Anti-vaxx Chronicles

The place to share your thought provocations
User avatar
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Posts: 5303
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:51 am

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

rSin wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:28 pm
my reading informs that the more shots you get
the greater chance you have of both
activating latent viruses
like shingles

and inactivating your immune response to many of the things you got shots for way back when...


i think thats right

is it?
I don't know, but I can say my brother got shingles just before eligibility for vaccination. He's vaccinated now and no shingles, I'll have to talk to him what is doctor said and timetable. i think the MRNA just codes a specific protein targeting novel coronavirus Spike? What does activate latent viruses? stress? i think covid would do that.

User avatar
roller24
Technical Admin
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: kitchen door admin
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 138 times
Posts: 1712
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:14 pm
Contact:

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

Intrinsic wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:14 pm
roller24 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:55 pm
Actually, that is a typo.
No worries, I figured out what you meant by context.

The vaccine rollout strayed from industry standard safety measures in order to speed production.
That's not true. it went through the stanard three stage trials and FDA bureaucracy rechecking data. standard operating procedures, no safety measures bypassed. nothing rushed that I ever heard of. excruciating slow trails, to me.
What was rushed was production paralleling the trials, a gamble to expedite production. Only thing lost would have been money and time not safety.
Dr. Malone: No. My concern here, as I said in our prior interview, is that there’s been a series of actions taken, policies taken, regulatory actions taken, that are at odds with how I’ve been trained with the norms as I’ve always understood them. The regulatory norms, the scientific norms—these things have been waived. For a lot of people, it doesn’t make sense.

And recall, reeling back, what triggered this was this amazing podcast with Bret Weinstein and Steve Kirsch, where I don’t think at that point in time the world had really heard anyone questioning the underlying safety data assumptions and ethics of what was being done. There was a widespread sense of unease about these mandates and efforts to force vaccinations, and expedite the licensure of this and deploy it globally on the basis of very abbreviated clinical trials. There was a widespread sense of uneasiness.

But people didn’t really have language to express it. When that podcast happened, for some reason, it catalyzed global interest in a way that I didn’t expect. I still have people writing me, “I just saw the Bret Weinstein DarkHorse Podcast.” Something happened there, where events came together. I expressed some things that I had just been observing that I felt were anomalous in how the government was managing the situation, in the nature of the vaccines, in the testing of the vaccines, and in the ethics of how they were being deployed and forced on children, plus other things in various countries, including the United States.

That triggered a whole cascade, but it wasn’t because I had concerns about the technology or was casting shade on the technology, I’ve repeatedly made it clear that, in my opinion, these vaccines have saved lives. I get challenged on that all the time, by the way. There’s a whole cohort that says, “Oh no, these aren’t worth anything. They shouldn’t be used at all. They’re not effective.”

In my opinion, they’ve saved a lot of lives and they’re very appropriate at this point in time. The risk benefit favors administration of these vaccines, even with all we’ve learned since in these last few months, it favors their administration to the elderly and the high-risk populations. So contrary to this thread of I’m trying to denigrate these and tear them down—no, I’m trying to say I’m all in favor, strongly in favor of ethical development and deployment of vaccines that are safe, pure, effective, and non-adulterated.
Censorship of information for any alternate resolution other than vaccination.
hmmm, Did any of that get through censorship, else how would anyone know? Or jes poo pooed as bad science. I would expect the informal furitve fallacy assuming all censorship is evil. (You cannot yell fire in a crowded theater.)
Dr. Robert Malone: We’re now in this odd position, where there are groups of physicians that believe that they have protocols that are quite effective in preventing death and disease and hospitalization. When deployed early, their ability to employ these methods and these agents is being actively resisted by the government and by various large national organizations.

With physicians not being allowed to prescribe, pharmacies not filling physicians prescriptions, physicians being prohibited from practicing what they believe to be good medicine in hospital environments, and overlaying this is the sense that those who discuss these matters are subject to censor or censure, in the form of risking losing their medical license.

That is something that has been threatened by the national medical board and has been implemented in some other countries like the UK and Canada. And that’s also, I think, created an even more sense of unease and consternation. Why would the government be denigrating these agents that are known to be safe—have been used for decades.
Concerns about continued boosters in abbreviated time frames.
I don't know what this means.
The only concerns I know about boosters is the question if more single shots(people) versus third shots, after the booster trials are finished.
Dr. Malone: Precisely. But one of the things about the Israeli data is that they vaccinated in such a bolus, in such a short push, because they have such a compliant population, that essentially, they have a spike in vaccinated persons. So they’re all moving concurrently through that six month window now.

There was a pivotal interview with the director of the CDC and she was asked, “Do we have any data? Do we have data, or do we just have hope about the benefits of the third dose?” And she, to her credit, acknowledged that we don’t have data. All we have is hope.

Here’s the problem with that. Vaccine responses are not linear. More is not better. There are many cases where if you dose more or dose more frequently or move beyond a prime and a boost, you can actually quench the immune response. You can move into “high zone tolerance.” You can move into a situation where your immune responses drop.

Now there’s a little bit of foreshadowing on this in another paper that’s out where they looked at the effects of vaccination post-infection. Remember this was the policy, that those like me that have been infected should go ahead and take two jabs, take two doses of vaccine.
*Questions why natural immunity's benefits were diminished in presence of such a narrow cohort of the population actually being at significant risk.
Dr. Malone: I’ve seen data suggesting that the total population right now that’s been infected in the United States is something like about 20 per cent of the total population. We don’t have that widespread of an uptake of infection in the U.S. or in the UK. UK data also shows those kinds of numbers. They’re reflected in a cohort that have had a natural infection and recovered from that, and then acquired the immune response associated with that.

It’s seen in the numbers, for instance, in those cases where there is an accounting, such as in the Great Britain database, the British database, where they say the fraction of the population that’s been vaccinated, and then the fraction of the population that’s acquired natural immunity. It’s also covered in the CDC slide deck that was leaked. I don’t think that was available when we had our last conversation.

At the early outset, at the front edge of the Delta outbreak here in the United States, there was a key slide deck that was disclosed to the Washington Post without approval by a CDC employee. Within that slide deck, it showed a number of confidential internal assessments that weren’t intended to be shared with the public. Those assessments also included an estimate that we had something like 50 per cent of the population that had accepted vaccine at that point in time. In addition, there was something like 20 per cent of the population that had been infected.

So if you add those two, if you were to consider natural infection as providing some degree of protection against the virus, then we would move from something like 50 per cent vaccine uptake to something like 70 per cent of the population at that point in time that had actually acquired some form of immunity either through vaccination or infection. So that’s the basis of my seat-of-the-pants estimate.
*The inability of doctors to treat patients according to their own judgement and further preventing any alternative treatments.
This can be grouped with the above quote about censorship.
*Possibility of black swan event caused from unknown long term repercussions due to lack of standard trial testing. (ADE, Marek's Disease, HIV like Immunol disorders etc)[/b]

First one don't understand, all I can say for sure vaccination increases natural immunization significantly in terms of the numbers of hospitalizations and deaths. And the numbers of hospitalization and death show vaccination immunization is 10 times better than NO immunization.

Third one, What lack of standard trial testing? Everything I read was painstakingly slow, standard procedures, with suspensions, halts and delays along the way from glitches in the data and results.
None of these studies know what long term effects will be. Most undergo years of trials.
Dr. Malone: No. My concern here, as I said in our prior interview, is that there’s been a series of actions taken, policies taken, regulatory actions taken, that are at odds with how I’ve been trained with the norms as I’ve always understood them. The regulatory norms, the scientific norms—these things have been waived. For a lot of people, it doesn’t make sense.

And recall, reeling back, what triggered this was this amazing podcast with Bret Weinstein and Steve Kirsch, where I don’t think at that point in time the world had really heard anyone questioning the underlying safety data assumptions and ethics of what was being done. There was a widespread sense of unease about these mandates and efforts to force vaccinations, and expedite the licensure of this and deploy it globally on the basis of very abbreviated clinical trials. There was a widespread sense of uneasiness.

But people didn’t really have language to express it. When that podcast happened, for some reason, it catalyzed global interest in a way that I didn’t expect. I still have people writing me, “I just saw the Bret Weinstein DarkHorse Podcast.” Something happened there, where events came together. I expressed some things that I had just been observing that I felt were anomalous in how the government was managing the situation, in the nature of the vaccines, in the testing of the vaccines, and in the ethics of how they were being deployed and forced on children, plus other things in various countries, including the United States.

That triggered a whole cascade, but it wasn’t because I had concerns about the technology or was casting shade on the technology, I’ve repeatedly made it clear that, in my opinion, these vaccines have saved lives. I get challenged on that all the time, by the way. There’s a whole cohort that says, “Oh no, these aren’t worth anything. They shouldn’t be used at all. They’re not effective.”

In my opinion, they’ve saved a lot of lives and they’re very appropriate at this point in time. The risk benefit favors administration of these vaccines, even with all we’ve learned since in these last few months, it favors their administration to the elderly and the high-risk populations. So contrary to this thread of I’m trying to denigrate these and tear them down—no, I’m trying to say I’m all in favor, strongly in favor of ethical development and deployment of vaccines that are safe, pure, effective, and non-adulterated.

I’m really strongly dug in that we need to confront the data as it is, and not try to cover stuff up or hide risks or avoid confronting risks. In my opinion, the way that we get to good public policy in public health is we not only recognize those risks, but we also constantly take the position of looking forward, looking for leading indicators of risk, performing risk mitigation, and monitoring for black swans and unexpected events surrounding that.

That’s where I come from, strongly believing that the norms that have been developed over the last 30 to 40 years in vaccinology should be maintained. We shouldn’t jettison them just because we’re having a crisis.
 healthy portion of the population to use early treatment with medications and natural immunity response...
I'm sorry but that's advocating for hundreds of thousands of people to die. Hospitals be overrun again. Let's not do that again!! fuk!

Anyway that's my critique, I would suspect that's why it was censored. The Establishment labeled as misinformation cuz of the science and yanno advocating potential mass deaths.
Mr. Jekielek: The Great Barrington Declaration?

Dr. Malone: Yes, the Great Barrington Declaration. After that whole matrix of decisions, in comes Sweden. You may recall that Sweden was roundly criticized for this naive notion that they weren’t going to vaccinate. They were going to allow the virus to have its will with the population. They have backtracked from that now, to be technically accurate. They have about 40 per cent vaccine uptake and they’ve acknowledged that position was naive and counterproductive. They had excess deaths initially in the high-risk cohorts.

But what they did do was have a lot more natural infection with alpha and beta strains. And now that Delta is moving through the region, they have an extremely low mortality rate, often hitting zero on any one day—in comparison to some of their neighbors that didn’t take that policy, and didn’t have such widespread natural infection. Like Finland, for example, where they deployed vaccine very avidly and had good uptake, they’re having the exponential growth rate curve that’s happening in many other Northern European countries right now.

Mr. Jekielek: I’m going to comment here. This is very interesting because you’re interpreting this data a bit differently than Dr. Martin Kulldorff, who is from Sweden. His commentary in a recent interview we did was simply that there were no mandates of any sort ever in Sweden, yet their vaccine use is actually quite high. He said it’s one of the higher rates that exist. But he didn’t factor in this time period that you said at the beginning, where there was this idea of letting the natural infections happen. And you’re saying the reason their rates are zero mortality is because of that.

Dr. Malone: Yes. It is a very reasonable explanation for what’s happened there. It’s a differentiator between them and some of their neighboring countries. They did have that early policy and they did have fairly widespread infection. So that would be consistent with the data suggesting that natural infection is providing broader and more durable immunity.

This gets to the logic of a selective deployment of vaccines to those that are at highest risk. For that fragment of the population, let’s say below 65, depending on where you want to cut the line, 60, 65, 70, some people go down to 55, not providing vaccine coverage to those individuals unless they’re in a very high risk population, morbidly obese, or with immunologic deficiencies—that may be a more enlightened public policy.

By the way, it is one more consistent with the WHO position that we still have limited vaccine supply, and it would be far more appropriate and equitable to deploy that vaccine supply more broadly globally to protect the elders in particular throughout the world, rather than this focus on universal vaccination.
Thanks for the recap roller.
Here are his answers on the topics I wasn't clear on or you had issue.

fun fact furtive fallacy: SCOTT GOTTLIEB, M.D. FDA Commissioner 2017 to 2019 | PFIZER Board of Directors 2019-Present
Historically, censorship has always been viewed as a tyrannical power grab. Ignore that, and know in your heart, that this time...this time ,it is a righteous defense of the public's health.

User avatar
Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Location: ~Sims Universe~
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 116 times
Posts: 3159
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:55 am

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Munchy »





Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

User avatar
Butcher Bob
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 158 times
Posts: 2500
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:18 am

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Ah, just ignore the facts that don't fit in with your narrative eh?...and you wonder why people have trust issues. :facepalm:

In your response to Roller, I found this part to be what you routinely retreat to...
Intrinsic wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:14 pm
...I would suspect that's why it was censored. The Establishment labeled as misinformation cuz of the science...
...the establishment telling you what the "science" is.

