Guess what folks good news finally

Stoner ramblings. Totally made up fictional shit that nobody means at all but is exercising their imaginations.
Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Stoned Cold Bulldog
Has bestowed Karma : 12 times
Received Karma : 174 times

Post by Hopefull Stoner »

Hi Yall,
long time no see/smell etc. having a life finally makes that happen for me too like it has always been for many of you.
so, SINCE THIS SECTION IS FOR FICTIONAL INFORMATION I FIGURED I CONTRIBUTE .
Was supposed to get my gear today , i went to check tracking, and i almost had a fucking heart attack.
shit said delivered, and mention the name of who signed for it too. Ony it wasn't me, and i know for a fact the truck never arrived. smdh :confused:

so, i got on the horn, and i even cursed too, i was like i don't even know who the fuck ... is etc. so they contacted the driver who made a mistake . when he got here he blamed someone else for switching the orders somehow. he laughed , and smiled not know i wanted to smack his ass.

So, after like 8 years of a hiatus from making pizza i have everything but the fan i chose to get, and a few tiny things.
went for it, and got a gorilla tent, shorty . too bad my alternative space is not tall enough to get a regular. but hell it saved me money :) insulated ducting, new ac hood too. still have the cool tube though .

doing coco finally bio bizz, and cns nutes , a couple will go in hempy buckets 2/3 the rest regular pots/bags.
just have to wit for the coast being clear . clean area, do an insect bomb for GP, and choose the lineup.
thinking a couple of fems , then followed by reg's hoping to sneak a two run perpetual in right quick .
then shut down for awhile .

will post some cleaned pic's when it's time . damn that was a lot of fictional nonsense i just posted. :gadday:
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie:

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Guess what folks good news finallys

Post by MadMoonMan »

EDIT CUT POST AND PASTE:
"....so, i got on the horn, and i even cursed too, i was like i don't even know who the fuck ... is etc. so they contacted the driver who made a mistake . when he got here he blamed someone else for switching the orders somehow. he laughed , and smiled not know i wanted to smack his ass."
END EDIT CUT:

So your the guy got me fired? JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS!

What do you think my slumlord is going to say when I can't pay the rent Christmas eve.

And its snowing outside Christmas morning?

20 degrees.

He's not very forgiving on people who don't live up to their promises.

I was going to post a scary santa picture here but I changed my mind when it scared me.

Here's a picture of a poor kitty being tortured instead to tiltillate your brains. get them enzymes and stuff flowing and doing all that chemical bonding stuff I didn't learn in 7th grade chemistry.. or 8th grade.. or.. I don't remember any 9th grade sorry.

What was the question again Professor?
Attachments
torturedkitten.jpg
torturedkitten.jpg (7.61 KiB) Viewed 866 times
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Sounds like fun!

Happy engineering stoner.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

I don't mean to be all critical on anyone endeavoring to start a grow but if you need a tent inside your house. Maybe you shouldn't grow.

If you spend $Umpteen on a tent?

When to do a proper grow room you need to know how to deal with all the issues involved and know how to build it and can go to Lowes and build it your self cheaper.

You maybe shouldn't be growing.

I could go on but then this might turn into one of those running comedy routines.
Attachments
foxworthy.jpg
foxworthy.jpg (5.12 KiB) Viewed 858 times

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

#5.. Your cats have access to the inner floor ceiling panels where you grow and don't like to go out in the wintery cold or hot summer heat to take poops and pees.

#4.. see #5

#3... see #4

#2... see #3

#1... You can't get that smell off your fingers and it reminds you why you learned to never play in sandboxes as a child.