Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 517 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

Intrinsic wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:29 am
monitoring how members of these known 501Y lineages, and others still undiscovered, are convergently evolving similar strategies to ensure their persistence in the face of mounting infection and vaccine induced host immune recognition ..."
The statement above makes it appear as if the SARS-cov-2 chooses where to mutate to escape host immunity, which is not the case. The pressure is put on the virus and mutations occur randomly, resulting in escape variants and some resulting in weaker variants.
This is correct, mutations are mostly random. However, some environmental influences can directly cause mutations, such as exposure to intense radiation.

There appear to me to be two main flaws in the theory that vaccines expedite genetic mutations:

The first is that there do not appear to be any reported cases of this happening in the past with other vaccines. Indeed, vaccines have either eradicated or severely limited the transmission of many human diseases in the past, including polio, smallpox, measles, mumps, rubella, diptheria, tetanus etc.

So much for accelerating "vaccine-resistant" virus mutations.

However, I'll let Professor Jennifer Grier, Clinical Assistant Professor in Immunology at the University of South Carolina, explain the second flaw in the theory:
Prof Jennifer Grier wrote:“Effectively, we are hearing so much more about viral variants in 2021 because, globally, we now have the systems in place to consistently detect and track mutations.

"Virus mutations arise when the virus is replicating in a cell. None of the available vaccines contain live virus, so they cannot directly be the source of a viral variant.

“For the most part, the coronavirus vaccines reduce the risk of getting infected, and with fewer infections, there is less replicating virus so the chance of producing new variants decreases as well.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2OZ1PU

And that is it in a nutshell.

Virus mutations are a numbers game: the more individual cells replicate, the faster mutations happen.

If there is a 1 in a trillion chance of mutation (statistically speaking), then keeping the total number of virus cells below that number reduces the chance of mutation to almost zero. If you allow the virus to replicate in more human bodies – and the total number of cells then jumps to 10 trillion – you have just increased your chances of a virus mutation by 10x.

But not all mutations are dangerous. A mutation may or may not provide an evolutionary advantage. If it does, it becomes the dominant strain. If it doesn't, it dies out.

CV19 mutations that are likely to dominate are those that are either more contagious, faster to reproduce, or more resistant to human anti-bodies – allowing the virus to replicate faster within the body, and also be transmitted more successfully outside it.

And that is why the Delta strain is fast becoming the dominant strain around the world.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 517 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:25 pm
Superannuation is one way Australians can save money for their retirement. Your employer should pay 10% of your salary into a super fund, through the Superannuation Guarantee (SG). ... The money deposited into your superannuation account is then invested, and the growth reinvested, to help the balance grow.
Sunsuper turns opportunist on China high-yield property debt The AU$85 billion ($61.6 billion) Australian super fund has some exposure to indebted property developer Evergrande. Meanwhile, China’s co…

Read more at: https://www.asianinvestor.net/article/s ... ebt/472701
Is this what we are looking for?
Perhaps Beck mis-spoke using the term "social security" it seems more like an IRA.
Superannuation is akin to an individual provident fund. It's basically forced savings for retirement. It is mandated in Australia at 10% (going up to 12% by 2025-26), and so employers must pay 10% of wages into a nominated superannuation fund which cannot be accessed until retirement age (65+). The employee can choose their fund, and most funds allow you to choose your investment portfolio within the fund. For example, my wife and I are invested in industry funds that re-invest the money back into its members by providing cheap loans (in effect, we own our own bank). When markets collapsed back in 2008, we were lucky to have switched our earnings into cash and time deposits and avoided the hit on earnings invested in various stock markets around the world.

The point is, there may be some funds exposed to Evergrande, but they likely make up a very small proportion. The Australian government itself is not exposed to Evergrande (as far as I'm aware), and there is no risk to future pensions (social security).

In Australia, if you do not have enough money to self-fund retirement, you received a pension. Some ex-government employees and ex-servicemen and women automatically receive a pension.

Beck should probably stick to things he knows. Whatever that is.
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

https://odysee.com/@en:a5/PK_Tot-durch- ... _english:a

they englished the video from germany. this was the one with the nanotech in the microscopic views. starts around 1:15:00

I have just started it. so no comments. thought it may interest you guys.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

Follow the Science....unless it's not fitting the narrative.
Apparently the 18 FDA advisory board members are right wing wacko tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists. Definitely one for the chronicles

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:04 pm
Butcher Bob wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:35 pm
You're going to have to take that up with Dr Malone...because that is pretty much what he is describing. :wink:
I think Dr Malone's agenda in appearing on right-wing talk shows to try to push his claim as the father of mRNA vaccines is already apparent. A number of his peers, whilst acknowledging his early work on mRNA and DNA studies, have none-the-less discredited many of his recent claims. However, I'm sure Dr Malone also knows the difference between vaccines and an antibiotics, so I'm almost certain he would not have linked the two.
I would love to see your sources denying evolutionary development. :roflmao:

I don't think you even watched the video. So, I will hold your hand and help you out...his explanation basically runs 14:00 - 18:00. And yes, he certainly does compare it to over use of antibiotics. :wink:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1794 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Bob is right he actually does say that, he talks about evidence that if we found something something antibody something would be the Smoking Gun. And then for months he's been claiming it has just been found. Been debunked.

Double Check: Who Is Dr. Robert Malone?
Robert Malone fact check

https://www.logically.ai/articles/who-i ... s_amp=true

Scientists vs Science: Interviews with Mike Yeadon and Robert Malone

https://www.logically.ai/articles/scien ... ert-malone

I'll pay attention when those crazy ideas pass peer review. But when he shows up on talk shows with idiots like Steve Bannon... well.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

roller24 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:26 pm
Follow the Science....unless it's not fitting the narrative.
Apparently the 18 FDA advisory board members are right wing wacko tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists. Definitely one for the chronicles
So do you accept the science so far from the CDC? or There was little science the deviate from?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/03/us/p ... shots.html
Behind paywall so some lengthy cut and paste:

Privately, Dr. Woodcock had argued that it was risky to set a firm date for a booster rollout before regulators had a chance to thoroughly review the data, some of which had yet to be submitted by the vaccine manufacturers, and decide whether shots were safe and necessary, according to several people familiar with the discussions.

And since the White House announced the booster plan in mid-August, they said, new hurdles appeared.

Among the reasons for delaying is that regulators need more time to decide the proper dosage for a possible third Moderna shot. The company’s application asking the F.D.A. to authorize a booster shot contains insufficient data, one federal official familiar with the process said. Other data expected from Johnson & Johnson has not been delivered.

Nor has the raw data that the F.D.A. has been seeking from Israel, which is already giving boosters to everyone 12 and older. Israeli officials say their data shows that the potency of Pfizer’s vaccine wanes over time against severe disease and hospitalization, but that a third shot significantly bolsters protection. The F.D.A. wants to see the underlying data, to make sure it backs up summaries that the Israeli government has provided.

Narrowing the booster plan could confuse the public and create a perception that federal vaccine policy is in some degree of disarray. But some public health experts will most likely welcome it.

They have been arguing strenuously that the administration lacks the data to justify a broad rollout of extra shots and should instead concentrate on vaccinating the roughly 25 percent of Americans who are eligible for shots but remain unprotected.

Regulators are only beginning to review critical data that will help them determine if and how boosters should be given. Pfizer completed its booster application to the F.D.A. last week, and Moderna said on Friday that it had just completed its own.

The two vaccine regulators who announced that they would be leaving the agency this fall — Dr. Marion Gruber, who directs the agency’s vaccines office, and her deputy, Dr. Philip Krause — have told people there was not nearly enough data to justify offering extra shots to the general population starting in just weeks. Dr. Gruber is set to depart in October, and Dr. Krause in November.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

The CDC, no I'm not 100% on board with what they are saying publicly.
The situation is so fluid, they have had to change direction on several occasions if I recall.
Also I would assume that they are not without a significant amount of outside pressure.
https://www.cdcfoundation.org/partner-list/corporations
https://www.bmj.com/content/350/bmj.h2362.full

What I found notable was that she strayed from the recommendation of the people who's exact job is to give a valid recommendation.
on a side note, Biden and the red head have repeatedly claimed that their policy will be to follow the advice of the experts.

Not a bombshell, but worthy of this thread.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 400 times
Received Karma : 249 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by ben ttech »

allude all we want,

many channels can only be seen with focused deductive reasoning...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Study links severe COVID-19 to increase in self-attacking antibodies

by Stanford University Medical Center
The finding bolsters the argument for vaccination, he added. Vaccines for COVID-19 contain only a single protein—SARS-CoV-2's so-called spike protein—or the genetic instructions for producing it. With vaccination, the immune system is never exposed to—and potentially confused by—the numerous other novel viral proteins generated during infection.
In addition, vaccination is less intensely inflammatory than an actual infection, Utz said, so there's less likelihood that the immune system would be confused into generating antibodies to its own signaling proteins or to the body's own tissues.

"Patients who, in response to vaccination, quickly mount appropriate antibody responses to the viral spike protein should be less likely to develop autoantibodies," he said.

Indeed, a recent study in Nature to which Utz contributed showed that, unlike SARS-CoV-2 infection, the COVID-19 vaccine produced by Pfizer doesn't trigger any detectable generation of autoantibodies among recipients.

"If you haven't been vaccinated and are telling yourself, 'Most people who get COVID get over it and are OK,' remember that you can't know in advance that when you get COVID-19 it will be a mild case," Utz said.

"If you do get a bad case, you could be setting yourself up for a lifetime of trouble because the virus may trip off autoimmunity. 

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-09- ... odies.html