BREAKING CONCENSUS! guns dont kill people... FLAGS DO!!!

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

you gotta see this 1:10 minute update of the song "dixie"

By Mark Fiore
Mark Fiore's latest animation includes a catchy tune about how "guns don't kill people, flags do," in response to South Carolina's incredibly belated decision to take the Confederate flag down from its Statehouse in response to the tragic Charleston church shooting last week.

Watch Fiore's video, and read the animator's comments below.

http://www.truthdig.com/cartoon/item/bl ... g_20150625" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and while your page load, some somewhat ironic illistrating
for your viewing pleasure...
Attachments
charleston - confederate.jpg
charleston - blinders.jpg
charleston - flag plus gun culture.jpg
charleston - toxic.jpg
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

"Feel breath filling every cell in your body.
This is our ritual
We master our breath,
we master our mind.
Pulling the trigger will become an unconscious effort.
You will be aware of it,
but not directing it.
And as you exhale,
find your natural respiratory pause...

.. and the space between heartbeats."

Marine gunnery in American Sniper
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Dick Cheese
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: chongo miqeuma mi nalgas

Post by Dick Cheese »

The confederate flag is a historical part of what the US stands for (not what it is now, but it's founding basic ideals).
Without the South vs. North, would the US be even a shadow of what it is today ?

For what? 150 years +/- the Confederate flag has been no problem.
Now in some random shooting of blacks by a white guy this flag symbolizes hate and violence.

Hmm, I don't see a swastika on it ?

Maybe all those Civil War reenactment shows that have been staged nation wide in nearly every county are based on hate ?
I've never heard of a single person complaining about one of those ???
Yet the Confederate flag is flown at each of these shows ???

Perhaps the media should look a little harder to find a venting arena for their politically correct angst.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

you simply reveal that your NOT consuming any media SAVE that which is CAPTURES by the interests who benefit from racisms whole hearted continuation JUST under and out of sight.

the confederate flag has been a HUGE DEAL for the last hundred years
its simple a revelation of what racist powers still get to call the game
and shuffle and deal the cards

btw,

did you know the swastika was a UNIVERSAL symbol of peace and love for thousands of years before the brownshirts seized german in democratic elections?

indeed it was for years and years afterwords. that time period where america supported german anyway it could INCLUDING selling them oil 2 years into their invasion of western europe and their bombardment of london

this was the period where americans were doing everything possible to facilitate german in destroying the soviet union and western millionaires were licking their lips at the thought of
soon being allowed to treat their employees the way hitler was allowing industrial german to
get away with. in those years you were an pariah if you said anything bad about hitler and the nazi's

and their 'reforms'
swastika happy.jpg
after we went to war with german and road the soviet unions coattails into berlin instead of repenting for what scum we had actual been before and during the war we simply told the good american who knew better AT THE TIME that they were "prematurely anti-facist"

and

you used to be able to hear an old 30's radio spot talking about this very fact and soliciting you to send in for your beautiful FREE sandalwood swastika you can wear and display with pride!

all you had to do was send in one boxtop from a recent purchase of
majestic vacuum tubes

three guesses WHOMS radio empires kept that add in heavy rotation
http://www.otr.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by bentech on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

Swastika charm offered as gift in 1930's radio broadcast

Posted by Piper Williams on February 27, 2010 at 2:21am in Interact

"I was listening to some OTR as I do each night and MAJESTIC, MASTER OF MYSTERY came on the air. It was not a show I was real familiar with so I was eager and curious.. Within a few minutes of the show starting the announcer mentioned purchasing a Majestic radio (* the radio show having been started as a ploy to boost radio sales) and receiving a free Sandalwood Swastika. I realize that it wasn't stigmatized until its use in Nazi Germany, but seen rather as a symbol of good luck and personal well being.. It's incredible to think that a symbol once worn/ displayed for peace and good fortune.. is now one of hate. . ."

Has anyone else come across pre-WW2 mentions/uses of the swastika or associated iconography?

http://www.dieselpunks.org/forum/topics ... -as-gift-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

from
http://phiwumbda.org/~jesse/geek/FreeSwastika.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Get yer Free Swastika!
Majestic catalog from 1940

Majestic Master of Mystery was an adventure and mystery show sponsored by Majestic Radio back in 1933-34. It featured a single actor breathlessly playing every role (with some sound effects). I have only heard one fifteen minute episode and I don't much care for it. It's rather overly dramatic for my taste.

But at the end of the show, there was a strange little offer: send in two box tops for a free sandalwood swastika, our gift to you! The hammy Master of Mystery explains how he came by the handmade swastika in exotic India and I imagine that, in 1933, most Americans still did not associate the swastika with Nazi Germany (although it had been the symbol of nationalist Germans since the late 1800's according to this site). A 1932 Majestic radio

http://history1900s.about.com/cs/swasti ... istory.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But even if we ignore the Nazi connotations, this offer is plumb weird. Listen to it and see if you agree.

http://phiwumbda.org/~jesse/geek/FreeSwastika.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
swastica majesticmodel290-circa1932.gif
swastica majesticmodel290-circa1932.gif (27.64 KiB) Viewed 2933 times

Get all of the seven remaining episodes (in their entirety) here.

http://www.radiolovers.com/pages/majest ... ystery.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
swastica - 1940_Majestic_Catalog.JPG
swastica - 1940_Majestic_Catalog.JPG (34.47 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Dick Cheese
good karma
good karma

Post by Dick Cheese »

You have stated that you're a white boy.

Come take a ride with me to Compton Calif, or Long Beach Cali, or South Chicago, Little Rock Ar, West Phoenix, Atlanta.....and let me drop you off with no money, no phone, no transportation other than a pair of shoes.

If you can honestly envision that you will find that yes, YOU are a racist in less than 10 minutes.

It doesn't matter who confronts you (you WILL be confronted) they could be black, brown, yellow, white.....but you will learn to hate a ignorant person very quickly.
And what is another word for ignorant ?

If you cannot envision the above you have led a very sheltered life.

The world is hard and cold....there is no love for you in those places.

Until you've been in a situation like that you have no footing to stand on, no box to preach from, only words unfounded.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

your obvious some type of shut in
living vicariously on your prefered media's loving strains

ive taken two beatings from such as you say in my life

one as a 12 year old working alongside my pop in one of those neighborhoods were we had stayed to late into the afternoon. i took two blows from thrown cinderblocks and its quite the miricle pop wasnt killed. that was in watts

you could see the tower from the jobsite and a month or two later a japanese family on vacation drove there thinking it was safe to see the famous artwork and got themselves murdered

the second was at a taco stand in el monte in my 20's

once again, someplace i had no business being that late in the day
after the sucker punch he took the worest of it. funny, the incident as a kid started as
my pop surrounded by a good 20 gangmembers and the fight started with him taking a blindside

there were so many guys on top of him half of the gang couldnt get a blow in
not for lack of trying

we were buiding a new home on a lot that had been bulldozed just weeks before
a federal agency was popping up these cookie cutter new homes all over during this particular
era of heavy repossessions

i never hated about it

and when i learned the real dynamics later in life and though to wonder whos grandma was
forced out of her home to start that job; and wonder how many of those gangmembers knew
her story...

i realized that WE deserved it more than likely

only a fool idiot HATES the dangerous animal he has cornered AFTER stealing its dinner AFTER killing its child

lots of scheming fucks deciding what the masses of fool idiots should be saturated with media wise SO that they will know what to think

i got lucky i guess

not being a wed to the fool idiocies i was trained up to run with
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Dick Cheese
good karma
good karma

Post by Dick Cheese »

Son, I am disappoint.

You're so bent on the ideal you're trying so hard to push that you cannot see the light flashing in your face.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

huh...
well then i guess i just dont get WHATEVER it is youd like me to
your description SURE doesnt sound appealing
like anything id every want
and it certain will cost alot more than id care to speculate with present
not that ive got it

so no
your right
im not doing any GAMBLING on "tips" overheard at the water cooler any time soon

like hedges said in his "myth of human progress

"I do not know if we can build a better society. I do not even know if we will survive as a species. But I know these corporate forces have us by the throat. And they have my children by the throat. I do not fight fascists because I will win. I fight fascists because they are fascists. And this is a fight which in the face of the overwhelming forces against us requires us to embrace this sublime madness, to find in acts of rebellion the embers of life, an intrinsic meaning that lies outside of certain success. It is to at once grasp reality and then refuse to allow this reality to paralyze us."

i dont have the kids or the wife
which means i can REALLY fight
nothing to hold me back
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com