Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

On the right track?

Post by deran »

what they said

dwc is at the pro end of hydro gardening, many variables to control, tho fastest and strongest plant growth of all hydro systems, 1 controller for both tents, but that also means, same timing and same or similiar strain

fuck mylar, as long you dont reside within a frozen cold country, white par+ tents reflect way more light back than mylar, mylar is good at keeping temps stable within a tent ... but with active take out fans that makes no sense logically ... at least not in a flowering chamber, as a mother tent it would have some uses

http://www.growbox.kaufen/WebRoot/Store ... ar_com.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
awoken the right way

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

On the right track?

Post by MadMoonMan »

To quote: ....... "(2) 4x4x7 mylar tents, 600w lights, and (4) 5gal DWC per tent." I have some experience, but this would be my first attempt at hydro, however I can't give soil the attention it needs. Am I on the right track, advice?"

Hope you have a very good heat exahaust system or A/C set up for each tent. 600w light alone and under mylar builds up a lot of heat. Plus a DWC per tent. You say you don't have time to give attention with soil and your going Hydro and run a DWC your in big trouble. Thats way a lot more work and attention to detail.

Beginning: go with Violet mix and use soiless. Water and fertilize sparingly. Use a fan and control temperature. A lot less care required.

I personally think tents are ..... unnecessary overpriced. You can go to Lowes and get rolls of plastic. Can you lock a tent? How effective are they against a knife attack by crazed LSD fanatics hopped up on hemp?

"Ve Vant our Hemp! Hunger....Ve needz itz."
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.