Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 930 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:04 pm
Hey Bob, I couldn't find any mention of ivermectin in any of those links. But my initial response to why infection and death rates appear to be lower in Africa compared to other continents would be one word: under-reporting.

It's pretty common knowledge Africa is the least developed continent. It makes perfect sense to me that the highest rates of infection are reported are in the countries that are most developed (with the best communications and government networks).
I put those links up to compare severity between countries around the world. My understanding is that use of Ivermectin in Africa is well known...I believe the WHO distributes most of it, and has good records.

I'm sure there are many factors at play, the use of Ivermectin just being one of them. Saw a video from an African doctor who was looking at all available data to try to determine why Africa generally has seen lower rates than the rest of the world. He does think Ivermectin is a contributing factor...as well as: under reporting, the lower population density, the lower average age of the population, and the lower rate of obesity. Interestingly he found that location of covid cases very closely mapped out the occurrence of obesity.
And isn't ivermectin widely used in India? (Or at least they tried.)
Yeah, and Bangladesh too I think...both of which have high covid rates. So that might be evidence countering. But those two countries also have the highest population density of the world. :dunno:
If it is the truth you seek, then the first question I would be asking is: if ivermectin is so cheap and effective, why are hardly any nations prescribing it? Surely the whole world is not in on this conspiracy about big pharma trying to prevent everyone from using it?

If ivermectin worked so well, medics around the world would be using it. You guys have not come up with one single, plausible reason why healthcare systems around the world have rejected it as a treatment.

Sorry guys, big pharma conspiracy theories don't cut it for me. It simply defies common sense.
Sleep on my woolly friend, sleep on. :p

Here in the US...

Pharma funds the agencies responsible for regulating them. Those agencies have not authorized it's use for covid, going so far as to publicly ridicule it's use.

Pharma funds the politicians that make policy that regards them. Current president Biden has received more $$ from them than any other politician in history...by a long shot.

Pharma funds the media that reports on them. CNN... :whistle:

And our pharma funded team pretty much tells the rest of you fukkers what you can and can't do. Why else do you think we have military bases all over the world?...world peace?... :roflmao: ...........control. :toker1:

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Munchy wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:19 am
how do they think it would actually work?
Because it is a 3CL protease inhibitor....as is the new drug from Pfizer.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 517 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:00 pm
Interestingly he found that location of covid cases very closely mapped out the occurrence of obesity.
That very much makes sense to me . The thing that has struck me about Covid cases in ICU is just how overweight and obese many of those people are. That can't be healthy.
Butcher Bob wrote: Sleep on my woolly friend, sleep on. :p

Here in the US...

Pharma funds the agencies responsible for regulating them. Those agencies have not authorized it's use for covid, going so far as to publicly ridicule it's use.

Pharma funds the politicians that make policy that regards them. Current president Biden has received more $$ from them than any other politician in history...by a long shot.

Pharma funds the media that reports on them. CNN... :whistle:

And our pharma funded team pretty much tells the rest of you fukkers what you can and can't do. Why else do you think we have military bases all over the world?...world peace?... :roflmao: ...........control. :toker1:
That is my point. The rest of the world is not the US. Don't you think the Europeans would be using it if it ere effective? What about the Chinese and Russians?

That is why I specifically said "Surely the whole world is not in on this conspiracy about big pharma trying to prevent everyone from using it?"

I note that quite a number of countries in South America are using it, yet their infection and death rates are all much higher than in Africa.
Licensed to Krill

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by rSin »

The FDA has asked (PDF) a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public. As explained in a prior article, the FDA repeatedly promised "full transparency" with regard to Covid-19 vaccines, including reaffirming "the FDA's commitment to transparency" when licensing Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine.

With that promise in mind, in August and immediately following approval of the vaccine, more than 30 academics, professors, and scientists from this country's most prestigious universities requested the data and information submitted to the FDA by Pfizer to license its COVID-19 vaccine. The FDA's response? It produced nothing. So, in September, my firm filed a lawsuit against the FDA on behalf of this group to demand this information. To date, almost three months after it licensed Pfizer's vaccine, the FDA still has not released a single page. Not one. Instead, two days ago, the FDA asked a federal judge to give it until 2076 to fully produce this information. The FDA asked the judge to let it produce the 329,000+ pages of documents Pfizer provided to the FDA to license its vaccine at the rate of 500 pages per month, which means its production would not be completed earlier than 2076. The FDA's promise of transparency is, to put it mildly, a pile of illusions. It took the FDA precisely 108 days from when Pfizer started producing the records for licensure (on May 7, 2021) to when the FDA licensed the Pfizer vaccine (on August 23, 2021).

https://www.reuters.com/legal/governmen ... 021-11-18/
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1794 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:39 pm
Intrinsic wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:01 pm
And I claim there are no reliable studies showing any positive effectiveness of ivermectin on coviid19.
Yes, keep ignoring this as well...
https://c19early.com/
:facepalm:
Haha good one. Oh wait you're serious.

Are you claiming that there are reliable papers or even sources anywhere in that data base that has shown Ivermectin an effective treatment for covid-19?
Prehaps you like to go through some of those 66 "peer-reviewed" papers yourself, as I have, before answering.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:53 pm
Oh is that, all, cuz in the thread's beginning it was about vax is not preventing people from dying in hospitals. Now it is?
Don't get it twisted...the devil is in the detail. You made an absolute statement...
"It prevents people from dying in hospitals..."
...which I pointed out as not true. It reduces, but does not prevent. Some vax'd people do still die.
You took that single sentence out of context from the question answered and falsely presented as an absolute, specious cherrypicking where Roots schooled you on.
"vaccination protects one from getting the covid19 disease alltogether..."
You know full well that fully vax'd folks are still getting covid.
Yes they're called breakout cases, pay attention. But from your own links provided for the Delta variant about 35% Effectiveness means 35% of the vaxx people inhaling delta Coronavirus that would have gotten covid-19. did not get the disease at all. Never transmitted the virus on. And the breakout cases was less severe thus lower viral load, less time infectious thus less transmission.

Conclusion your statements about equal transmission were wrong. Jes Woo woo.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Munchy »

Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:47 pm
The thing that has struck me about Covid cases in ICU is just how overweight and obese many of those people are. That can't be healthy.
That's another way in which I think our system is failing us. :frown:
The media is all...
ACK!!...COVID!!!...GET VAX'D!!!
...generally speaking. If you spend a little time paying attention, you find out you are most at risk if you are old and/or have co-morbidities. Co-morbidities? :confused: Joe six-pack doesn't know what the fuk that means. :mad: The media and government should be straight with folks very publicly...
Over 90% of hospitalizations and deaths are older (65+)...if you're older, get vax'd.
Over 80% of hospitalizations and deaths are overweight...if you're overweight, get vax'd AND get to a healthy weight.
Healthy diet, exercise, etc., improves your immune system...everyone, do these things.
...on and on.
Just tell us everything that can help, even preventative and treatment measures...instead of acting like complete vaccination is the only viable tool.
Sorry...just ranting. :p
That is my point. The rest of the world is not the US. Don't you think the Europeans would be using it if it ere effective? What about the Chinese and Russians?

That is why I specifically said "Surely the whole world is not in on this conspiracy about big pharma trying to prevent everyone from using it?"

I note that quite a number of countries in South America are using it, yet their infection and death rates are all much higher than in Africa.
Hmm, well I would think...

Europe...most is tied with the US, economically and medically...basically same profit motive and system...mostly choosing from the same pool of four vaccines.
China...that's a toss up...they've got a vaccine...but other than knowing that, I doubt any info from them is reliable.
Russia...they have a vaccine...have similar "breakthrough" issues. A y/t channel I follow (mostly winter camping in rural Siberia), he got the covid, hospitalized...said in his area, when covid hits a village, everybody in the village gets it. I got the impression that Russians generally view it as just another thing they will tough out. :dunno:
South America...the US either runs or sanctions most of those countries.

Strange too is the middle east...lot of countries with high vax rates...pretty high case rates...and I would assume have ready access to Ivermectin. :confused:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

I'm wondering if Bob is confusing asymptomatic, infectious, folks with those that stayed disease free after exposures. That confusing term, asymptomatic.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:07 am
Butcher Bob wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:01 pm
And I claim there are no reliable studies showing any positive effectiveness of ivermectin on coviid19.
Yes, keep ignoring this as well...
https://c19early.com/
:facepalm:
Haha good one. Oh wait you're serious.

Are you claiming that there are reliable papers or even sources anywhere in that data base that has shown Ivermectin an effective treatment for covid-19?
Prehaps you like to go through some of those 66 "peer-reviewed" papers yourself, as I have, before answering.
Don't need to...I'm just providing evidence that your claim is incorrect...
viewtopic.php?p=172346#p172346
...again.

Pick away. :tup: