N

Insect control and prevention, plant diseases, PH issues, nutrient deficiencies and other plant problems. Problems with your plants? Ask here,share advice.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

N

Post by bentech »

have you grown that plant before?

wondering if its inclined to yellow easily and is more tolerant to it that other strains as it looks like it did pretty damn good
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

jesus

N

Post by jesus »

Once before. It is just a nute hungry strain.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

N

Post by deran »

cool that somebody - yes you jesus - remembered the urea trick, which is ok ... when you have time, urea needs to be broken down so plants have use of it, another thing is that the NH2 source has a long "shell-life" within the plant, meaning NH2 cant be broken down as fast as NH3, which is good when you are in vegi mode, but is bad when in bloom, bc you cant just flush out NH2 as easy as NH3

so what to do, get your chems out, any fert with a high N ratio will be fine - and just do a leaf fertilization, shower them with half strenght (in your case, bc you already tried out how much they can take) and within a day to two you will see changes - i havent tried leaf fertilization with organic sources, but what i gathered from using them in soil and coco ... this stuff takes too long to help, afaik organic compounds tend to be anti NH3 , because nitrates are bad ... lol ...

my pro tip / advise is, to mix some trace mix into the bottle, delivering micros and macros to the plant, this way you bypass any lock-out issues, which might occure in the root zone area

of course do this when lights go on, or half an hour before that, so that the plants have time to dry up and not to start molding

again this is a compromise, but imho better than "reseting" your substrate on a daily basis, and playing nute bingo on your loved ones ;)
awoken the right way

jesus

N

Post by jesus »

I straight up played nute bingo with this one.

I pretty much added everything I had before it greened up. Foliar feeding epsom salts helped some at first.

Today it got two gallons of full strength bio-thrive which is 4 tsp a gallon. Thats after 4-5 heavy feeds since I made the first post.

I found out yesterday on the internet that it a heavy feeder. Go figure.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

N

Post by deran »

to my shame i dont know what light or heavy feeders are ;)

they get all the same recipee, from 1.8 to 2.4 ec , with tap water having 0.1 ... , all did fine, except one cross i did which needed 1.8 not more nor less otherwise it would start having the "blues" ... coming from the white family ...

maybe i was just lucky with all those specimens indoors, because im familiar with strange nute behavior outdoors, guerilla style, where you plant the seed, come again to cull the males and a last time to harvest whats left, well ive seen overfertilized plants ... the black claw, it wasnt a claw ... it was nearly a spiral, tho i never did any soil amandments or fertilzers or any of that "useful stuff" when i was younger and mobile outdoors lol

but then again those outdoor strains werent commercially produced, the good old bagseed landraces; contrary to what i grow indoors which is zions work
awoken the right way

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

N

Post by MadMoonMan »

When I frankenstein experimented on my bag seeds in the CLOSET BENEATH THE STAIRS

I deny everything Frankenmarijuanastein said in his so called "truth book of my horrorible creation"

I frankly and un-refuteablily deny everything. It's all made up and never happened I'm calling my er a lawyer tomorrow.

ok sorry wrong number .. my secretary keeps giving me the WRONG MESSAGES.. If I could find a pen or PAPER/// i'd write down fire my secretary and hire a new one... yells over shoulder loudly "IF I WASN'T BEING BLACK MAILED AND FORCED TO BREAK THE LAW AGAINST MY WILL! I wouldn't be here."
Last edited by MadMoonMan on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

N

Post by MadMoonMan »

When I grew out my first bagseeds to learn to grow Tried everything imaginable from .... lysol.... bleach...... Lysol gasp... used it on some particularly nasty bugs once. in the roots of clear 2 liter soda pop plastic bottoms. Plants were up to 6 feet and had to bend them over tie them down . Key is once they are where they shouldn't be. don't rush it. the mistake is made. Its like sleep. You can't change those leafs back. Just correct for future growth.

any fertilizer will work immediately. Leaf spraying to fertilize is overated. Rinse you plants leaves and give them as much sun light as possible. Water and fertilize very slightly (depending on planting medium being used)

Keys to repeat over and over again:

don't overwater don't over fertlize

be patient
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

N

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Heavy feeders should have commensurately high metabolic rates, which ain't a bad thing at all in my book once you know the plant and what it wants...
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

jesus

N

Post by jesus »

Still has about 2-3 weeks to go. Day 50 today.

This is Blue Dream.

[image]http://i.imgur.com/j4XiADL.jpg[/image]

I also have OGK, Super Lemon Haze, and another BD going.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

N

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Nice line up. all good stuff. That BD looks happy, which is the bottom line for a grower.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow