MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 401 times
Received Karma : 251 times

led grows

Post by ben ttech »

any thoughts about a shield to keep inadvertant water off those tiny boards their mounted on???
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

jesus

led grows

Post by jesus »

Nope.

dill786

led grows

Post by dill786 »

jesus wrote:From what I have seen, it takes about 60% of the wattage in LED to equal an HPS. So about 40% savings.

Peace
thats a huge saving.... really interesting stuff all this :)

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

led grows

Post by Hax »

Good choice on the JW C99. Great smoke though only decent yielder outdoors in the sun. Not the most vigourous plants, factor that into your assessment. The AKs should show more vigour.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jesus

led grows

Post by jesus »

Hax wrote:Good choice on the JW C99. Great smoke though only decent yielder outdoors in the sun. Not the most vigourous plants, factor that into your assessment. The AKs should show more vigour.
You come into an LED thread talking about the sun?

lol amateur

here....the "relative power" I will have per sq ft rivals your pathetic troll attempt

;)

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 401 times
Received Karma : 251 times

led grows

Post by ben ttech »

and here i though it was just me you were a total ass too...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

jesus

led grows

Post by jesus »

lol

jesus

led grows

Post by jesus »

I'll be re-ordering today and Mouser ships pretty fast. Get this show back on the road by hopefully Tuesday or sooner.

jesus

led grows

Post by jesus »

ben ttech wrote:and here i though it was just me you were a total ass too...
Ya because in all the cannabis forums there has never been a successful grow of C99 without the sun. I also didnt state that I had grown it before. I wonder now, has he?

It is odd how many lighting forums are talking about those CMH lights now isn't it though?

Even after some troll tried to convince them the spectral graph didnt mean anything just because he didnt know how to read it.

Bringing up the sun in an LED thread and inferring c99 wont be successful without it isnt very subtle Ben. How can you claim to see all this other shit and miss that?

Hax troll my thread(s) or not I dont really give a shit. Either way I know you're learning from me and not the other way around. It'll be fun either way for me. ;)

jesus

led grows

Post by jesus »

besides comparing what started as an IBL and what started as a hybrid...

lol