Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1794 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

I could not get the video to unmute. so I braved the septic tank of Gab and bitchute to bring you this video link.

Of course all the pictures of the vaccine Hydra looks nothing like a Hydra. And why would we need a lab to look at it? I have a microscope, I can look.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BoZtj4q6Y0U0/

Here are some of the comments from that video
:lurk:
another researcher found living organisms in the vaccine under microscope. he shows close up pictures and analyzed them saying they are aluminium-based lifeforms: https://www.bitchute.com/video/45rx8vafSfWS

aluminum life-forms
Hydra vulgaris is in the chemtrails ( Smart Dust). I have one inside my stomach, i can feel it and hear it. Garlic keeps it quiet, but it's after my consciousness. NASA authorized this in 2003 and we're all infected. Period.

They look just like your Langerhans Cells that ALREADY have a neuro-network
Theyre not just killing your immune system, theyre replacing it with a tech simbiote
Here's the manifesto the covidiots are betting their life on.
ENGLISH
Dr. Carrie Madej
There is a battle raging for humanity. Dr Carrie Madej reveals how Big Tech collaborates with Big Pharma to introduce new technologies in the coming vaccines, that will alter our DNA and turn us into hybrids. This will end humanity as we know it, and start the process of transhumanism:

HUMAN 2.0 The plans are to use vaccines to inject nanotechnology into our bodies and connect us to the Cloud and artificial intelligence. This will enable corrupt governments and tech giants to control us, without us being aware of it.
And don't forget kids, Ivermectin kills the Hydra.:popcorn:

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

I just linked it for clarification. remember seeing it a while back. No preface to any lab sanitizing, or chain of custody. Those kraken could have been sitting on the slide glass.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:26 am
"Dr" John Campbell is a nurse. That's right – a nurse who has a PhD in nursing that allows him to use the honorific "Dr" in front of his name. Even though he is not a medical doctor and does not disclose this fact in the linked video.
Well now, you're not exactly being honest...are you. He is much more than just a nurse, and he's quite clear aboot his intentions in doing videos...

The British Society for Immunology thinks his career is important enough to have a case study on...
https://www.immunology.org/careers/care ... mpbell-phd

Oh look, accolades from Forbes...
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnscottl ... a87c252c51
...and The Mirror...
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/b ... e-21682633

Seems Change.org would like to see him head the WHO...
https://www.change.org/p/world-health-o ... ganization

So it would appear he is well qualified to be participating in the discussion. :wink:
The rest of his crap is just that. He casts aspersions on proven facts, such as "thousands of supporters, many of them anti-vaccine activists, have continued to vigorously campaign for its use". < A quick browse of just about any social media forum confirms this. I see these people in my social media feeds every day. There is evidence everywhere.
You think social media is a good source of "proven facts"?

:roflmao:
Perhaps the biggest question mark is why "Dr" Campbell does not address this part of the BBC article:
The health authorities in the US, UK and EU have found there is insufficient evidence for using the drug against Covid,
Campbell talks about "red herrings" and yet he fails to address the elephant in the room! Why have major health authorities concluded this?
Ah, but he has, in numerous videos.
Butcher Bob wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:01 pm
Ah, just ignore the facts that don't fit in with your narrative eh?
Can we now say the same about "Dr" Campbell?
No, because he actually provides references and data...whereas the BBC article did not.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 400 times
Received Karma : 249 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by ben ttech »

We begin with the issue that still dominates our lives and our politics, the Covid pandemic, and look into what can be done to end this ongoing nightmare and ensure that the next pandemic is not even worse. Joining us is Lawrence Gostin, Director of the O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law and University Professor at Georgetown University where he directs the World Health Organization Center on National and Global Health Law and serves on the National Cancer Advisory Board. The author of the new book, just out, Global Health Security: A Blueprint for the Future, he joins us to discuss his article at the Washington Post, “Biden’s plan to vaccinate the world won’t work. Here’s a better one.”

ianmasters.com

first interview today

the article

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... donations/
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Thanks Ben. The link was under paywall so I'll do a cut and paste of its premise and summary.
On Sept. 22, at a global covid-19 summit held in conjunction with the meeting of the U.N. General Assembly, President Biden asked the world’s leaders to “go big” on vaccine donations: He announced a goal of vaccinating 70 percent of the world’s population by next September. 
A more ambitious plan would involve declaring the global pandemic a threat to national security. That would allow the president — under the Defense Production Act, or DPA — both to order vaccine manufacturers to increase their capacities domestically and to enter into technology-sharing agreements with companies abroad. The DPA explicitly includes actions needed for “emergency preparedness” and to prevent debilitating impacts on “national public health.”
Implicitly advocating vaccination as a solution to the pandemic Dickering on the details.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Again thanks roller for posting Malone's opinions. I hope you agree with these Malone's assessments too.
In my opinion, they’ve [vaccines] saved a lot of lives and they’re very appropriate at this point in time. The risk benefit favors administration of these vaccines, even with all we’ve learned since in these last few months, it favors their administration to the elderly and the high-risk populations. So contrary to this thread of I’m trying to denigrate these and tear them down—no, I’m trying to say I’m all in favor, strongly in favor of ethical development and deployment of vaccines that are safe, pure, effective, and non-adulterated.
And Malone not disagreeing with the interviewer's recap:
By the way, it is one more consistent with the WHO position that we still have limited vaccine supply, and it would be far more appropriate and equitable to deploy that vaccine supply more broadly globally to protect the elders in particular throughout the world, rather than this focus on universal vaccination.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

