Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:25 pm
Butcher Bob wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:02 pm
Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:12 pm
Of course the nice thing about mRNA Tech is you can custom for all the variants quickly and easily virtually overnight.
Then why are they not doing that? I haven't even seen the issue addressed, except by medical folks expressing that very concern.
Exactly why I didn't want this in the goddamn political formum. leave that f****** politics out.
i assume yer "they" are the politicians, or Fox talking heads. as you noted the scientists have raised such concern, such as the CDC.
The peer-review and trials take time...
Are you retarded?....and by that I mean, are you mentally deficient? Because it would appear that your TDS is acting up. :p

First off, if you did not want the thread to be political, then you should not have made your OP political.

Secondly, politics did not enter my comment...you falsely inserted it with your assumption. Since you are apparently unable to follow the direction of the conversation, let me help by clarifying my comment for you:
Then why are they (the vaccine manufacturers) not doing that? I haven't even seen the issue addressed (by the vaccine manufacturers, the media, or governmental health agencies), except by medical folks (of their own volition, despite attempts to censor them, belittle them, and discredit their standing) expressing that very concern.
Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:25 pm
Butcher Bob wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:02 pm
Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:00 pm
How do you figure it make the current vaccines obsolete? the vaccine still strongly protects you from severe illness, even from Delta variant.
Please Re-read what I posted from the CDC above.
Perhaps the CDC should get current...

viewtopic.php?p=172403#p172403
They are, they are peer reviewing, verifying that very data and much more.
...when you want reliable results you wait till the CDC peer reviews it.

And of course this no way affects the efficacy of the vaccine even with the Delta. which is the subject of the topic you're evading with a straw man argument. Weak sauce.
In this instance, the CDC can pound sand. This study is merely an evaluation of data. Given the likelihood of accuracy of this data from the VA, and given the credentials of the source providing the study, and given the pre-print in a scientific medical journal, and given that the NIH has already acknowledged it on their website, I'd have to say the CDC is lagging behind at best, or being purposefully disingenuous at worst.

Efficacy, is exactly what the study is calling into question.

If you want to get political, let's look at the politics of it all. While you are condescending aboot folks that don't acquiesce to your views, and like to post silly memes...I don't think you understand what's going on...

Listen very closely to what they are saying. Likely your TDS will have you immediately ranting in your head...but to normal folks, many of their points will resonate, and not because of any 'team' mentality.

Have fun come midterms. :facepalm:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1790 times
Received Karma : 1571 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

So that's your new red herring, my TDS? Because that really refutes the vaccine efficacy against delta variant is still above zero.

Or basically since you can't refute, acknowledge or bother to check for yourself soooo... you're going to go for insulting.

ya started doing so good. then unable to keep up yer back to Strawman and now Ad hominem attacks. Weak sauce

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Posted from an anti-vaxxer relying on political conspiracy and videos. He recently died anyway
4.jpg
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/1 ... d-of-those

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Jesús Malverde »

"Socialized medicine"?!?!? You'll have to take my medical bankruptcy from my cold dead fingers.

Anyone opposing socialized medicine (and not being paid to be) is A: dumber than a fencepost and, B: (and this includes those paid to be) irredeemably evil. Yes, that includes Democrats too.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

yet another good laugh. This is from the Miami Herald on Governor DeSantis' latest woo woo.
Among the laws he (governor DeSantis) want lawmakers to pass is making businesses liable for medical harm that results from mandatory vaccinations, even though millions of vaccines have safely been administered in the United States.
We’re not making this up
https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/edi ... rylink=cpy

Nup we're not making this up.
aa_InfectAndServe2.png

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

fff.png
They are proudly telling us all “the truth” and evidently enjoying every minute of it. And the poor woman holding the sign; she understands “sciece” a lot better than all those ivory-tower “sciecists”. For sure. You betcha.

What's next DeSante banning mandates on mask for surgeons, hospitals.. wait I think his ban on mask mandates covers surgeons too!
E7OQbe0VcAAYJNV.jpeg

Dick Cheney
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Has bestowed Karma : 179 times
Received Karma : 175 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Dick Cheney »

For your infromation that is an impotser from antifa holding the sign.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:54 am
...my TDS?
... you're going to go for insulting.
You started this thread to insult folks...
...and when it comes back your way, you cry like a little bitch.
:roflmao:
So easy to trigger you. :toker1:

While the world is working on affordable treatments...

Cheap antidepressant shows promise treating COVID: ‘If WHO recommends this, you will see it widely taken up’

...the CDC keeps pushing toward apparently ineffective full vaccinations every 6 months...

Some people may need 4th COVID vaccine, CDC says

:whistle:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

hmmmm, still better then masking up, makes flirting so much easier. :bannana:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Go mRNA Tech!
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02945-1
mRNA vaccines beyond COVID-19
Vaccines based on messenger RNA (mRNA) were in development long before the SARS-CoV-2 virus began infecting people, but the pandemic has hugely accelerated the process. The success of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines — including those made by Pfizer–BioNTech and Moderna — offers hints that the same approach could provide protection against other diseases, such as malaria, rabies and influenza. “The COVID-19 pandemic could prove to be the great accelerator of vaccine technology, rather like nuclear power after World War Two,” says infectious-diseases consultant Christopher Green.