migrants: why dont they just leave? go home?!?!

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

it doesnt get much plainer than that,
a middle class whitey stuck in traffic talking shit about 'illegals' and comes up with that line

the response is

"well im sure they would just as soon as we stop bombing their homes..."

funny how they think all problems started the minutes they got stuck behind one in traffic
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

They used up all the trees and toilet paper in their country.

Ok War used up all the trees and toilet paper and warm cozy places to shit.

In army first thing we ran out on like next day was toilet paper.

no shitting.

Then the cigerettes started going.

! cigerette would sell for $10.00 and this was when they sold for $1.75 maybe a pack.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

once your not able to move all the shit piling up you begin to have a logistical problem.

For example New York before cars. You think horese were less pollutant? New York had such a hugh horse manure pile buildup.. they had no idea how to get rid of it.. actually tried to sneak "pretend barge of horsehit breaks loose secretely" till found floating down around New Oreleans... Kids remember when shipping your horseshit down the river to remove any tags and phone bills out so as not to id your location..

Things start getting clogged up so to speak and shitting places start running out. Law of supply and demand.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

they bitch about "losing the automobile"

you just laugh and ask em what they know about horses anymore
lost industry as moonie aludes
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

I.E. They have shit all over their own places and they are expanding for new shitting places.

*I never intended to insult New Orleans in any way and imply you should not bury yourself in lower Louisiana in any way so you won't float out of the ground occasionally. When the water rises. Marie Laveau. Calls hauntingly.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

btw one of my most memorable and lovable experiences in life was walking through a Louisiana graveyard. The story they tell .. Poems they wrote. So cleverly my hundreds of years ago to be read . Songs to loves.

Most wondrous you need to read the songs and storys written on the tompstones yourself to believe it.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

MadMoonMan wrote:btw one of my most memorable and lovable experiences in life was walking through a Louisiana graveyard. The story they tell .. Poems they wrote. So cleverly my hundreds of years ago to be read . Songs to loves.

Most wondrous you need to read the songs and storys written on the tompstones yourself to believe it.
i will remember this
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Chester
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: Busy Mus musculus

Post by Chester »

Well Ben,

You are 100% correct, there is no simple answer to this one.

I question the motivations of the politicians who want to buy a pack of new voters with welfare benefits. One would think they've completely forgotten about their existing voters. Of course, it's been a while since politicians actually represented any of the people who voted for them.

So, why do they want to come here? Well the living is easy, the politicians are sharing-out all the government handouts as fast as they can. If, as it used to work, they had to have a job waiting on them in the US before immigrating, the US would not have an immigration "problem".

>>>Link to Original <<<
Article shamelessly copied below:
Paying to be invaded: Over 90 percent of Middle Eastern refugees are on food stamps; 70 percent receive cash assistance from government

Saturday, November 28, 2015 by: J. D. Heyes

(NaturalNews) Tens of millions of Americans are getting to the point where they feel like strangers in their own country, thanks to the Obama administration's incessant importation of as many third-world migrants as the president can possibly stuff into the country.

That is principally why many of them are backing billionaire businessman Donald Trump, and why he has remained the leading contender for the Republican presidential nomination, and why he continues to out-pollthe Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton (and nearly a half-dozen other current GOP contenders).

So it is no secret why consistent majorities of Americans are opposed to mass immigration, as well as President Obama's plan to resettle as many as 10,000 Syrian "refugees" in the U.S. Indeed, many Americans are beginning to feel as though their country is under invasion, from refugees to those streaming over the Southwest border.

What is even more galling to many is that they are essentially paying to be invaded.

Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) data analyzed by the immigration subcommittee staff of Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., who is chairman of the Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest, says that in fiscal year 2013, 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East, who were accepted into the country between 2008-2013, were receiving taxpayer funded food stamps. Meanwhile, the data showed that 73.1 percent were eligible for, and receiving, Medicaid benefits or Refugee Medical Assistance, while 68.3 percent were on cash-payments welfare.

