Bubba's New Grow

Grow room design, HID, fluoro, reflectors, ventilation, ballasts and wiring.
bubbabush
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: 6% Neandertal

Bubba's New Grow

Post by bubbabush »

My son grows outdoor & sold his blue-dream as fast as we could manicure it this year. It's even more popular than my blueberry. Can't beat blueberry for yield though.

~O~
::-'--O Homophobia:Man's Fear of Being Treated As He Treats Women O--'-::

bubbabush
Karma God
Karma God

Bubba's New Grow

Post by bubbabush »

dill786 wrote:lemon kush,,, always wanted to grow that.........
My clone hookup tossed them in. I had no plan to plant them until the space turned up.

~O~

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Bubba's New Grow

Post by Jesús Malverde »

sockme wrote:Cookies sucks imo.....I mean it smells n tastes good but the yield is horrible and there so much more potent kush than that...........blue dream is decent but in colo its pretty played out ....no one wants that shit.....its old fashion old timer weed like northern lights n white widow..........decent but destine for the archives.
With retail marketing it'll be a "strain" of the month--whatever they were touting as the greatest ever will be passe and old people weed a month later. That's just marketing 101, sell novelty rather than actual content, people might question content but everyone wants something new. Meanwhile it's the same old shit really (don't tell anyone) renamed and rehyped.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

sockme

Bubba's New Grow

Post by sockme »

I agree....but its a balance of marketing hype and actual potency that moves it.......for instance KUSH has done its job earning the awe of most smokers at one time so fuck tards put kush on any name and it sells way faster......Hell I still keep bluedream........its a lil too fruity type girl weed for me everyday but it puts out easy and yields....he he he I could probably name it something dumb in move it quick too but as bluedream its one the last picked of my dozen or so choices........deserves credit cuz its a strong ass strain almost any fool can get to dance....that's why ya see a ton of it in horrible shape in Colo.......It takes almost no kungfu to knock down a blue dream harvest but still of course ya can ruin its quality.......shit ya seen the blue dream cut here we got that oozes the resin sap as it matures? very pretty........try some yeti.........

sockme

Bubba's New Grow

Post by sockme »

oh the irony of life open mouth insert foot....I was given a much healthier cut of gsc today randomly by a bro lol......today was a weird day

bubbabush
Karma God
Karma God

Bubba's New Grow

Post by bubbabush »

I have 6 of 28 not thriving. They're shallow rooted and dried out when the exhaust fan wire came loose. Too late now to sub in so they are what they are. I switched over from gravity irrigation to pumping with.2x100gpm which delivers a lot better preassure so the nutes don't have time to settle.

~O~

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Stoned Cold Bulldog
Has bestowed Karma : 12 times
Received Karma : 174 times

Bubba's New Grow

Post by Hopefull Stoner »

all i have to say about GSC's is that a few people that i trust so far as there judgement of good weed really like the girl scout cookies. most being super impressed with the taste. with that said is that the top of the heap shit tat you can smoke an ignore all others. NO FUCKING WAY lol. get it for variety, & taste gratification. folks like the stone too.

commercially feasible mainly because it's popular, but you have to veg it longer for better yields if u want it to be worth your efforts imho. enjoy ur new space man. i see 2 _ 3 lbs depending on ur strain . :) congrats
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie: