deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

wake up world

Post by deran »

yes - another conspiracy crap ... i thought at first ...
but than, no its all actual news, all aired on tv by major networks, a touch of real journalism, yes .. really ... but this time only to tell us things we "secretly" knew but didnt wanted to ...

- military hackers creating sock puppets on forums (this might be interesting for some of us? i need assistance on this one plz) and/or and and-or hacking it completely

-the making of "the ferguson" hoax

-orlando massacre, another behind the scene

-911 (need any words? lol)

-the paradigm - I LOVE THIS ONE dr michio kaku (the famous physician) - cosmicmicrowavebackroundpicture proves: we are in the center of the universe, and my signature proves this too btw

-hiv does not cause aids: banned test, false test, no working test, actually an impossible test at all

--------------------------------------------------------------------

we are living a lie - its crazy, really it is !
i hope i reach some of you that got children, so that you are able, not to teach em, but to show em how to live open minded and open eyed and self confident in this - i dont dare to use the word - world ...

seems, first you cant trust anybody - now you cant trust anything , last step , you cant trust yourself ->mission accomplished

think about it for a second - holy crap ! :evil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZOk3ENqIqg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

awoken the right way