Breitbart News cited additional statistics from the analyzed data:

"Middle Eastern refugees used a number of other assistance programs at slightly lower rates. For example, 36.7 percent received Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), 32.1 percent received Supplemental Security Income (SSI), 19.7 percent lived in public housing, 17.3 percent were on General Assistance (GA), and 10.9 percent received Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA)."

While it's not necessarily uncommon for a high percentage of new arrivals to the U.S. to be immediately eligible for generous benefits, compliments of the U.S. taxpayer, Middle Eastern arrivals are among the greatest benefactors, receiving welfare at much higher than normal rates. And this comes as Obama attempts to shame Republicans and Americans who disagree with his resettlement policies into allowing him to import even more Syrian migrants. The data release also comes on the heels of evidence that at least one Syrian refugee admitted to Greece was involved in the recent Paris attacks, in which more than 130 people were slaughtered.

"ORR defines refugees and asylees from the 'Middle East' as being from Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, and Yemen," noted Breitbart News.

Staffers for Sessions noted that between FY 2008 and FY 2013 the Obama administration admitted 115,617 refugees from the Middle East, which is admittedly in chaos (thanks in large part to a lack of leadership on the part of the president and his foreign policy team, led most of that time by Hillary Clinton). Further, the government granted an additional 10,026 people asylum.

At the same time the government handed out green cards to 308,805 immigrants to people from the aforementioned Middle Eastern countries, identified by ORR as refugee nations. That designation gives those migrants Lawful Permanent Resident status, meaning they can then apply for permanent citizenship after five years and also petition the government to allow them to bring in family members.

In addition, Breitbart News noted:

"As of 2013, Sessions' staff notes, the top ten countries for refugee admission to the U.S. were Iraq, Burma, Bhutan, Somalia, Cuba, Iran, Congo, Sudan, Eritrea, and Ethiopia.

"More broadly, concerning all immigration, the Migration Policy Institute notes that the U.S. has taken in 'about 20 percent of the world's international migrants, even as it represents less than 5 percent of the global population,' and that 1 in 4 U.S. residents is now either an immigrant or born to immigrant parents," Sessions' staff reported, adding that the Census projects another 14 million immigrants will arrive in the U.S. by 2025.

And most of them are expected to also receive generous taxpayer-funded assistance.

Now, I don't object to refugees getting a hand-up. Unlike deliberate immigrants, refugees don't generally plan ahead. They won't know the local language, and may have no useful or marketable skills in the US job market.

One of the elephants in the room no one mentions is that since the all the state assistance budgets are stretched to the limit by inflation and unemployment, all these new refugees are stretching the system to the collapse point.

What happens to all of Obama's refugees (since the Nobel peace prize winner never saw a country he didn't want to drone or bomb) when the states go bust and stop handing-out welfare cash? None of the liar-in-chief's refugees might have much in the way of language skills, useful job skills here in the US, or even reliable work habits. Refugees are not selected for their skills or reliability.

Some of the warmongers among the Laughingstock-in-chief's merry pack of Czars worry about importing vengeful folks in among the refugees.

Sadly the time to have worried about revenge of the "bombed and droned" started with Obama's first term. Equally sadly, the Nobel Peach prize winner apparently never had any intention of stopping the warmongering. At this point in time, it's difficult to "Blame Bush" for any blow-back (like Paris).

We live in such interesting times.

:smoke:
If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal.
If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative.
If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate.
If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. :facepalm:

— Joe Sobran (1946–2010)

LAW - The tool used by government to control it's citizens (current US definition)

twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by twilson »

Bernie came out against illegal immigration back in his July interview in Vox with Ezra Kline.

His exact words were " It will make everyone in America poorer". Wrong Bernie. The stats show illegal immigration makes some people richer. The people it screws are the Americans on the bottom of the economic ladder. And Dems are just fine with that which shows Dems to be even more evil than conservatives.

Fuck the Dems forever.
If Muley can scruff along i can too.