Almost Fooled My Ass! Grr. Till I read this.

Stoner ramblings. Totally made up fictional shit that nobody means at all but is exercising their imaginations.
MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

Insert CUT part of story that breaks it all down to the nitty gritty.

""At Wired a report noted that the idea isn’t new, but the researchers now claim to have evidence.

The Southampton team, the report said, “found signs our universe is an illusion by studying the cosmic microwave background (CMB) – radiation left over from the Big Bang.”" .. yes kids you can have double quotes if used properly.

My comment. Lets cut your scientify guys toes off one by one... We flip coins big to small or small to big for each foot ... to see which side we start on. Ok go.
coin flip.jpg
coin flip.jpg (5.12 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
Hows that illusion feeling to yew RIGHT now?

Researchers suggest universe started out as hologram.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/researchers- ... -hologram/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by MadMoonMan on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

I throughly examined this theory on a white piece of 2d paper... Or as 2d as you can get drawing with a blue pen on a virtual flat 2d surface.

I.e.. you have forward and backward. If you are a dot in a 2d universe you exist both in past present and future no matter at what point you are on the line. Or is it a filed? How do you describe a "plane" of exisence. A folded up or expanded universe.

You can NOTE there is no time in a 2d universe. This is important because it speaks of where did "time" come from.

an integral part of the 3d universe.

Oops I had this all written out and now I cant find my 2d universe paper. I see my pen.. but where did the paper go?
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

First, i find it's incredible yer reading world net daily! The birther capital that Donald quoted verbatim but claimed it was his experts.
did ya notice the tripe on the bottom:
"Ever wonder about evolution, and all those millions of years? Find out the truth at WND’s Superstore, where books and videos include “Evolution: A Fairy Tale for Grownups,” “Evolution: The Grand Experiment,” “Intelligent Design vs. Evolution” and “The Greatest Hoax on Earth,” and many more."

2nd is they have it wrong, at best we are a projection form a multidimensional universe.
The weak and strong atomic forces are an example of two more dimensions in addition to the normal 4 (time being the forth).

As in electromagnetism there are two components that are attached at right angles (orthogonal) to normal space. Else how do the connect? where is the back EMF energy stored? That right angle is into another dimension,
Same with space-time.

notice a pattern? (other then I'm nuts)

We are a perceived projection of at least 11 dimensions if not infinite.
I may have more to ramble on with later ...

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

bump
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Dont recall this pic...

MadMoonMan wrote:Insert CUT part of story that breaks it all down to the nitty gritty.

""At Wired a report noted that the idea isn’t new, but the researchers now claim to have evidence.

The Southampton team, the report said, “found signs our universe is an illusion by studying the cosmic microwave background (CMB) – radiation left over from the Big Bang.”" .. yes kids you can have double quotes if used properly.

My comment. Lets cut your scientify guys toes off one by one... We flip coins big to small or small to big for each foot ... to see which side we start on. Ok go.
coin flip.jpg
Hows that illusion feeling to yew RIGHT now?

Researchers suggest universe started out as hologram.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/researchers- ... -hologram/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

I am down with the holographic universe theory, especially as espoused by Doug Vogt of the Diehold foundation. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjBe55 ... zkK-8lgQtA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

im with david icke

its a simulation programmed by the archons

and i do believe more n stronger this than the pope itself believes in god

diverse travels on ketamine and dmt and their derivates prooved it to me
awoken the right way

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

I wish to backtrack on my statement:
"time being the forth" diminsion
Time is not a dimension, sorry I said so.

I've decided my professors who all tried to drill it in me that despite t (time) is part of the 3D vector which is shows as a 4-tuple vector, time is not a dimension.. example: (x,y,z,t).
Since I question everything, it took 40 odd years of pondering to see it. After all mathematically it is a dimension. But only in 3D. once we found the weak and strong forces have to be intersects of additional dimensions for the math to work, time does not fit mathematically in a n-tuple space where n>3. Madmoonman talked of this, thanks for the insight.

I'm a slow learner, so what?

Time is not a dimension, sorry I said so.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Did ya know time is zero for an photon, since it travels at the speed of light.
That is when is it is created when you turn a light on, no time/entropy/space exist for it till it hits something (absorb), until re-emitted and zero time again.

The distance and time it traveled, that we measured, was instantaneous to the photon No time or distance (in 3 dimension) is experienced by the photon while traveling relative to us in 3D. So where/what did it go/come through to exist?
Weird huh?

From this I deduce it takes mass (intersects of greater then 3D) to have time. And these intersects are at the quantum level. The nuclear weak and strong forces are the artifacts of two of the known orthogonal dimensional intersects. Electromagnetism are two more. Gravity and (I don't know yet what its complementary orthogonal force is) are two more.
Work in progress …

Remember all forces can also be viewed as just the transfer of subatomic particles, yanno string theory.

My conjecture is those particles are the orthogonal intersection of dimensions >3

Hell the our 3rd dimension may be the consequence of the two primary/seed dimensions, and may be viewed as a force (F=MA) since quantum particles apparently do have to move right angles to be somewhere. That is relative to the 2 dimensional universe. but not to us in 3 dimensions.

Argggggg there is no end to it … it is so elusive, convoluted, yet it feels there is an eloquent answer just out of reach

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Let us examine the quantum chemistry of a ... oh say a co2 molecule, for no particular reason :innocent: any will do.

The co2 molecule absorbs and re-emit the sun's reflected photons in all directions (at a lower energy state), some away from earth, some back to earth. thus Trapping energy in.
Old stuff fer sure. a lot of folks don't like it.

Here what's ya not going to like, i don't like it.

co2 also re-emits some photons backward in time, possible compounding the GW effect.
no one understands it, no one likes it (except maybe Feynmen and he's dead).
See 'QED:The Strange Theory of Light and Matter' by Richard Feynman

I like this quote from Feynman in QED:

"The theory of quantum electrodynamics describes Nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And it agrees fully with experiment. So I hope you accept Nature as She is - absurd."
:bong4: