Favorite cubensis n why?

Shrooms and related goodies
sockme

Favorite cubensis n why?

Post by sockme »

hhhhm I haven't even begin to try them all couple dozen maybe truth be I'm paranoid a spore vendors so most mine been shared from people I shared with.....I sorta trusted lol. ......interesting though I like south n central americans best same as Aztecs did and I got some that blood....
I like eq the best....I lost my original eq race but I got anudder just as good now or better and I grew n ate more Eq in my teeny weiner life than others.........they cover n pin very aggressive n contam resist for me in my dirty house and tolerate heat and cold well....I fruit them at 60 -90 degrees no big issues depending at the time of year with only a lil change to the techs......plus ive tried a couple dozen types a cubes and I love EQ positive electric bright energetic but not speedy trip. they are also easy on my insides and make me fart less than a lot a cubes and are very potent gram for gram compared to some so it don't take me much to time warp.......

I enjoy amazonians effects n growth characters too but sometimes theres too much mutants n not enough meat to the porkchop on cases for me....they cover a lil unpredictable for me.....the mutants disrupt that really uniform teenager pimples pin set I like to shoot for....and they are touchy about cold or too much water n grow these fat lil smurf tubslol....but I like them just not those penisenvy ones wtf woula dude wanna grow his boomers to look like dicks anyways..........rumored though elves like these best lmfao my elves like eqs tons trust me....shhhhhh that's a secret

I liked how fast Asians like small thai and Cambodian cover so fast n fruit sorta scaled n pretty but the high is speedy for me n gives me anxiety so I cant grub them everyday when I drive n shit n that sucks ass so I don't grow them a lot.....they all like it hotter than most I messed with but also will not cover right under 80 for me.....

I grew those thai elephantpoop booms before that got massive soft ball size shrooms but just a few would eat a whole cases nutrition and they were not potent for me but really neat how huge........

koi-Samoa and Hawaiian types is pretty but never will fruit evenly for me still I like the way they look.......pretty good positive buzz similar to south n central americans....

Mazapec I think are Mexican and I love the aggressive way they cover but they kinda fruit weird n want to form sclerotia lumps if not perfect when fruited....I like the unique buzz almost like ya drank booze but better..I still grow a few these n call them my drunk monkey booms.....when I eat these for some reason I swerve a little driving stumble walking n nap a lot more but I am really happy. They aren't good for trippin everyday motivation like my EQs because I get clumsy n lazy. But they are nice for chilled fishin or tv marathons.

I grew a couple different pan and azure before and pns scared the fuck out me and grow itty bitty n azures make me sick as death every third time or so even brewin in tea with a pinch a soda tostop that toxin so I probably will never eat them again.....some them pans I grew were dangerous potent n a weird ass way too and trust me if I think a psychedelic makes me feel weird or not right I certainly aint sharing it lol........fuck that duck tapes expensive and Im getting old.....

twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

Favorite cubensis n why?

Post by twilson »

Cow shit mushrooms that grow in Floriduh.

They are a very good high and they are free
If Muley can scruff along i can too.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 496 times
Received Karma : 980 times

Favorite cubensis n why?

Post by Munchy »

Thai x Golden Teacher.. because it's the only kind I ever grew.
thaixgoldenteacher.jpg
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

Favorite cubensis n why?

Post by twilson »

I don't know if those are the cow shit mushrooms I'm talking about munchy but they look the same.
If Muley can scruff along i can too.

sockme

Favorite cubensis n why?

Post by sockme »

he he he thanks guys your cool....interesting I haven't ever grew spores from a known hybrid let alone two that geographically different.....I wonder if they had hybrid vigor like sometimes sat/indi hybrids do? hmmn neat....I like thinkin when it don't hurt......lol them wild cowshit shroom cubensis ya get in fl are likely some sorta gulf coast type hybrid......north American booms are good they just don like to flush al at once in large amounts so for casing birdseed they are a challenge to yield much for me...they are very happy n positive sorta not too racey not so drunken but they all make ya fart a bunch.........well they do me......its hard to find wild shrooms growing on pasteured livestock manure anymore cuz almost all the grain n feed is heavily treated with potent ass chemical fungicides....really sad.....not on purpose but around Colo even ya want free pastured horses he he he check under the trees during the rainy spring n fall.....lol or innoc your compost with myc few times a season n you'll have them, all over your garden n weed n everywhere ya use the compost if you are for real organic and have a great biobalance they are healthy n way cool surprises.....hell I grew them in lizard terrariums n shit..he he he

jesus

Favorite cubensis n why?

Post by jesus »

My fav out of what I have grown so far is Penis Envy. It's more potent by about 2x. It seems to be more steady of a ride, as in doesnt really come in waves as much. It's supposed to be a mutant Amazonian (Amazonians look cool as fuck to me too). I grew EQs for a while and one other I cant even remember until I got hooked on PE as a strain.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Favorite cubensis n why?

Post by MadMoonMan »

one mellows me out so i lounge out in front of my woodstove and relax to Pink Floyd David Gilmoe on strat pac

I'm so loving his devastating intensity

teeth gritting

hangin on .......

doooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Favorite cubensis n why?

Post by MadMoonMan »

woah..

Redeemanal Features.

Its what wasted mindset says

Its 3:115 am in then morinin.

What year is it?
Anyone for tea?

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Favorite cubensis n why?

Post by MadMoonMan »

brfain damage man

brain damage big time

thumbs up

staggers off horse.

falls face first to the ground

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Favorite cubensis n why?

Post by MadMoonMan »

Go ask Alice when she's ten feet tall.