Grow info
twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

Use root innoculant from the start

Post by twilson »

I germinated beans in a paper towel. I then picked them up by the seed shell and dipped them in the root innoculant and placed the root into the hole in the rockwool cube with the shell above ground. I also poured some of the innoculant into the hole in the rockwool cube.

A week later the seedlings are doing well.

I used Oregonism xl.
If Muley can scruff along i can too.

sockme

Post by sockme »

it prob dont take much....should very much improve nutrient uptake n avalaibility n allow for stronger ferts later without burning it......I never tried that but I use a lot a castings n it has a ton a different myco life in it and I really like seagreen for a bio inoculant...has millions a scary organisms that make a ton available to your plants like roids.........its a lil pricey but a lil bottle works wonders esp get ya an eyedropper bottle in use a squirt per gallon......

twilson
Karma God
Karma God

Post by twilson »

sockme wrote:it prob dont take much....should very much improve nutrient uptake n avalaibility n allow for stronger ferts later without burning it......I never tried that but I use a lot a castings n it has a ton a different myco life in it and I really like seagreen for a bio inoculant...has millions a scary organisms that make a ton available to your plants like roids.........its a lil pricey but a lil bottle works wonders esp get ya an eyedropper bottle in use a squirt per gallon......
Yeah just a word of warning to anyone about to purchase some.

The stuff has an expiration date so make sure you get a date as far into the future as possible. There's a lot of reviews of this stuff online. Most people seem to think it makes a difference.

sockme

Post by sockme »

its prob good way way ten years plus after the exp date as long as its not getting wet......theres a shitload a spores n shit in there dormant n most could sleep hundreds a years dry.....
Damn it twils ya are up near a lot a worm farmers .....unclejims is right by ya and the wormlady is not too far either... :trix:

get ya a 1000 wigglers should cost ya around 20 bucks and a Rubbermaid tub and bro ya will have tons of myco life n the ferts n never really need much else....esp for a small garden just your coffee grounds n potato peels will make a healthy bin that's all youll need.......I got like 6 50 gallon wiggler bns overwintering but I'm fucking insane too go figure....... :trix:

smell my fingers :crazy:

twilson
Karma God
Karma God

Post by twilson »

Well that's good to know. I probably would have dumped it in the garbage but I'll hold onto it until it's all gone.

Been reading about another innoculant called Great White that a lot of people are speaking highly of.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

I have gone back this year to something used to be hard to find and its a B1 stimulant most know the name supertrhive.

Lowes had some for sell.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

how cool is that, beer is cheaper than superthrive ... ;)

who needs naa ... yawn
awoken the right way

Earl
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: 3/5th Old White Man
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by Earl »

Once inoculated, DO NOT use tap/city water!! The fluoride will kill all the good little bugs.
My name is Earl.

Hey, Crabman!