So let's look at an instance of that...

Ivermectin: How false science created a Covid 'miracle' drug
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809

It's a rather lengthy article, from a notable establishment publication, that purports to support it's view with "science".

It gets into jargon that is quite technical, and references sources that I'm not very adept at finding or thoroughly understanding. So I rely on someone who is knowledgeable, that can verify or challenge the views presented...



For a pro-vax doctor, he sure seems to think the information being disseminated is shit...anything but "science". In fact he goes on to show, referencing actual studies and data, that the premise of the article is rubbish at best.

So how does this fit in with your beliefs?...because this is two pro-vax camps, that seem to have opposing views, both claiming to be backed by "science".

User avatar
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 62 times
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

I want that 27 minutes of my life back.

"Dr" John Campbell is a nurse. That's right – a nurse who has a PhD in nursing that allows him to use the honorific "Dr" in front of his name. Even though he is not a medical doctor and does not disclose this fact in the linked video.

"Dr" Campbell is not very good at maths. "What's a third of 26? It's, er, about 8 . . . Er, it's about 9 . . ." Er, the BBC article clearly outlines 10 studies out of 26. Did "Dr" Campbell not read the article?

The rest of his crap is just that. He casts aspersions on proven facts, such as "thousands of supporters, many of them anti-vaccine activists, have continued to vigorously campaign for its use". < A quick browse of just about any social media forum confirms this. I see these people in my social media feeds every day. There is evidence everywhere.

Perhaps the biggest question mark is why "Dr" Campbell does not address this part of the BBC article:
The health authorities in the US, UK and EU have found there is insufficient evidence for using the drug against Covid,
Campbell talks about "red herrings" and yet he fails to address the elephant in the room! Why have major health authorities concluded this?

Clearly "Dr" Campbell doesn't address this because he cant – as a nurse, he is simply not qualified.
Butcher Bob wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:01 pm
Ah, just ignore the facts that don't fit in with your narrative eh?...and you wonder why people have trust issues. :facepalm:
Can we now say the same about "Dr" Campbell?

BTW, not once does Campbell actually endorse the use of Ivermectin to treat Covid. He is not qualified to. That should tell you all you need to know about the subject.

Carry on.
Licensed to Krill

User avatar
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 62 times
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

Did you know that a blue whale has the biggest testicles in the world?
whale testicles.jpeg
whale testicles.jpeg (17.57 KiB) Viewed 95 times
That's because he swallowed me. Whales always swallow.
Licensed to Krill

User avatar
Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Location: ~Sims Universe~
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 116 times
Posts: 3159
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:55 am

Tentacle Monster In Evil Vaccine

Post by Munchy »


:twisted:


:crazy:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

User avatar
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 62 times
Posts: 1126
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

The octopus who's in your bloodstream right now? He's my mate. All I have to do is tell him to fuck you up and . . .

BAM!!!

you be fucked up, Holmes.

You just wait until the cunt starts laying eggs in your rectum. You be all like, "Damn my ass is itchy!" and then them tentacles start coming out yo ass and scratching you on . . .

THE BALLS!!!

Then the octopi (coz there's like, millions of octopi in your bloodstream by now) go "Yo, we gonna cut them suckers off! We can't be having this human race populating the earth now, so we's gonna cut off all dem balls and make everyone infertile!"

And then the demon spawn octopi – because remember, they all be under my control – start wrapping their tentacles around everyone's BALLS and start cutting off the blood supply until, one by one, all them BALLS fall off like . . . er, BALLS!

And THAT'S how the Covid 19 vaccine makes everyone infertile. And why I will ALWAYS have the biggest balls on earth. True story bro.
Licensed to Krill

User avatar
Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Location: ~Sims Universe~
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 116 times
Posts: 3159
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:55 am

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Munchy »





Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

User avatar
roller24
Technical Admin
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: kitchen door admin
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 138 times
Posts: 1712
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:14 pm
Contact:

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »


Hydra, not octopus.

Here's the source of that finding.
Historically, censorship has always been viewed as a tyrannical power grab. Ignore that, and know in your heart, that this time...this time ,it is a righteous defense of the public's health.

Post Reply