Anti-vaxx Chronicles

The place to share your thought provocations
Post Reply
User avatar
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 99 times
Posts: 5181
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:51 am

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Really Facebook, for information, on covid. chingas.

And you could have started the CDC site itself. And still made your point.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... %20vaccine.


Rather than post a potential Troll Army, ya could have made a better Point by using these websites with reviewed reports.

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/c ... pdated?amp

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories/sc ... -they-seem

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/8256978002

But maybe with perspective.

User avatar
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 99 times
Posts: 5181
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:51 am

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

x Chronicles
COVID-19 is making some room on the AM dial as six conspiracy-spreading radio hosts die in six weeks
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9 ... -six-weeks
E_QVXKeXoAApxBG.jpeg

User avatar
Butcher Bob
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 99 times
Posts: 2410
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:18 am

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:11 pm
I heard otherwise from the US intelligent agency, scientists in the field wholeheartedly agreed with the report.
You know consensus, yanno science, not one jes one testimony, 1 data point.
Ahh, found it.
The particular video I saw started at 59:50 in this one...
...and the meat of what we're discussing starts at 2:49:20.
Long...but definitely worth watching from the one hour mark on.
Make of it what you will...but I see trouble.


User avatar
roller24
Technical Admin
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: kitchen door admin
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:14 pm
Contact:

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

I'd have to check my sources but I believe the research started in North Carolina and was moved to China and I believe that two North Carolina students are involved in a spying case involved with the same research.

Edit: unable to find where I read this. Flame on.

User avatar
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Posts: 1039
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

Roots wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:52 pm
If I was a geneticist and roller was my dad, I think the first thing I would do is DNA test on my dad and myself to prove my suspicion that my mom was sleeping around 25 years ago.
Especially when she's so smart and good-looking. Either that or the apple fell far from the tree :roflmao:
Licensed to Krill

User avatar
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Posts: 1039
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:15 pm
Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:11 pm
I heard otherwise from the US intelligent agency, scientists in the field wholeheartedly agreed with the report.
You know consensus, yanno science, not one jes one testimony, 1 data point.
Ahh, found it.
The particular video I saw started at 59:50 in this one...
...and the meat of what we're discussing starts at 2:49:20.
Long...but definitely worth watching from the one hour mark on.
Make of it what you will...but I see trouble.

Mate, you need to go back and watch your own video. All of those experts disagreed it was man-made. What they said was that it could have been facilitated (accelerated evolution/mutation) in the Chinese lab before accidentally escaping. They also said there was no hard evidence of this.

So, no evidence in your video, only conjecture from a panel of so-called experts in front of a Republican Hearing with an obvious agenda – hardly impartial.

However, having watched the video I would agree with its premise that it is possible the virus was being stored and studied in Wuhan, and that it was a natural occurring virus that may have been modified by the Chinese either through direct genetic manipulation (even though there is no proof of this – and the scientists admit it) or that it was facilitated (accelerated evolution/mutation) in the same lab and then accidentally escaped. I do not believe it was deliberated released on China's own population.

And I don't really see the point of your post questioning statements that it was a naturally occurring virus when nearly everyone agrees it was. The question is, did the Chinese directly modify it or give it a "helping hand" to mutate into something more powerful?

The only reason I would entertain this idea is because of the way the Chinese rushed to cover everything up before the WHO got there. But we all know the WHO are a bunch of Chinese stooges anyway . . .

For the record, here's a quote from your video:
"When you say 'man-made' it could have been naturally evolved, which is what was suggested earlier . . . I think more likely – and again, this is speculation – but I think more likely it was evolved by passage either in human cells or by quote humanised mice to have a very virulent pathogen."
Licensed to Krill

User avatar
roller24
Technical Admin
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: kitchen door admin
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:14 pm
Contact:

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:23 pm
Roots wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:52 pm
If I was a geneticist and roller was my dad, I think the first thing I would do is DNA test on my dad and myself to prove my suspicion that my mom was sleeping around 25 years ago.
Especially when she's so smart and good-looking. Either that or the apple fell far from the tree :roflmao:
Don't be jelly, I could probably muster up a couple swimmers to ship over for your obviously better half.

User avatar
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Posts: 1039
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:20 am
Is she a "geneticist"
ge·net·i·cist
/jəˈnedəsəst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
an expert in or student of heredity and the variation of inherited characteristics.
I'd say she's in that neighborhood.
She did a thing.

Sorry to squash your berry.
She is more than qualified to give an objective opinion about c19 structure.
It's not for me to criticise your daughter (you're fair game, she's not). However, I do note she has not been in her chosen field for long, and that her experience as a "Covid scientist" was limited to collecting and confirming samples. She has done no research into the genetic origins of COVID as far as I'm aware.

I respect that she is better placed to comment on this than you or I, but I still fail to see where she is as qualified as any specialist in the field to categorically reach a conclusion on CV19 origins when she hasn't actually studied it in any professional capacity.

Still, if she has a theory, then I think we'd all love to hear it. If only for entertainment. :rollitiup:
Licensed to Krill

User avatar
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Posts: 1039
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:58 pm
Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:23 pm
Roots wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:52 pm
If I was a geneticist and roller was my dad, I think the first thing I would do is DNA test on my dad and myself to prove my suspicion that my mom was sleeping around 25 years ago.
Especially when she's so smart and good-looking. Either that or the apple fell far from the tree :roflmao:
Don't be jelly, I could probably muster up a couple swimmers to ship over for your obviously better half.
My other half wouldn't let Conservative sperm within 500 miles of her. Conspiracy theorists 1000 miles. Trump Republicans . . . fuck, they can stay on the other side of the world, as far as she's concerned. She is literally a card-carrying member of the Communist Party. At least she was. She hates those cunts too, now. She's still a Socialist.

Besides, hasn't the 5G made you sterile? And if not, don't Jewish bankers own your sperm? :whistle:
Last edited by Prawn Connery on Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Licensed to Krill

User avatar
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Posts: 1039
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

I don't have designs on your daughter, don't worry. It wouldn't matter how pretty or smart she was – you'd still be the father-in-law!
Licensed to Krill

Post Reply