America is hard to get used to

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Freakalicious
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 3 times

Post by Freakalicious »

When I opened the account the guy told me, you should keep your money in the savings and just move it over as you need it because thieves can access your checking, that way your money is safe. I was like thanks, every day I moved over just what I needed, then I get hit with a $5 fee for making an excess amount of transfers within a month. Turns out you can only make 6 a month, not daily. Of course the fuckers didn't tell me that.

At my new Job I talk to about 100 people a day, over half have new credit cards because their old ones have been compromised and or their identities have been stolen. I don't understand jack shit about this, but what I do know is that in Japan the only people I've ever known who had this shit happen to them was during a vacation to America. You try to tell me that the banks aren't somehow making money off of this. I know the bank guy was trying to sign me up for some CC with some special added level of security for an extra $50 a year or something. Isn't that a bit like saying, "You can use the HIV free whores for an extra fee." Fuck them.

Zodiac
good karma
good karma

Post by Zodiac »

Freakalicious wrote:When I opened the account the guy told me, you should keep your money in the savings and just move it over as you need it because thieves can access your checking, that way your money is safe. I was like thanks, every day I moved over just what I needed, then I get hit with a $5 fee for making an excess amount of transfers within a month. Turns out you can only make 6 a month, not daily. Of course the fuckers didn't tell me that.

At my new Job I talk to about 100 people a day, over half have new credit cards because their old ones have been compromised and or their identities have been stolen. I don't understand jack shit about this, but what I do know is that in Japan the only people I've ever known who had this shit happen to them was during a vacation to America. You try to tell me that the banks aren't somehow making money off of this. I know the bank guy was trying to sign me up for some CC with some special added level of security for an extra $50 a year or something. Isn't that a bit like saying, "You can use the HIV free whores for an extra fee." Fuck them.
I've always wondered, why the funk would I want to insure the BANKS liability? They got scammed, not me (hylothetically, I've never been done).

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

what their saying is "pay us a premium and in the future when your in distress, the dollar amount we [eat] will tell you [in a timely and heart warming way] not to worry about will be increased noticably"
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Freakalicious
good karma
good karma

Post by Freakalicious »

I had to go back today to have them take another $27 charge off that they shouldn't have done to begin with. Unfreaking believable. That's about $100 they've tried to steal from me just this month. Can't trust them at all, have to go through your records cause they try to sneak it by you. Mother fuckers. Anytime they say, "You won't charge you for that," you better have it recorded because they certainly will charge you.

Car Washers
In Japan for 5 bucks you pull up to an automated car wash and put it in park. Instead of the car being pulled through the machine goes back and forth a few time over the car, spraying a virtual foam bukake all over the car. Things can even put hot wax on the final cycle if you want for an extra buck. Once you're done you pull forward and some cute girls hand dry with clean towels. Here in America it costs $17 bucks and some toothless fuck does a half assed job with a mop, missing most of the car before you pulled through a machine that does very little from what I can tell because the car was still dirty on the other side, but with soap on it.

Freakalicious
good karma
good karma

Post by Freakalicious »

Japanese car wash
https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pl ... zilla&tt=b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

never wash a car!
it ruins the patina
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Freakalicious
good karma
good karma

Post by Freakalicious »

lol, oh man, I'd been back in America for a few weeks when I wrote this and probably "sober" for the first time in over a decade. This is why I do plenty of drugs people. I can say 6 years in America and it makes less sense to me now than it did then. It's a much much meaner....and yet pussified at the same time place. Hope all are well.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 400 times
Received Karma : 249 times

Post by ben ttech »

good to see you JF!

how you doing?
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Freakalicious
good karma
good karma

Post by Freakalicious »

Heya Ben, still laying down truths and beat poetry?

Roots

Post by Roots »

Dying 20 years early is going to suck but being a fat man has its advantages.