranged , but not that dumb ...

:(
awoken the right way

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1794 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Intrinsic »

I tell ya what to do friend.

Take a hike, immerse yerself in nature: the mountains, pastures, the ocean or sumptn'.

Take a walk about in the woods, if even for a few hours.

I do short hikes all the time to refresh, recharge and get i grounded perspective. IMO it the best medicine for the soul and mind. often an programming or engineering problem I've wrestle with becomes clear after a short climb and a view from the top.

I'm not trying to preach or be trite, I truly believe it will help.

Butters
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: unofficial curvature

Tokalot VI

Post by Butters »

What you should do is think about all the ordinary, mundane shit you do every day without much if any thought, almost subconsciously, and then consider the fact that to do any of them in jail will require someone else to allow you to do them and then they get to tell you when, where and how long you can do them, if at all.

It gets old real fucking fast...don't think revenge is worth going through it year after year, no matter how sweet it tastes.

Maybe just chill a minute, reconsider your thoughts, and take it easy bud. :smoke:
mean people suck :smoke: