what you gonna grow for this season !!!

The perfect place to talk fruits and veggies.
Roots

Post by Roots »

I would send you one but all my pups and cuts are spoke for this season.

The best way is to join a trichocereus group on facebook.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

you benders of what aught are all over it seems...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Roots wrote:I would send you one but all my pups and cuts are spoke for this season.

The best way is to join a trichocereus group on facebook.
No worries. Maybe next season, I'm not on facebook

Thanks mane :smoke:
rSin wrote:you benders of what aught are all over it seems...
Benders are fun

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Now I gotta go through and like all of your guys posts again.

Deja-Vu

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

webeblzr wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:50 pm
Being only the second year for our raised asparagus bed, I was very happy to see starting on the 4/6, the first heads poking up. Now this afternoon, all the crown sites except 3 have not shown any thing poking up yet. Half the crowns grow out green stalks, other half is purple stalks. Next year we can cut them as they are mature, as the root system will be hardy.
The 3 stalks we cut today are very tender, with some crunch, and super sweet tasting, just sprinkling some cut chunks in a salad.
Beets are just popping. Scallions, carrots, and potato eyes are still underground.
Popped a grape/roma/and beefsteak tomato plants into the other raised bed today also.
Still working the working the area where 3 sets of fig trees will go.
I got the sets last fall, and rooted them over winter, with my outdoor plants that will be killed by our winters, Plumeria, death plant, and something else.
Some asshole, used ground cover cloth on that bed, so I had to ripe it all out, and what a ball buster. That shit is stupid.
How are those Tomato's doing? I just went to my friends and checked theirs out..

I love tomato's. All the other stuff you got there is cool too but Toms are the business.

:smoke:

Roots

Post by Roots »

8F5BCD85-38B7-434C-8E22-085543C2DCC3.jpeg
ImageMy pumpkin isn’t liking 110 degrees outside....It’s at about 45-60 pounds right now, I’m guessing I won’t be able to pick it up in about two weeks....I’ll be happy if I hit 150 pounds...first pumpkin I ever grew.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

Post by Lrus007 »

very cool
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

webeblzr
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 138 times
Received Karma : 175 times

Post by webeblzr »

I just took the first few grape tomatoes, and 1 small ripe roma's. In the veggie pit, tomatoes, beets potatoes. The beets are and potato long gone now. In the beets place went a squash plant it's booming now.
The asparagus pit, year 2 this year, we still have to leave much of what grows uncut to build the root system. The stalks are so tender and sweet, we do not cook it anymore, unless like making an omelet that cooks very quick.
Just stuff, everyone needs a Death Plant. Blauwschokker Podded Peas, are cool to see, we'll try some pods later tonight.
Summer Savory, is most exciting spice I never knew of nor heard of before this year. A most stunning flavor when cooked with everything I used it in so far. I'll keep these over winter in an old tent.
Attachments
death plant
death plant
summer savory herbs
summer savory herbs
7 16 2021 008 BPPP.JPG
potato figs roseofsharon
potato figs roseofsharon
7 16 2021 015 raised bed aspargus.JPG
7 16 2021 014 raised bed tomato grape.JPG

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

Post by Lrus007 »

nice spread
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

webeblzr
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 138 times
Received Karma : 175 times

Post by webeblzr »

Thanks, it's just a small home, on a rural lot. Some farmer whittled out of his acreage 60 years ago, built 3 houses, deeded them, set each on about a half acre. It was his retirement fund. Easy to take care of.
I salvaged all the old cinder blocks, roof rafters, from a falling down out building, for the raised beds, someone I knew had lots of old spent growing medium that needed a nice place to go.