Discovery of the ancient Aratta civilization of Ukraine

Iconoclasm
Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

A society that predates Sumer and reveals not just the origin of our species but may explain why we invaded Iraq and why we are now involved in the Ukraine. They were looking for weapons of mass destruction but not weapons made by the hands of man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImPSfcnlCiY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

gotten about halfway through it

funny, wiki says there isn't a single artifact shown to be from this civilization. and yet the tibetian monks visit those sites and have written records which verify their order comes from there in antiquity

havnt gotten into studying who this presenter is and the care of the objects he shows.

very cool stone carving of a mastodon
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

Wiki is great but they don't know everything and this is still a relatively recent discovery, but I believe the records of the Kings of Sumer are accurate and they lived extremely long lives and some may live yet. I don't believe in the christian God but the idea of a technically advanced civilization creating a slave race and then that race evolving into us makes a lot of sense to me.
What would our debt be to Enki if he were to return?