Anti-vaxx Chronicles

The place to share your thought provocations
Post Reply
User avatar
Butcher Bob
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Posts: 2408
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:18 am

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Are you even following along Prawn? :p
Roots wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:22 pm
It is still extremly unlikely this was GoF research, all signs still point to naturally occurring.
Intrinsic wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:25 pm
Thanks Roots now that we are getting closer
to establishing who is to blame. Mother Nature.
Prawn Connery wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:32 am
Human interference hasn't been ruled out, it's just "Improbable".
They all just indicated that they unequivocally think this came from the lab...that there is absolutely no evidence of natural progression...and that all evidence points to "gain of function" research, to the level one said was "beyond reasonable doubt". So, it would appear the statements from the three of you would be false. :wink:

User avatar
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 96 times
Posts: 5172
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:51 am

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... d44c810de7
Written by Annie Lennon on September 10, 2021 — Fact checked by Ferdinand Lali, Ph.D.
...
The more viruses spread, the more likely they are to mutate and form different variants. Variants that become more transmissible, resistant to current treatment options and vaccines, or cause more severe disease, are called Variants of Concern (VOC).

The World Health Organization (WHO)Trusted Source currently recognizes four SARS-CoV-2 VOCs:

Alpha B.1.1.7, first detected in September 2020 in the United Kingdom

Beta B.1.351, first detected in May 2020 in South Africa

Gamma P.1, first detected in November 2020 in Brazil

Delta B.1.617.2, first detected in October 2020 in India

Viruses need a host to replicate and mutate. The only way to stop new and more dangerous variants of SARS-CoV-2 from emerging is to prevent transmission and infection.

SARS-CoV-2 replicates quicker in unvaccinated people and, therefore, the virus has more opportunity to mutate. As these individuals have not already developed an immune response to the virus, it can survive and multiply for longer periods of time in their bodies.

The more opportunity SARS-CoV-2 has to cause infection in unvaccinated individuals, the higher the chance for new VOCs to emerge.

...
For the common good
please get your head out of your ass.
..Or stay home.
More about the c.1.2 variant:
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... d44c810de7

User avatar
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 96 times
Posts: 5172
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:51 am

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:33 pm
...
They all just indicated that they unequivocally think this came from the lab...that there is absolutely no evidence of natural progression...and that all evidence points to "gain of function" research, to the level one said was "beyond reasonable doubt". So, it would appear the statements from the three of you would be false. :wink:
Have you not been paying attention. Science says you are wrong, Not likely engineered, that is lack of evidence you claimed, you're wrong. various United States intelligence agencies using science agrees.
Intrinsic wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:11 pm
27 August 2021
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02366-0
US COVID origins report researchers pleased with scientific approach

Intelligence investigation is inconclusive on virus’s origins, but finds SARS-CoV-2 wasn’t weaponized and is unlikely to have been engineered
Pay attention instead of being contrary.

User avatar
smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Posts: 2725
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by smokebreaks »

Didn’t any of you fuckers watch the South Park special on COVID ?

Randy fucked a bat and the rest is history

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyeF ... knxNJSaAwx
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

User avatar
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 38 times
Posts: 1036
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:33 pm
Are you even following along Prawn? :p
Roots wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:22 pm
It is still extremly unlikely this was GoF research, all signs still point to naturally occurring.
Intrinsic wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:25 pm
Thanks Roots now that we are getting closer
to establishing who is to blame. Mother Nature.
Prawn Connery wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:32 am
Human interference hasn't been ruled out, it's just "Improbable".
They all just indicated that they unequivocally think this came from the lab...that there is absolutely no evidence of natural progression...and that all evidence points to "gain of function" research, to the level one said was "beyond reasonable doubt". So, it would appear the statements from the three of you would be false. :wink:
How is my statement "false"? I said human interference hasn't been ruled out, but it was still "improbable" – which does not mean "impossible".

The other two statements are correct: CV19 originated in nature – it was not engineered from scratch.

Furthermore, where is the evidence of human interference? Your video guy even admitted it was "speculation".

Beyond reasonable doubt? You need evidence to prove something "beyond reasonable doubt" . . . unless you do not subscribe to "reason". Then almost anything can be "beyond reasonable doubt" (if you are an unreasonable person to begin with).

Show us the evidence mate. Post a time-line to the video link where they provide actual evidence – not "speculation". Just because it came from the lab doesn't mean it was modified by the lab.
Licensed to Krill

User avatar
roller24
Technical Admin
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: kitchen door admin
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:14 pm
Contact:

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:00 pm


Still, if she has a theory, then I think we'd all love to hear it. If only for entertainment
She has never voiced a "theory".
But she did mention that the jab gives her job security.

they put the genetic code for the covid protein in the body as the mRNA vaccine:
example: 2020 version:
ATTGCC --> this is sars-cov-2 2020 alpha strain --> it is also exactly the vaccine
ATTCCC ----> a mutated beta version, so the vaccine will still work, but slightly less
ATACCC ----> now we have 2 mutations, so the vaccine works slightly less
AAACCC-----> and here we are at the delta strain and its not working at all, in fact, the neutralization is almost imcomplete there will never be a winning race, the vaccines take a yr to make, so we will always be a yr behind

User avatar
roller24
Technical Admin
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: kitchen door admin
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:14 pm
Contact:

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:33 pm
Are you even following along Prawn? :p
Roots wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:22 pm
It is still extremly unlikely this was GoF research, all signs still point to naturally occurring.
Intrinsic wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:25 pm
Thanks Roots now that we are getting closer
to establishing who is to blame. Mother Nature.
Prawn Connery wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:32 am
Human interference hasn't been ruled out, it's just "Improbable".
They all just indicated that they unequivocally think this came from the lab...that there is absolutely no evidence of natural progression...and that all evidence points to "gain of function" research, to the level one said was "beyond reasonable doubt". So, it would appear the statements from the three of you would be false. :wink:
Capture.PNG
https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985
Here is a link to the original article, where there is a disclaimer added in 2020, of a "nothing to see here" nature.
It's worded alot like this thread. Disregard all this engineering because it originally came from bats.

I agree it came from bats, but the bats didn't fly into the cages on their own and do the sequencing.
Natural origin yes, Natural outcome, I don't think so.

User avatar
roller24
Technical Admin
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: kitchen door admin
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:14 pm
Contact:

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:06 pm
I don't have designs on your daughter, don't worry. It wouldn't matter how pretty or smart she was – you'd still be the father-in-law!
I always envisioned her with PureEvil. I really liked that kid.

User avatar
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 96 times
Posts: 5172
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:51 am

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

smokebreaks wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:43 pm
Didn’t any of you fuckers watch the South Park special on COVID ?

Randy fucked a bat and the rest is history

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyeF ... knxNJSaAwx
lol No man I haven't seen that, no TV. thanks,

had to search for full episode
https://southpark.cc.com/episodes/yy0vj ... on-24-ep-1

User avatar
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Awesome Karma Dude
Awesome Karma Dude
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 96 times
Posts: 5172
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:51 am

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

roller24 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:43 am


https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985
Here is a link to the original article, where there is a disclaimer added in 2020, of a "nothing to see here" nature.
It's worded alot like this thread. Disregard all this engineering because it originally came from bats

I agree it came from bats, but the bats didn't fly into the cages on their own and do the sequencing.
Natural origin yes, Natural outcome, I don't think so.
No not cages. while doing research for the university we caught bats with nets.
But we both agree it naturally evolved, and I'm still open that it might have come from the lab, but like the u.s. intelligency agencies report says likely accidentally if so.
Last edited by Intrinsic on Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply