cbd oil - anybody tried it ?

Home of the hash & oil extraction faction.
deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

here is the link

http://healthyreport.co/v1/index.html#a ... _sub3=2376" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I just got mine yesterday. I was skeptical (weed without the thc?) but as soon as I took my first hit I was soaring. Good shit.
so i wonder ... hmmm

anybody of you tried smoking, dabbing, vaporizing pure cbd oil ? what r its efx?

my only expirience is 12 years old, wrong stored, moroccan hash ... which once was active, after those 12 years everything got converted to cbn, and it didnt make me/us high, instead it took us off from the high we had due to previously smoked weed, next day testing was pure placebo burning, nothing.

ps: thx mom for storing that hash for me all those years :innocent:
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

attic?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by deran »

nah her cupboard, was dark but not cold and airtight, also it was a pressed slab, not a hand rolled ball with a covering patina surface

slabs loose faster thier magic than hand rolled balls

btw there is a nice thread, at shantis forum, about nevils haze that has been stored "under optimum conditions" in a freezer for more than 5 years, lost also its magic - whats a freezer, a machine that freezes water, but no infos if it was just a few degrees below freezing point or even a better thingy with minus 20 C , should be around 0 F, degrees (would make a big difference as with our food)

nothing without an airtight vacuum in cryogenic condition, thats the only way to go for longtime storage imho
awoken the right way

jesus

Post by jesus »

I'm skeptical. CBD gets you unhigh.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The superior keeping of ball hash is I'd bet simply down to it being the smallest possible surface area for any given mass. Hashish lasts quite a bit longer than flower, I'm guessing it's totally possible to successfully store it for five years or more if absolutely sealed off from air and light. I've found hash that's been in a stash box wrapped in foil in a pill bottle for two or three years and it still smelled and hit like the real thing. The book "Hashish" mentions Afghanis storing hash long term in sealed ceramic vessels buried deep.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

To add: even on old hash it's generally just the outside layer, usually darker in color, that's lost its magic; the stuff inside, if it's still the original color, should be fine.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by deran »

im aware of activated hash, as frenchy calls it, but thats not the case with slabs

1st choice/class/minute resin, is rarely put into "commercial" slabs, such qualities are mostly handled as powder or is hand pressed

i for my part have never seen a quality like tbisla in slab form, best slabs were zero zero or sputnik that i came across, but i have to say that the fewest folks have the pleasure to go directly to the farmer in chef chaoen to choose stuff und shit it out into a sieve, simple maths and politics, its "cheaper" to loose a shipment of lower grade stuff than primo

some sources speak even for 1% return for best quality, like 1kg from 100kg of plants, which is the same price as 20 - 40 kg commercial

on a side note, ive seen test results of that, oh so famous, commercial euro slab, buddy got busted: 12 grams of hash went into the lab, total amount of cannabinoids was 1,6 %, i bet soap bars are even stronger ... but ppl smoke it and buy it, greedy bastards

now im getting nostalgic, when i was young i rolled rope weed into a newspaper, not a part, the whole newspaper sizewise (what a nice word lol) a joint with 50 - 70 grams in it, nope it didnt make me high nor my buddies, we were dizzy, probably bc of lack of oxygen or whatever, and in comparison to that the euro slab with its whooping 1,6% had an effect when your tollerance was at baseline, its no wonder that big bongs and big bowls are very common here, not to speak about the practise to mix hash or weed with tobacco, which when smoked in such a quantity out of a bong has also an effect

young and dumb .. lol ... but its ok, im back to smoking pure out of a small (handsize) spoon

so many words, i just wanted to hear about expiriences from inhaling cbd oil lol
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

fuck them kids bongs!
jeez
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

barneshenry
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by barneshenry »

it's beneficial for me and i m regular user of CBD oil.
Barnes Henry