Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Jesús Malverde »

roller24 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:36 am
Does that translate to sociopath?
Perhaps, but my schadenfreude causes no one any harm, there is no victim. Hurt feelings? Too bad. Contrast this with the sociopathy of the anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers who endanger and kill others, who share and spread their bizarre, mentally defective death cult leaving the dead. the maimed, the orphaned children and bereaved spouses and family (the ones they didn't directly kill through infection) the traumatized health care workers who have the soul crushing job of cleaning up after their irresponsibility and selfishness in their wake.

The world becomes a better place without them. I would obviously prefer they saw the light and accepted truth rather than their perverted and twisted delusions, but you and I both know that ain't ever happening. They are brainwashed to the bone, incapable of rational thought now, and lost to the darkness they run towards. Let them go, do not grieve, they are exercising their own free will, their pointless and agonizing deaths are the logical endpoint of the path they have chosen.

I also laughed at the pointless stupidity of religiously motivated suicide bombers. Did you?
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ests-study

Well, here. Have a chuckle. Seems to have gone unnoticed the first time I posted it.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Jesús Malverde »

So looking at preliminary data, male teens between 12 and 15 might be at greater (but highly improbable) risk of hospitalization from the Pfizer jab than from Covid infection. Fine. Give that small group the AZ or J&J or another jab instead. And sorted. Not sure what your point is. Not exactly a stinging rebuke of vaccinations.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1794 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Roller's headline says:
Boys more at risk from Pfizer jab side-effect than Covid, suggests study

US researchers say teenagers are more likely to get vaccine-related myocarditis than end up in hospital with covid.

Spreading fear,uncertainty and distrust FUD. Let's see what the scientist say what the facts finally unraveled.

Information about COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens
Cases of myocarditis and pericarditis in adolescents and young adults have been reported more often after getting the second dose than after the first dose of one of the two mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna. These reports are rare and the known and potential benefits of COVID-19 vaccination outweigh the known and potential risks, including the possible risk of myocarditis or pericarditis.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... cents.html

Unvaccinated Teens 10x More Likely To End Up In Hospital With Covid

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcev ... -says/amp/

COVID hospitalization rates 10 times higher in unvaccinated kids, CDC says. What to know

https://www.mahoningmatters.com/amp/loc ... ow-4304582

Unvaccinated People Are 11 Times More Likely To Die Of COVID-19, New Research Finds

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/10/10360239 ... vaccinated

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

COVID-19: What are Pfizer’s side effects in adolescents at high risk?
Written by Hassan Yahaya on September 9, 2021 — Fact checked by Jessica Beake, Ph.D.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... d44c810de7

* A new study has investigated the side effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine against COVID-19 in extremely vulnerable adolescents aged 12–15 years.

* Results show that the side effects are likely to be mild to moderate and clear up after 1 week.The research also notes increased acetaminophen use after the first dose

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:28 pm
?? There is the above multi intelligence agencies report passed through peer review by experts in the field. Data is the coin of the realm.
Great, then that data should be readily available....so where is it? I am still waiting on you to present it.
The "intelligence" community has a long history of lying to the public...so I'm going to need them to show their work.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

If you don't trust the government how about the scientist doing the work in the field, peered reviewed the government's work and were satisfied the conclusion is accurate.

So if you don't trust the scientists participating in this field, most who have dedicated their life to the truth, thousands and thousands of them would now all of sudden have to want to lie to the public.
:facepalm:

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Lrus007 »

well i have covid round 2 got over it the 1st time.
little more sick this time. but shit happens.
i still would not want the vax. so if i die will
make jesus happy my kind is dieing off.
but i put myself on some meds. i will try to
kick it's ass again.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Dude! Well if you're a host with an active colony the vaccine is too late anyway. Sorry to hear tho. Suggest isolated and drink a lots of water.

Beyond you, now there are others at risk too that can't protect themselves, someone's kids and those others that are not able to take the vaccine.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1741 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Lrus007 »

no worries i am not leaving the house till better.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.