Tokalot V

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Tokalot V

Post by Lrus007 »

http://notallowedto.com/marijuana-in-sp ... -fragment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Tokalot V

Post by deran »

so i got this usb microscope to play with, buddy forgot it on my desktop .. and since hes 800kms away, i have no urge to go to the post office :D

its a 30 - 200 magnification, and despite all those fancy trics, the real horror starts when you stick the microscope inside your nostrills lol .. dont worry i wont post my drug crusts rofl

nice toy, tho you arent as free as with a handheld micrscope, so identification on live plants is slightly difficult, carring your tablet or laptop and this microscope into the jungle is just calling for trouble

you can snip off a tiny bit of leaf or bud and watch it later on at your desktop place, should be much more easy and successful as the focus plane is around 100 - 200 microns, which is nothing, or with other words, the size of the tric head is roughly the depth of the focus plane, so you will have a hard time focusing, thats why its nearly impossible to do this on living - read - moving plants, it has to be static, its a must

:fly:
Attachments
2016-06-05-115910.jpg
2016-06-05-115910.jpg (68.31 KiB) Viewed 2282 times
2016-06-05-115803.jpg
2016-06-05-115803.jpg (62.08 KiB) Viewed 2282 times
2016-06-05-115516.jpg
2016-06-05-115516.jpg (69.96 KiB) Viewed 2282 times
awoken the right way

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Tokalot V

Post by Munchy »

did you guys know they're selling all kinds of bongs and bubblers on ebay again? :woohoo:
I thought that was verboten... even if they do say they're "For Tobacco Use Only"
shh... don't tell the DEA.. lol

so anyways, sorry for the inconvenience, but it is time to start a new thread: Tokalot Sex... I mean Six...
er.. maybe we should stick with the Roman numerals... VI
Americans were apparently re-incarnated from the Romans anyway... :facepalm:

but yeh, there's been a rule about this here for years,
something about how such long threads make the site bog down.. whatever.

Whomsoever wishes may certainly do the honors... give it a nice start
I'd suggest adding a link back to this thread for continuity if desired.
Thanks so much for your understanding and cooperation. :bonghitter:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein