Tokalot VI

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1120 times
Received Karma : 1752 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Lrus007 »

hope so also.

i found this pretty funny.
http://www.rotherhambugle.com/2016/11/0 ... -hospital/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

he is fine

i dont know why and how , but thats my gutz talking to us
awoken the right way

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

so

i had a chat with ed rosenthal - and im angry, i didnt knew he would show up at the ICBC and therefore i havent had his/my book on me to get a signiture

tommy chong hasnt had also time for his fans and was just 5 minutes available ... too bad ...

but

thx to you us guys , who were here and brought a lot of concentrates ... they were running the dab bar within the dab bunker at the party and gave hits away for free to everyone who was interested .... actually .. my guess is, that they were searching for "dab victims" without success, as we already know how to dab :D

grreat startup for this season .. 420 is also around the corner ... yay ...

pary on!
awoken the right way

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Indeed.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 506 times
Received Karma : 987 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Munchy »

dab pizza.jpg
dab pizza, anyone? Image
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

a bitch is a bitch is a bitch

Post by deran »

a bitch is a bitch is a bitch :mad:

got home from work and my landlord was waiting for me with the words "deran, i got a couple of emails from your ex-gf" ...
all those weeks it was quiet and peaceful until - well ... he gave me his smartphone to read those emails .. you wouldnt believe ... in short she demanded the deposit for this apartment, as its hers she wrote, because she was the one who payed all bills and the rent and what not ... she was even in a big worry, that i would damage something within the apartment and the deposit would be gone due to restorations ...
i couldnt believe what i was reading ...
then my landlord gave me again his phone to let me read his answer, where he clearly stated that he is tied to the contract that he has with the tenant, as such is the law, and guess what ... exactly - im the tenant, its my signature on the rental contract, its my deposit and its my decision when or where im gonna be the tenant

this situation got me more than mad, the blood in the veins was already boiling and cooking .. first couple of bong hits havent had the effect i needed ... so i choose plan b for relaxation, sat in front of the puter to surf a bit on facebook and read some jokes to lower my blood pressure ... but hey , while im there i can take a look into my emails, bc i had such a feeling .. and ... bingo ... an email from the ex ... but guess what, of course the opposite shit than in the email from the landlord ... "hey deran, how are you, is everything ok, im fine, dont worry, im working hard and im busy .. bla bla bla ... let me tell you, that i found some important documents of yours that you will need in the future, and i want to bring them to your place"
knowing womens logic i quickly answered the email "oh cool, thats great news, luckily for you, im at home tonight and you can come over anytime" ... 2 hours later she replied that she hasnt time, but will have time soon, these days, this week, or so ... (talk about exact timing lol)

so a bitch is a bitch is a bitch

of course im emotionally deranged not knowing what to do and beeing tired but so stressed that sleep will be impossible

all i can do is to be a snitch, and to tell her boss that she is stealing money from his shop and hardware .. like roor bongs, mighty&crafty vaporizers and therelike ... , yes i got not only proof, i got the evidence and i got all my co-workers who all witnessed her junky behavior / mentality , i wonder how her boss hasnt checked her framed game ... i mean shes having withdrawal symptoms, which are called "the cold" ... but its a magic cold, that lasts just an hour or maybe two ... really a magical cold ... half a gram of smack and its dissapeared ... and her co-workers and the boss (also a growshop/headshop) you would think, because they work "within the field" they should know better, but they are dumb and shes fooling them easily ... a bitch is a bitch is a bitch ...

so what about this idea, i mean, i want only the best for her .. like her health ... and my impression is, that a 2 year long therapy (maybe even behind bars) would be the best to save her life and her health, before something ugly happens to her .. yes , you could say that i care .. that i really care ... luckily they have turbo test within the shop, where they can test for any substance within 5 minutes .. those wipe swabs ... will always stay positive for heroin ...

a bitch is a bitch is a bitch

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

guys im so upset, i dont know what to do .. and i smoked all my stash up, and the drugs dont work ... argh ... crap crap crap shit god damn shitcrap crapshit shitshit bitch
awoken the right way

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Tokalot VI

Post by MadMoonMan »

Intrinsic wrote:Haven't heard from ben for a while ... Hope he ok.

Been thinking the same thing :)
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Tokalot VI

Post by MadMoonMan »

There is only one person you can't trust.

Yourself.

Don't take drugs.

"Do you take any prescription medications?"
Attachments
kmart.jpg
kmart.jpg (6 KiB) Viewed 3688 times
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 506 times
Received Karma : 987 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Munchy »

High buds! Just to share.... I've been in the hospital for 11 days now. I only expected to be here for 4 or 5 days this time but it was at that point they had to go back in. Been living with IBS and Divertitis/Colitis since 2001. I don't like to talk about it. But they had me ready to wheel in for heart surgery, to replace my Aortic valve last month, and postponed it at the very last minute, to do this first. 2 GI doctors had been wrong about the order of things. With luck and a favorable 4th Catscan, I"m hoping to go home on Monday, maybe. If not, I have my escape route planned out... Just have to avoid the lasers and tranq darts.. :fly: but they will drag me back for a 3rd surgery to put me back together still, and also for the heart surgery. :tokie:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

all the best munchy !

we will stay here and keep your positions free for you until you can wheel out on your own

actually i have to laugh so hard, us beeing here for decades and forgetting how fast time is passing by and that time is also dragging on our lives and our health, somehow strange .. from the medical point of view ... i mean, where are those sick ones .. i dont see any, i see just us and by that forgetting that every handle is a story of its own, with problems that are common in the non - canna - world ... we are still fighting for a better today and a better tomorrow , and how would our lifes be if there wouldnt be this plant and those stupid laws around her ... we probably would have never met and our lifes wouldnt be that fulfilled , who knows , maybe things would be better, maybe worse .. i dont know ... but i like often to think about stuff in the "what if" position ...

so take a deep breath full of thc , lean back and let those docs do their thing, until you take another draw of thc smoke !

im gonna start this round with a bong full of -new zealonds best - !
awoken the right way