One to rot

and one to grow

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go big or go home.

Post by Sun »

~Burnt-Bottom~ wrote:Juice......................always one to stay shy of any real challenge......... :facepalm:

Sorry I don't want to use light deprivation to start flower or hoop houses to prolong the growing season...I grew a KC jones that went into mid Nov last year......I love when people who never put up run their mouth.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Go big or go home.

Post by roller24 »

I dug a 12x12x12 hole once. that's a lot of work. my last employer used the extra large Smart Pot grow bags for her citrus trees, they did very well just sitting on top of the ground,

~Burnt-Bottom~
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: the invidulator

Go big or go home.

Post by ~Burnt-Bottom~ »

Sun wrote:
~Burnt-Bottom~ wrote:Juice......................always one to stay shy of any real challenge......... :facepalm:

Sorry I don't want to use light deprivation to start flower or hoop houses to prolong the growing season...I grew a KC jones that went into mid Nov last year......I love when people who never put up run their mouth.
well just enjoy yer Dutch Skunk then.......I'm well happy with my stash.... :whistle:

~Burnt-Bottom~
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: the invidulator

Go big or go home.

Post by ~Burnt-Bottom~ »

:mutley2:

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Go big or go home.

Post by Sun »

~Burnt-Bottom~ wrote:
Sun wrote:

well just enjoy yer Dutch Skunk then.......I'm well happy with my stash.... :whistle:

Do you have any idea when the last time I smoked haze was...?....I will give the Sonoma County cut a few puffs this year and if I like It I don't give a shit who worked the strain or where it was worked or how easy it was to grow......I would put my 5th best strain in my stash right now Chernobyl in a pic contest against your first best strain (what ever that might be?) any day of the week.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

I Request That You Save Trolling For Non-Grow Threads, Pleas

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

~Burnt-Bottom~ wrote:
Sun wrote:

I'd like to request that you save trolling for non-grow threads, please.

We (and I certainly don't want to imply or infer to speak for everyone here) would like to encourage more grow threads, don't we?
:puffpass:

Take care, BB :wave:,
WHAB

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Go big or go home.

Post by Sun »

I love no pic posting shit talkers in my grow threads.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Go big or go home.

Post by Lrus007 »

i agree should not be any trolling in grow threads.
looking good sun. digging those holes is a bit of work.
best of luck this growing season.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Go big or go home.

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

Sun wrote:I love no pic posting shit talkers in my grow threads.
Alrighty then. I was trying to help you out and since you didn't put this in the "Grow Tank" I was asking that they be respectful, but if that's the way you want it....

Let the shit-fest begin resume...

:facepalm:,
WHAB