CO2 Extraction

Home of the hash & oil extraction faction.
Roots

CO2 Extraction

Post by Roots »

>>>also ive never seen co2 extracted "oil" - all oils which were titeled as co2 were in fact bho,iso .. whatever

It should be clear or have a hint of yellow.....it's consistency should be more liquidity than other high end oils.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

CO2 Extraction

Post by Dick Fein »

The licensed producer I am using is introducing a line of concentrates and I have to believe they will be using co2.

BCbudinTO
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

CO2 Extraction

Post by BCbudinTO »

I'm working with a guy who is a professional refrigeration mechanic, like he builds luge tracks and ice rinks,so supercritical fluids and reclamation are sort of his thing, he says he's going to look into what it would take to build one. I'll keep you posted. It might not be very big or he might come back and "fuck it, can't be done"

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

CO2 Extraction

Post by Dick Fein »

I posted a picture of a rig earlier in this thread BCTO he might benefit from seeing it.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

CO2 Extraction

Post by Dick Fein »

I recently tried some CO2 shatter from Emery's dispensary and I can honestly say it is the tastiest shatter I have had.
It was made from Girl Scout Cookies which it claims is a cross of OG Kush and Durban Poison. I think the taste has more Durban in it.
60.00 per gram.
He also has something called Full Melt for 100.00 per gram but I have not tried it yet.

CBDFlower
needs karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

CO2 Extraction

Post by CBDFlower »

Dick Fein wrote:
Hacks wrote:BHO seems more everyday practical doesn't it?
I have a notion that you can recover and reuse the co2 indefinitely where you can't really recover the butane.
Plus the safety factor is attractive.

Even if you can't recover the C02, the cost of it is far far cheaper than butane or ethanol. Though I believe there is considerable electricity usage with CO2 extractors.
Your online source for CBD hemp flower and hemp bud https://BerkshireCBD.com