Is this what I think it is?

Insect control and prevention, plant diseases, PH issues, nutrient deficiencies and other plant problems. Problems with your plants? Ask here,share advice.
Roots

Post by Roots »

Growing up against walls or under trees is a good way to create an environment that PM likes.

A lot of people keep watering their plants just like they did a month or two ago when it was hotter and the plants needed more water. Let the plants tell you when they need water, don’t water on schedule the last 30days of flower.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

Im in full support of Neem Oil. Been testing it for years. What my highly scientifically study has proved its that.

This one no Neem oil

BAD BLACK BUD ROT IN COOL RAINY WEATHER

This one Neem oil

No ... when used properly
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

You have to innoculate you plants with it peferably a couple weeks before hand. If you miss it and cold rainy weather sneaks up on your dumb "duh wuhts a "wether channel" agin?

Spray on heavily as soon as rain stops and the spray can sit on the plants for a while.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

The reason for the innoculation is because neem oil...... African Pine Tree Oil (cough Christmas tree sap*) needs to be absorbed into the plant itself. Its systemic meaning ..... system wide..

So when that bud starts to bloom and keeps a little too much water and that black bitch starts to destroy all your shit the plants "innoculation" says.....

"No way bitch! Cut my legs off and call me shorty!"

So thats the sciency explanation.

This one Yes?

*I don't know this for a fact because I've never been there nor want to be but I'm thinking if I was lost in Africa then I ran across a Neem tree and I could get sap off of it I try rubbing it on my naked body so as to ward of insects and big angry bugs. "

I guess if one was naked and lost in the angry African forest.. uh I mean jungle then um.. uh.. you would most want to try and proctect your un protected penis.

I certainly and again not that I have ever been there or wish to.

It would be so horrifying to be running through the jungle the lions chasing you and the spiders nipping at your feet!

The from leaves whipping at your exposing penis.... slices like an office envelope cutting your lip as you lick it.

ouch.
Attachments
AAbeep.jpg

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

Thanks for your input. My blue jay was back under the plant just the other day but I will not be using any more of that on these plants.
The first 3 are in and I went over them very carefully removing anything slightly tainted and lost very little really. Under a half ounce of bud with obvious rot.
I saw a trace of PM on one of the remaining plants yesterday and hit it with the Natria.
These 3 were never advertised as suitable for this latitude but they might make it.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I'm helping out on an outdoor medical grow and It's looking like they won't be properly finished until around Haloween. I'm used to this.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

I hear the warm winter gave everyone outdoors a better year around here
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

Jesús Malverde wrote:I'm helping out on an outdoor medical grow and It's looking like they won't be properly finished until around Haloween. I'm used to this.
I have to wait until after the 17th or I will be way over my allowed limit. I wouldn't have worried except that I just sent in my renewal to Health Canada.
My best Gods Poison came in at 502 grams dry and the other 2 combined were 500. The next 3 should each be in that area.
It has been a great year.

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by Dick Fein »

We have a forecast of wet flurries for saturday and it is close at the bottom of the plant but the top of the plant seems to be lagging. I have been cutting off bad spots all week and it is very stressful.
Attachments
10 10 2018 006.JPG
10 10 2018 013.JPG
10 10 2018 012.JPG