GrowBots. If I Were A Rich Man ;)

Grow room design, HID, fluoro, reflectors, ventilation, ballasts and wiring.
WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

These look amazing even though I can't even afford to look...

They look like every detail has been thought-out quite carefully and executed expertly...

*When I first ran onto this through the Denver, CO. "KushCon" post I made I noticed the PDF "flyer" for the GrowBot-Garage wasn't available. It just acted like a refresh for the main page. I contacted them about the problem and it's still not fixed*
GrowBot-Garage 12182010 01.jpg
2000C.jpg
2800C.jpg
5200C.jpg
http://www.growbot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And, even though I've never seen the play or the movie, I instantly thought of "If I were a rich man"

:wave:,
WHAB

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 385 times
Received Karma : 240 times

Post by ben ttech »

more of my work showing up as market driven.

used to talk bout tractor trailors lost in transit back on overgrow. of course it calorically impossible to house a grow and gardner in the shipping pipeline simply on the energy you could stow away in the trailor...

but it a nice dream; but im sure is a great way to fleece a sympethitic investor of his money
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post by Sun »

If you don't have the brains to build it yourself you don't have the brains to run a 20 K grow.......I would rock it if it was given to me, but it's about the last thing I would buy even if I could get it for half of retail.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by ben ttech »

seriously though,
how many watts of energy do you figure you could stash in a trailer for flowering period???

you ever seen those fields of cargo?

great place to hide something going on....

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Sun wrote:If you don't have the brains to build it yourself you don't have the brains to run a 20 K grow.......I would rock it if it was given to me, but it's about the last thing I would buy even if I could get it for half of retail.
What IF they have the brains but not the physical ability?

I think it's a great product for those that need it.

Now my idea was to use a motor home with a retractable roof and using the sun for your growing. You could move it from RV Park to RV Park to stealthily keep it on the move while still utilizing our natural resources--and fresh outdoor air--for the growing itself. The size of the grow would be limited by how much of the motor home you wanted to convert to growing and how much you wanted to keep for living space.

Short of that, I still think it is a great idea. What I like the most about these "GrowBots" is the completeness of them--the thoughtfulness of their design and production, along with the options available.
GrowBotPic 01.jpg
What I don't like about them is that the picture they use in ALL of the "flyers" doesn't allow for tending to the plants....I don't see any walk space :dunno: (maybe there is a Tinkerbell suspension system not shown allowing one to hover above the plants to tend to them? :winky:) And I don't know why they're using the same picture in ALL of the "flyers"....they're not all configured the same as what is shown in the picture :dunno:

Take care, Sun!,
WHAB

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Post by Sun »

Theres always an exeption.

But if you lack physical ability a 20 K grow is going to need at the very least one person with physical ability .

I didn't really read to much on them but how are they insulated..?...I live in a place that gets 115 in the summer and 15 in the winter.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Sun wrote:

Theres always an exeption.

But if you lack physical ability a 20 K grow is going to need at the very least one person with physical ability .

I didn't really read to much on them but how are they insulated..?...I live in a place that gets 115 in the summer and 15 in the winter.
I've personally seen grow rooms (spaces) designed for those in wheelchairs and they handle their grow by themselves.

I don't know how the trailers are built or insulated. I just looked since you posed the question and I don't find anything about that aspect of them. I'm sure a phone call could provide that information.

I did take note that they say they are completely climate controlled so I presume they are able to handle most (typical) climate conditions....including yours.

I just went to the http://hydroinnovations.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; website and viewed their video on the use of their "Chillking" air, light cooling and nutrient handling systems and was quite impressed with what they have done.

While they seem cost prohibitive for most of us there are certainly some that will opt for these systems and MAYBE some will become available in the "used" market? :winky:

AND, as with any product in our "free market" system you're "free" to develop, produce and sell a version of your own to compete with these...

WHAB

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Post by Sun »

I've personally seen grow rooms (spaces) designed for those in wheelchairs and they handle their grow by themselves.
20k grows..?..Just a 4k room gets tedious and repetitious after a cycle or two and I'm sure it's just magnified with a disability, I pay a friend to help clean the room after each cycle and two friends to help trim and even paying people to help I have more down time then I would like between cycles.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by ben ttech »

WhiteHotAfterburner wrote:

I don't know... I'm sure a phone call could provide that information.

I did take note that they say they are completely climate controlled so I presume they are able to handle most (typical) climate conditions....including yours.

I just went... and viewed their video on the use of their "Chillking" air, light cooling and nutrient handling systems and was quite impressed with what they have done.

While they seem cost prohibitive for most of us there are certainly some that will opt for these systems and MAYBE some will become available in the "used" market?

AND, as with any product in our "free market" system you're "free" to develop, produce and sell a version of your own to compete with these...

trust me,
there good,
trust them,
feel awe at your betters,
rich consumer handme down are prefered,
our land and law support and protect lying in commerce,

get to work bitch!

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Sun wrote:
20k grows..?..Just a 4k room gets tedious and repetitious after a cycle or two and I'm sure it's just magnified with a disability, I pay a friend to help clean the room after each cycle and two friends to help trim and even paying people to help I have more down time then I would like between cycles.
I don't recall the size of the grows, specifically.

I don't know how they handled the after grow duties but, I suspect it was very much like everything we did as a group. As a group--of friends. Everyone looked after one another.

Happy New Year, ~G...

:rollitiup:

WHAB