the small TIN-FOIL-HAT thread

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

My red cross training is kinda outdated lol so My terminology and spelling for this kind of medical procedure or precedure? may be let aside as I focuas the important parts of my brain on slicing off my penis? I can't worry about how to spell Capitol or Capital right now? KNow what AH MEEN.. grits teet.. 'm I'm in the middle of circumcising off my penis.

Allow me to please focus so its done right.

Ok No more distractions.

Ok ready deep breath one 1 2 two ..

crap!

I need another drink or 2 I waited to long
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Don't bother, i found they just grow back, bigger, thicker and hairier then before. <puff puff>

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

:toker1:
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

good to see mitnick still around!

Famed Hacker Kevin Mitnick Shows You How to Go Invisible Online

https://www.wired.com/2017/02/famed-hac ... le-online/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

"Last year in the U.S. market alone Chevrolet collected 4,220 terabytes of data from customer's cars... Retailers, advertisers, marketers, product planners, financial analysts, government agencies, and so many others will eagerly pay to get access to that information."

Did Silicon Valley Lose The Race To Build Self-Driving Cars?

https://tech.slashdot.org/story/17/02/2 ... iving-cars" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

Stories of hacked devices like headphones and pacemakers are unsettling, but the idea of compromised children's toys is extra creepy. Since the dolls use an unprotected wireless Bluetooth connection, anyone in the vicinity could potentially listen in to the conversation. A company could also use the toys to advertise directly to children, or it could sell the information it gathers to police and intelligence agencies.
https://www.engadget.com/2017/02/17/ger ... ayla-doll/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

what a bunch of mofos, theyve crossed a line with this "toy" ... spying on your kids, and anybody who can openly connect to the unencrypted bluetooth/wifi interface ... i was really shocked when i heard about it
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

On the fifth birthday of the original Raspberry Pi, the foundation has announced the Raspberry Pi Zero W, a slightly more capable variant of the miniature computer. From a report on BetaNews:
It's essentially a Pi Zero with the addition of the two features many people have been requesting -- wireless LAN and Bluetooth. Priced at $10, the Pi Zero W uses the same Cypress CYW43438 wireless chip as Raspberry Pi 3 Model B to deliver 802.11n wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. The full list of features is as follows: 1GHz, single-core CPU, 512MB RAM, mini-HDMI port, micro-USB On-The-Go port, micro-USB power, HAT-compatible 40-pin header, composite video and reset headers, CSI camera connector, 11n wireless LAN, and Bluetooth 4.0.

https://hardware.slashdot.org/story/17/ ... -bluetooth" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Speaking of insidious toys ...

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/02/2 ... base_leak/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Two million voice recordings of kids and their families were exposed online and repeatedly held to ransom – because an IoT stuffed-toy maker used an insecure MongoDB installation.

Essentially, the $40 cuddly CloudPets feature builtin microphones and speakers, and connect to the internet via an iOS or Android app on a nearby smartphone or tablet. Families can use the fake animals to exchange voice messages between their children, friends, and relatives.

For example, a parent away on a work trip can open the CloudPets app on their smartphone, record an audio message, and beam it to their kid's toy via a tablet within Bluetooth range of the gizmo at home; the recording plays when the tyke press a button on the animal's paw.

Similarly, the youngsters can record messages using the stuffed creature, and send the audio over to their mom, dad, grandparent, and so on, via the internet-connected app.

Cute ... How CloudPets passes messages from app to toy

These voice clips, along with records of 820,000 CloudPets.com accounts associated with the each of the toys, have been left wide open on the internet, with no password protection – allowing gigabytes of sensitive material to potentially fall into the hands of criminals. And it's all due to a poorly secured NoSQL database holding 10GB of internal information.

CloudPets' internet-facing MongoDB installation, on port 2701 at 45.79.147.159, required no authentication to access, and was repeatedly extorted by miscreants, evidence shows. The database contains links to .WAV files of voice messages hosted in the Amazon cloud, again accessible with no authentication, potentially allowing the mass slurping of more than two million highly personal conversations between families and their little ones.

It appears crooks found the database, presumably by scanning the public 'net for insecure MongoDB installations, took a copy of all the data, deleted that data on the server, and left a note demanding payment for the safe return of a copy of the database. This happened three times, we're told.

Of course, anyone else wandering by the database could have swiped the records for themselves and kept quiet, so the information potentially could be in the hands of just about any miscreant.

Computer security breach expert Troy Hunt, who maintains the HaveIBeenPwned website, was tipped off about the insecurity of CloudPets, a brand of Spiral Toys, and went public today with details of the cockup.

“This is kids' voices recorded on teddy bears,” Hunt told The Register after spending a week investigating the security blunder. “I can picture my four-year-old girl, sitting in her room – it's hard to picture a more innocent scenario – and all these actors have access to what she says to her teddy bear.”

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Wow, Now the cops now want to collect fingerprints carte blanche on anybody and everybody for Smart Phone access , crime or not.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/02/23 ... are_found/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"An Illinois judge has rejected a warrant sought by the US government to force everyone in a given location to apply his or her fingerprints to any Apple electronic device investigators happen to find there, a ruling contrary to a similar warrant request granted last year by a judge in California.

Under current law, the government already has the right, given sufficient evidence, to compel a specific individual to unlock an electronic device protected by a fingerprint reader like Apple's Touch ID sensor.

In 2014, a judge on Virginia’s Second Judicial Circuit ruled that a defendant could be forced to provide a fingerprint but not a passcode, the distinction being that a fingerprint is not testimonial whereas a passcode is.

Defendants thus cannot use the Fifth Amendment's protection to refuse to provide a fingerprint on the grounds that the fingerprint itself qualifies as self-incriminating testimony.

But the government's right to compel action diminishes when it lacks sufficient cause to make such demands of people, at least in Illinois.

Essentially, prosecutors want to go into a vaguely described location – perhaps a home or an office – and make every inside, regardless of who they are, provide their fingerprints to unlock their Apple handhelds so investigators can rifle through the devices for evidence. The warrant doesn't say where this raid will take place nor exactly who is targeted.

Butters
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: unofficial curvature

Post by Butters »

FUCK THE COPS :fubird:
mean people suck :smoke: