MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

Here's one for you roller.

Why did the Germans test for nanoparticles in people's blood? Why didn't they just test the vaccines for nanoparticles? Or would that be too logical?

If the vaccines (and let's not forget that all the vaccine manufacturers in different parts of the world – from China to the US to Europe and Russia – are all owned by Bill Gates) have no nanoparticles in them, then how did they get into people's blood?

Was it from the tin-foil hats they were wearing? Or, like lice, did they jump from one tinfoil hat to another?

The problem with conspiracy theories is that – apart from being batshit crazy – they never, ever make sense when you apply the blowtorch of logic and reason to them. Never.
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

You attacked the source without even addressing the issue Ben posted about which was the FDA advisory meeting.
How is it not ad hominem?
The Germans were investigating the clotting side effect, which occurs...in the blood. The video was in German, so it was difficult to follow along. I think Others found graphene oxide and other contaminates in the vaccines. https://www.europereloaded.com/dr-rober ... r-nasties/
Screenshot_20210921-092521.png
Youre cyborg rant was entertaining. Have you already read up on the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Transhumanism, and the IoB?

You better open your eyes and mind to the fact that new world dystopia is coming...oh wait, your in Australia..it's already arrived. Melbourne under martial law, you're not allowed to leave your home without govt permission, they shut down the entire construction trades over a couple c19 cases. On top of that Australia put the social security funds in Evergrande. Your whole country is fucked by the globalist new world order, and you still say conspiracy theory when it's pointed out as an actual occurrence.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

I don't live in Melbourne. Where I live there is no covid. Because we have managed to do what most other places on earth have not – keep covid out.

That may not last forever – I'm not deluded – but unlike Melbourne and Sydney, we value our freedoms so when short sharp lockdowns go into place nearly everyone abides and covid does not get transmitted far and wide.

No covid. No masks. Complete freedom to do whatever we want. We can't travel overseas without an exemption, mind you, so it's not all fun and fairy floss.

But "Australia put the social security funds in Evergrande" . . . ??? Is this your latest conspiracy theory? Because it bears no resemblance to reality.

Sure, if/when Evergrande goes bust it will have a knock-on effect on the Australian economy, but I'm not invested in the Aussie property ponzi scheme and only a paltry few of our assets are exposed to China. You don't live in China and the region for a large part of your life and not learn a thing or two about the country's vendor-financed, house-of-cards economy. Those empty satellite cities across China? I've been to them. China's property bubble? We bought in 20 years ago and cashed out two years ago. We still own one property there, but it is a good house and it serves its purpose and even if it lost all its value, we won't be out of pocket much because we have owned it a long, long time.

Evergrande is nothing. There's a lot more where that came from.

As for your far-right nutjob conspiracy theory websites – like the one you sent me to above (europereloaded) – of course I am going to cast aspersions on the source before I read or comment on any article, because if it's not a credible source to begin with, I'm not going to waste my time trying to give it the credibility it doesn't deserve!
The nanoparticulate components of all vaccines make for very interesting and disturbing reading, as do those components that create magnetic effects in the body. The ‘vaccines’ are certainly ‘NOT vaccines but nanotechnological drugs working as a genetic therapy.’
If you want to believe this stupid shit ^ you believe it. You have EVERY right to believe what you want.

But here's the source of that tripe:
Robert Oldham Young . . . came to prominence after appearances on The Oprah Winfrey Show featured his treatment of Kim Tinkham for breast cancer. Tinkham and Young both claimed that he had cured her, but she died of her disease shortly afterwards.[2] He was arrested in January 2014 and convicted in 2016 on two out of three charges of theft and practicing medicine without a license.[3][4] He spent several months in jail in 2017.
But hey, his arrest was all part of a conspiracy perpetuated by the elite pedophile baby-eaters of Hollywood . . . or some other retarded Q-Anononsense.

Fuck me. I like you, roller, but you believe in some stupid shit. Are you religious? Do you have a goatee? Seems to me the real "sheep" are the people who believe whatever some fuckwit on Facebook tells them. And usually those fuckwits are trying tp fleece their flock. How much money have you spent on all this conspiracy crap anyway? Think of all the productive time you've wasted.

Probably as much as I've wasted on this place - haha! Except, because I'm an enlightened type, I call it entertainment. What's your excuse?
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

This one's going to blow your mind, roller! Wait for it . . .

Mainstream media = Rupert Murdoch = Fox News!

I've met Rupert. He was an Aussie journalist. I cut my teeth at the first paper he ever bought (he inherited one newspaper in South Australia from his journalist dad, Sir Keith, that he used to take over much of the western world's media).

You guys are being played by a wiley mainstream Aussie hack who's life's ambition is to be Ted Turner! Except he knew how gullible the religious far-right was, so he played them as easier pickings than the more astute mainstream. I mean, let's face it: the religious right always puts its money where it's mouth is, right? And someone always profits. Usually in the name of god. Or Rupert.

Old Rupey wasn't just satisfied with setting up Fox to challenge CNN and milk the suckers, he had to always go one better.

Ted marries Jane Fonda? Rupert marries Jerry Hall! (After marrying Wendy Deng and trying to sell his soul to China, who promptly took his money and kicked him out! Well done China – you got one thing right!)

But hey, Ted Turner!
Turner had a long-running feud with fellow cable magnate Rupert Murdoch for years. This originated in 1983 when a Murdoch-sponsored yacht collided with the yacht skippered by Turner, Condor, during the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, causing it to run aground 6.2 miles (10.0 km) from the finish line. At the post-race dinner, a drunken Turner verbally assaulted Murdoch, afterward challenging him to a televised fistfight in Las Vegas.[46]

Murdoch's Fox News, established in 1996, became a rival to Turner's CNN to which Murdoch held disdain for its "liberal slant" in news coverage. Time Warner declined to carry it on their New York City cable network in response, who in the midst of a merger, Turner said would "squash Rupert Murdoch like a bug."[47]

In 2003, Turner challenged Murdoch to another fistfight, and later on accused Murdoch of being a "warmonger" for his support and backing of President George W. Bush's invasion of Iraq.[48][49]

However, revealing in an interview with Variety in 2019, Turner said he and Murdoch have since made amends.
All you need to know about Murdoch is he always follows the money. I'm ashamed to admit I worked for him.

But it's good to see roller still works for him! :tup:

Yes Rupert. Whatever you say Rupert.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

Is Rupert Murdoch vaccinated?

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 58ain.html
Former Murdoch exec slams Fox News over vaccine misinformation
By Matthew Knott
July 18, 2021 — 12.00am

Washington: One of Rupert Murdoch’s former top executives says Fox News has cost lives by turbo-charging hesitancy about COVID-19 vaccines among conservative Americans.

Joseph Azam, a former senior vice president at News Corp in New York, said he saw a “straight line” between the vaccine-sceptical rhetoric of some of Fox’s most prominent hosts and entrenched resistance to vaccines in large swathes of the United States.

“I think Fox has been almost single-handedly responsible for the politicisation of public health in the US and the creation of vaccine hesitancy in a significant portion of the population,” Azam told The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age.

“It’s been tremendously damaging.”

Fox News host Tucker Carlson, the most-watched cable news presenter in America, has suggested that COVID-19 vaccines may not work and claimed they had killed thousands of Americans.

In April, Carlson told his viewers: “If the vaccine is effective, there is no reason for people who’ve received a vaccine to wear masks or avoid physical contact.

“So maybe it doesn’t work, and they’re simply not telling you that. Well, you’d hate to think that, especially if you’ve gotten two shots. But what’s the other potential explanation? We can’t think of one.”

Oops! Sorry. Wrong article.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/ ... cine-in-uk
Rupert Murdoch receives dose of Covid vaccine in UK

Exclusive: 89-year-old News Corp boss gives thanks to key workers, NHS staff and scientists

Rupert Murdoch has become the latest public figure to have the coronavirus vaccine, visiting his local GP’s surgery late on Wednesday to receive his first dose.

A convoy of Range Rovers delivered the 89-year-old billionaire to a dedicated vaccine centre in Henley, Oxfordshire, where normal hours are understood to have been extended at the last minute. An email was sent out saying: “Just a reminder – we have been advised ‘no media coverage’ due to security issues. Please note that photography and video are strictly forbidden.”

A statement issued on behalf of Murdoch, the executive chairman of News Corp, said he “had the vaccine at his local GP’s surgery after he received a call saying he was eligible”.

Murdoch urged people to get the vaccine, saying: “I would like to thank the keyworkers and the NHS staff who have worked so hard throughout the pandemic, and the amazing scientists who have made this vaccine possible. I strongly encourage people around the world to get the vaccine as it becomes available.”

People aged over 80 are in the second tier of priority groups for the vaccine, along with frontline health and social care workers. The first priority were residents in care homes and their carers.

Murdoch, who is Australian-born and a US citizen, has been isolating at his home near Henley for much of the year with his wife, Jerry Hall Murdoch.
Licensed to Krill

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Prawn wrote:
Sound familiar? Yes, a little bit like Covid 19. Except because CV19 is a new virus and has not yet spread through the entire human population, it has not killed all those most susceptible to it. Unlike the flu.
The varieties of flu have not spread through the entire human population. I rarely get the flu, twice, thus I I don't get most. And I never get vaccinated. also those vaccinated may never get it, you know because of vaccination.
It's because there's a significant portion of the population vaccinated, herd immunity protects me.

And i believe covid-19 is more infectious than influenza. Rate of spread is greater.

If CV19 were left to run its course (like it would if it had appeared 100-200 years ago...
Right and with some viruses it was devastating. Let's not do that again! Medical science is trying.

Honestly, I don't think we will ever get rid of Covid 19. I believe it's here to stay...

Perhaps. Question is Can we get rid of the epidemic? say in Australia or the United States. I thought New Zealand did?

Anyway i know we've done it with other epidemics in this country, so It is technically possible.
I guess the question is the % of misinformation sucking in the gullible too big for herd immunity?

Clearly the current vaccines don't slow the spread of the virus nor do they prevent people from catching 

Okay this one I might not understand what you meant. Go back and look at my numerical definition of safe and effective.

I don't know how you can say it doesn't keep people from catching it or slowing the spread? Maybe not all but some, if a majority, it keeps from catching it. If people aren't catching covid19 they're not spreading it. So by definition in a population It slows the spread. The real world proved it here in the US state by state. I thought it did in Australia too.

A repost of the numbers from The Real World showing it is effective in slowing the spread.
Dying from covid if ya catch it:
unvaxx: 1 chance in 488
vaxxed: 1 chance in 86,500

There are 173 million fully vaccinated people. 
12,908 fully vaccinated people caught COVID.  
So, you have a 1 in 13,402 chance of catching COVID if you are fully vaccinated.

There have been 41 million cases COVID in the US. 
Therefore, if you don't get vaccinated, you have a 1 in 8 chance of catching COVID
Bob claims one of my numbers was off but he hasn't come back to let me plug in a new number, so we'll go with those. it's in the ballpark.

Your second post I find myself the nodding and agreeing except for the last

Forcing people to get vaccinated is wrong. Both ethically and constructively. Some people will simply not be held to ransom. If you want more people to get vaccinated, then you have to be honest (too late now!) and prove to them it is in their best interest

umm in the United States we did just that. gave the hesitant plenty of time. President Biden and Dr Fauci were honest. it and we did prove vaccination or mask were in their best interest.

And proved it wasn't good enough. So The President here took leadership. You may be right about people not wanting to be forced but we're not, if you want to participate in the village, vaccinate. If you don't want to vaccinate don't participate in the village. When I say vaccinate that includes Masks. vaccination effectiveness = mask effectiveness. It's just much more comfortable without the mask imo.

And if they still don't want to get vaccinated, then let nature run its course. 
Yeah but cuz of their choice Nature's course might include me and mine. If they don't want to get vaccinated I'm not fine with letting nature run its course. Staple of a mask on them /s

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:58 pm
good at Sources ? Jimmy Dore is an idiot.

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/619734/

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... -inventor/

So much for Jimmy Dore's sources. Idiot

Let's try science rather than sensationalized journalism. Malone didn't even get the train moving.
Typical....can't refute the info?, then try to discredit the source. :facepalm:
Well then, let's look at what your sources said...
Robert Malone—a medical doctor and an infectious-disease researcher...

The abridged version is that when Malone was a graduate student in biology in the late 1980s at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies, he injected genetic material—DNA and RNA—into the cells of mice in hopes of creating a new kind of vaccine. He was the first author on a 1989 paper demonstrating how RNA could be delivered into cells using lipids, which are basically tiny globules of fat, and a co-author on a 1990 Science paper showing that if you inject pure RNA or DNA into mouse muscle cells, it can lead to the transcription of new proteins. If the same approach worked for human cells, the latter paper said in its conclusion, this technology “may provide alternative approaches to vaccine development.”

These two studies do indeed represent seminal work in the field of gene transfer, according to Rein Verbeke, a postdoctoral fellow at Ghent University, in Belgium, and the lead author of a 2019 history of mRNA-vaccine development. (Indeed, Malone’s studies are the first two references in Verbeke’s paper, out of 224 in total.) Verbeke told me he believes that Malone and his co-authors “sparked for the first time the hope that mRNA could have potential as a new drug class,” though he also notes that “the achievement of the mRNA vaccines of today is the accomplishment of a lot of collaborative efforts.”

Malone was involved in groundbreaking work related to mRNA vaccines before it was cool or profitable...

I’ve listened to hours of Malone’s interviews and read through the many pages of documents he’s posted. He is a knowledgeable scientist with a knack for lucid explanation.

...vaccine scientists and biotech consultants... The portrait they paint of Malone is of an insightful researcher who can be headstrong. Stan Gromkowski, a cellular immunologist who did work on mRNA vaccines in the early 1990s and views Malone as an underappreciated pioneer...

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/619734/
According to Malone, his role as inventor began in the late 1980s when he, Philip Felgner and Inder Verma introduced mRNA to human, rodent, frog and fruit fly cells via liposomal nanoparticles[2]. Next, Malone and researchers from both the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and Vical Incorporated, injected naked RNA and DNA vectors into the skeletal muscle of mice and observed gene expression[3].

A 2019 review of the technology’s history, begins with the two papers mentioned by Malone[4]. According to the authors of the review, these papers provided the first evidence that mRNA could be delivered to cells in tissue and animals and produce proteins.

Speaking to The Atlantic, Rein Verbeke, the first author of the 2019 review, said that Malone and his co-authors “sparked for the first time the hope that mRNA could have potential as a new drug class”...

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... -inventor/
I find it to be hilarious that in trying to discredit the source, you actually provide references indicating that he is one of the world's foremost authorities on the subject. :roflmao:

Intrinsic wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:21 pm
Bob No one here said trumpian is the cause.
Bitch please...you post that vitriol almost daily...

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=13327&start=140
"As written, that statement is incorrect. Considering that, and the fact you have left out applicable variables, means the conclusion you arrive at will be erroneous...strictly from a mathematical perspective."

nope, try again.
Source your reference for this statement...

"12,908 fully vaccinated people caught COVID."

...and then explain how the variable of super spreaders has been included in your calculations. :whistle:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Source your reference for this statement...

"12,908 fully vaccinated people caught COVID."

...and then explain how the variable of super spreaders has been included in your calculations

I did Source the calculations did you even watch Hillary's video!!! Fool.

One 'calculates' the total by counting. this vaccinated has covid, this vaccinated has covid, this vaccinated has covid...

The the infection Vector, super spreader or whatever, is in inconsequential. It's just counting confirmed individuals. God you're stupid.

Which The CDC has been doing just that, then Confirming
Did you even go to the CDC website? Idiot.

So why don't you just give me your number, cuz you got nothing. you like a little cheese with that whine?

It was a rough calculation, but in The ballpark, so Bob how much do you have to tweaked that number so the results are NOT in the same ballpark? huh?

why not Just give me the right number and will plug it in, You got nothing. jerk off

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

And Jimmy Dore is an idiot.