A more ambitious plan would involve declaring the global pandemic a threat to national security. That would allow the president — under the Defense Production Act, or DPA — both to order vaccine manufacturers to increase their capacities domestically and to enter into technology-sharing agreements with companies abroad. The DPA explicitly includes actions needed for “emergency preparedness” and to prevent debilitating impacts on “national public health.”
From my understanding, that might not be legally true. The sticking point is this...
"...would allow the president — under the Defense Production Act...to order vaccine manufacturers...to enter into technology-sharing agreements with companies abroad."
Intellectual property rights. This is why Gates lobbied against uncompensated sharing.
Can you force companies into self detrimental business contracts?
Somehow I think the companies would beat that thought to death with the Commerce clause. :dunno:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

You should read the article and the comment section. Its much deeper than that, legal leverage might not even be necessary for a health crisis.

It looks like global vaccination is going to happen regardless so the question is: is the USA going to be part of the problem or part of the solution?

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 517 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:57 pm
The British Society for Immunology thinks his career is important enough to have a case study on...
https://www.immunology.org/careers/care ... mpbell-phd
You got the wrong John, Bob!

The rest of your links – Pfft! A couple of news articles explaining what he does and a Change.org petition from some random dude that has failed to garner more than 2500 votes
Butcher Bob wrote:
The rest of his crap is just that. He casts aspersions on proven facts, such as "thousands of supporters, many of them anti-vaccine activists, have continued to vigorously campaign for its use". < A quick browse of just about any social media forum confirms this. I see these people in my social media feeds every day. There is evidence everywhere.
You think social media is a good source of "proven facts"?

:roflmao:
Please try to keep up, Bob. Go back and read the comments in parenthesis – Campbell's words, not mine. If people don't campaign online, then where do they campaign these days?

Are you so detached from reality that you didn't even understand the premise of the term "vigorously campaign" as it pertains to social and other online media?
Butcher Bob wrote:
Ah, but he has, in numerous videos.
And what does "Dr" Campbell have to say about prescribing Ivermectin for Covid, Bob?

Ah, that's right: he's not a medical doctor, so he can't prescribe anything!
Butcher Bob wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:01 pm
Ah, just ignore the facts that don't fit in with your narrative eh?
Can we now say the same about "Dr" Campbell?
No, because he actually provides references and data...whereas the BBC article did not.
The BBC certainly provided references. If it didn't, how did "Dr" Campbell find the source of the study referenced? How did he find the qualifications of those who authored it? Everyone quoted was named.

I don't think you or "Dr" Campbell actually know how the media work. The BBC does not publish peer-reviewed studies. The BBC reports on what other people say and do. The entire article is made up of quotes and paraphrases provided by those who were interviewed. The views, opinions and claims are their own. The BBC even interviewed and quoted doctors on the other side who's studies were being criticised.

Failing to understand the media is one thing. But not being able to count to 10? That's a pretty fundamental error!
Out of a total of 26 studies examined, there was evidence in five that the data may have been faked - for example they contained virtually impossible numbers or rows of identical patients copied and pasted.

In a further five there were major red flags - for example, numbers didn't add up, percentages were calculated incorrectly or local health bodies weren't aware they had taken place.
27 minutes of my life were wasted listening to that dribble. "Dr" Campbell should stick to telling people how to wash their hands and leave criticism of the media to those who actually understand it.
Licensed to Krill

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:26 pm
You should read the article and the comment section. Its much deeper than that, legal leverage might not even be necessary for a health crisis.

It looks like global vaccination is going to happen regardless so the question is: is the USA going to be part of the problem or part of the solution?
Well you said it had a paywall, sooo...:p

But I have seen a few discussions aboot the sharing thing though. I had thought we would try to paint ourselves as the world's savior by giving the manufacturing processes away freely...and then paint China as the villain. But apparently the pharmaceutical industry has other ideas. And they own a lot of politicians, Joe being one of them. Unfortunately I think we will be greedy, the rest of the world will share with each other, and world-wide animosity towards US will continue to grow.

But what do I know...I'm just a guy that smokes pot :toker1: