THCA crystalization

Home of the hash & oil extraction faction.
Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

THCA crystalization

Post by Dick Fein »

There is a patent for a new process that is taking off. I am in a group on Facebook (Advanced Closed Loop Extractors US) that is growing these crystals in little mason jars and making terpsauce with them.
https://www.google.com/patents/US20170008870" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Excerpt ;
Methods for Obtaining Purified Cannabis Extracts and THCA Crystals
US 20170008870 A1
Abstract
The present invention includes a method for obtaining a higher purity cannabinoid solvent extract from a plant which comprises cannabinoids and/or terpenes. A solvent extraction is performed on the optionally dried plant material, followed by a step of removing high molecular weight impurities by a cooling step. Following the cooling step, the precipitate is removed and a higher quality filtrate is obtained which contains higher levels of purity of cannabinoids and/or terpenes than the starting solvent extract. The methods of the invention also include a method for obtaining crystallized THCa, which comprises obtaining a filtrate by the methods disclosed herein, or obtaining a solvent extract, and allowing crystallization of the THCa to occur. The filtrate, crystallized THCa, and residual filtrate remaining after crystallization of THCa can be used as starting materials for products that include cannabinoids and/or terpenes.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

THCA crystalization

Post by bentech »

whats terpenesauce?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

THCA crystalization

Post by Prawn Connery »

Hash oil
Licensed to Krill

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

THCA crystalization

Post by bentech »

ok fein!

describe what your doing exactly, and what the groups effort have to do with it seeing as I believe it takes several tens of thousands of dollars to build a closed loop recovery system
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

THCA crystalization

Post by Dick Fein »

You should read the patent it describes the process completely. It works with any solvent from any technique and basically you use very low temperatures to initiate crystalization. I am just getting a grip on it myself. This guy who discovered it is going to cash in big time but he seems to be a head and describes it perfectly for open loop devices like mine.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

THCA crystalization

Post by Lrus007 »

more than one way to skin a cat.
i am always trying things.
this gal jar of BHO was full at 1 time.
i got it to refract into many grades of oil.
oil.jpg
Lrus007
oddly posted photo sideways sorry..
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

THCA crystalization

Post by Dick Fein »

How did you manage that?

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

THCA crystalization

Post by Lrus007 »

i posted photo but it linked it sideways.
:roflmao: Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

THCA crystalization

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The newest thing here in the shops are "THC diamonds" which are octahedron-shaped crystals that are over 90%. I'm not sure why they are supposed to be better than shatter or wax of similar purity, but they do look cool. I prefer flower so after buying a gram of 94% wax to satisfy my curiosity about it, I checked out of the concentrate market. That super concentrate shit wrecks my throat and the high seems a little flat.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Roots

THCA crystalization

Post by Roots »

Short path distillation is just a trend....when you start refining thc to 95%+ you lose all the terps...the only thing it’s good for is putting it in pins and smoking on the sly.