Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1791 times
Received Karma : 1573 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Yep. Yes i'm crazy, not in for the money in for health and chicks.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 515 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:33 pm
well we've stepped up from "misinformation" to "propaganda"....and we haven't even experienced anything but the short term.
But I'm sure you'll prevail in the end due to the outstanding moral character of those within our governments and pharmaceutical conglomerates.
Those cretins still need to save themselves. How many of them do you think haven't been vaccinated?

Covid vaccines have been around for two years now and literally billions of people have been vaccinated.

Australia was one of the few countries that was mostly vaccinated before Covid hit. We have had 1.73 million Covid cases so far and 2,673 Covid deaths – a rate of 0.15%. Compare that to all the other countries that weren't mostly vaccinated prior to Covid arrival.

Now tell me that vaccines don't prevent Covid deaths and severe illness. Because again, my reality says they do.

Long-term side effects? We'll wait and see. But my wife is still suffering from long Covid after having caught it in 2019, so I will take my chances with the vaccine.
Licensed to Krill

Roots

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Roots »

Did she test positive in 2019 or is this based on her being sick in 2019 and testive positive for antibodies after..?

Where did she catch it..?

In the states I always question people who say they had it in 2019.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

She was in Northeast China. She had dinner with a group of university friends who had returned home for Chinese New Year. Some of them had been in Wuhan. She was sick for about a month and ended up in hospital. There was no Covid diagnosis in China at that time because the Hubei Provincial Government (in Wuhan) had covered it up and there was no official announcement until December 31, 2019. My wife got sick around the beginning of December. We evacuated her out of China in January and her GP (who had also been in China around the same time and seen cases there) later confirmed Covid when she saw her blood test results. She wasn't given an antigen test in China and there was no access to antigen tests in Australia until six months later, to which she came back negative (not surprising after six months). Long Covid symptoms include bouts of fluid on the lungs, shortness of breath and lethargy. It comes and goes.
Licensed to Krill

Roots

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Roots »

Your story is way more believable.

In the states it’s seems like every Republican got it in 2019...There is signs that it was in the states in late 2019 but the first confirmed case was January 20th 2020 and in my County not till April 5th.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

In China they are saying it was around as early as October 2019. What I remember most was Skyping my wife while I was in Australia and how sick she looked and sounded. There was no mention of Covid at the time and I kept asking her why she was so sick for so long, as she normally got over the flu in a matter of days. Every time I visited her home town I would get sick, but she'd grown up there and seemed to be immune to everything I caught. I would invariably get a flu, but would recover after a week or so at the most. She was sick for almost a month, which was highly unusual, and had a rasping cough that would not go away. We managed to get her out on (literally) the last international flight. As soon as she left, her home town went into lockdown. Her blood test results later showed elevated levels of certain proteins and white cells commensurate with Covid.
Licensed to Krill

Roots

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Roots »

Hope she gets better soon.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

Thanks. It comes and goes. I didn't even realise. She was having trouble breathing the other day when it was hot and humid and I asked her what was wrong and she said "Long Covid". That was the Alpha strain. She's since been vaccinated (Pfizer) but it seems to have made no difference to the long-term effects. She's OK at the moment. We're not sure what the trigger is, but high humidity reduces oxygen concentration so that might be it.
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

OK. Just to be clear, she was suffering this prior to being vaccinated as there was about an 18 month gap between her contracting CV19 Alpha in December 2019 and being vaccinated mid last year.
Licensed to Krill