Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

ben ttech wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:54 pm
malone says herd immunity is impossible given the gene therapys 'leakyness'
who is malone and what gene therapy?

Let's see herd immunity from vaccines worked for measles, chicken pox, polio.... uh huh.......

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

ben ttech wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:54 pm
malone says herd immunity is impossible given the gene therapys 'leakyness'
Ben, I want to thank you for mentioning Dore recently...I'd not kept up for months. :p

We'll get back to Malone, but first I want to wallow a bit...

For all you "team" players that see this as being Trump/red/conservative caused...

...guess who were spreading the anti-vaxx message to begin with...

:roflmao:

If you want to hold anti-vaxxers accountable, perhaps we should start with the folks that started that train moving down the tracks.

Intrinsic wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:13 pm
12,908 fully vaccinated people caught COVID.
As written, that statement is incorrect. Considering that, and the fact you have left out applicable variables, means the conclusion you arrive at will be erroneous...strictly from a mathematical perspective.

Now back to what Ben was pointing out.

If there's one thing Dore is good at, it's sourcing his info. If you want the right info, you go to the best sources...

And still, it boils down to trust....who the fuk do you trust?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

good at Sources ? Jimmy Dore is an idiot.

Paraphrasing Malone:"We can't assume that a third or fourth dose will make for a better immune system response."

Right.
But wait why we have actual data now from people getting a third shot. The numbers are in no need to speculate. booster shots work; may not be necessary but they do favorably increase the immune response. Why continue to speculate,? Oh that's right cuz Jimmy Dore is an opportunist idiot.

The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation
Robert Malone claims to have invented mRNA technology. Why is he trying so hard to undermine its use?

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/619734/

“Dr. Malone is the inventor of mRNA vaccines”

VERDICT: FALSE

DETAILS

Inaccurate: The development of the mRNA vaccines is due to the work of hundreds of researchers, one of which is Robert Malone. Together with his co-authors, Malone contributed early evidence that mRNA could be delivered and produce proteins in cells. However, because crucial hurdles to develop the mRNA vaccines were resolved by many researchers , Malone cannot be claimed the inventor of this vaccine technology.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... -inventor/

So much for Jimmy Dore's sources. Idiot

Let's try science rather than sensationalized journalism. Malone didn't even get the train moving.

Why It Actually Took 50 Years to Make COVID mRNA Vaccines

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2159 times
Received Karma : 1584 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by ripper5 »

Yeah they're all up in arms about getting a vaccine & wearing a harmless mask, but where we're all these half cocked crusaders of freedom back when drug testing was breaking the threshold? :fubird:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Bob No one here said trumpian is the cause. True being a grifter Trumpianism tends to attract the stupid gullible.
But since that wasn't the argument, it's a straw man fallacy.

"As written, that statement is incorrect. Considering that, and the fact you have left out applicable variables, means the conclusion you arrive at will be erroneous...strictly from a mathematical perspective."

nope, try again.

For instance:
Candace Owens is an anti-vaxxer.
All anti-vaxxers get covid-19.
Therefore Candace Owens has tested positive for covid-19.

The second premises is false.. Yet the conclusion is true.

It's a logical fallacy to assume a conclusion is wrong from a false premse, the best you can say is the argument isn't sound.

I know you said mathematically sooo Bob
why don't you tell me what those applicable variables are.
Or why don't you tell us what the correct number is and plug it into the arithmetic. What changes? My conclusion is vaccines are safe and effective.

as I said Hillary's calculations were conservative. And are a slice in time.

umm just What do you think the conclusion is? why don't you put your own numbers into there and see what we get?

Let's see you've used the straw man argument fallacy, the false premise fallacy and the appeal to Authority fallacy.

Yet your conclusion is correct,it comes down to who do you trust.

Trust idiots like Jimmy Dore, fox news, Facebook or other proven dubious sources.

Or the peer-reviewed consensus of people who have dedicated their lives to finding the truth, you know scientists.

Or trust the math.

Any other choices?

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

This is my theory.

Kids catch covid but it doesn't seem to have as much effect on them as adults. The older you are (vaccinations aside), the more at risk you are.

Catching covid offers some form of immunity for a while. At least until a new variant appears. But having had covid – even if a new variant appears – still offers a better immunity response than not having had it.

The risk of vaccines – especially Pfizer – appears to be greatest in children. The younger you are, the more likely you are to have an adverse reaction.

It seems to me that the only way we're all going to live with covid into the future is for all the kids to catch it and start developjng some sort of immunity, and then continuing to catch it – including each new variant – throughout their lives. Much the same way we all live with influenza.

We should actually be encouraging kids to get it to start developing resistance for future generations.

You know, we all have probably had some variant of the Spanish Flu that killed 50 million over 100 years ago. It wiped out the most vulnerable then, and the rest of us started living with it. People still get sick and die of the flu, but most of us just get sick and continue our lives because of the genes we inherited. Those who died were removed from the gene pool.
Licensed to Krill

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Now that I thought about it :bong4: I wish to amend that it all comes down to trust.

trust is the fact gathering of risk assessment. Or y'all should have heard me say many times: optimization.

Is the risk and gain to you personally versus the risk to society not too and gain to society if you do, what tips the scale?

If It is about personal freedom. I'll let the preachers, Educators, legislators purveyors of morality explain the price living in the village.

Remember prawn's personal assessment?

That is why I wish to stress the vaccines her safe and effective.
What that means numerically. Got to trust your own eyes.

You can explain your risk assessment conclusions with, dirty industry or whatever, But the numbers are in now, the vaccine is safe and effective. please at least consider using that in your personal risk assessment. The math still gives wiggle room for some unvaccinated for eradication to work.

the goal is to eradicate a harmful pathogen epidemic. It's been done, it's doable. The benefits of epidemic eradication for one personally and thier's, and for all of society are high. no masks, no vaccination passports. No covid restrictions. Golly, as Sarah Palin would say, it's just common sense.

More on risk assessment of vaccines versus side effects

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

ahhh I see i prawn is doing another risk assessment. :mrgreen:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Prawn are you saying covid is no worse than the influenza and should be treated the same?

Is that true that natural immunization is better to end an epidemic then vaccine immunization? i thougt they both worked on the same principle, cellular memory.

side thought, And it's just not being infected for immunization it's spreading to the more vulnerable. Before kids are immune, a problem a vaccine would solve.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Lrus007 »

in 10 years covid will be a childhood bug.

myself i do not trust the government. no mater
who is is charge at the time. also there rush to
get everyone. but here i sit sick again from it.
i live i will be the herd. i get it a 3rd time i will
sell my blood lol. :roflmao:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.