Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Newbie because at my age I don't have a hook up lol

Post by Butcher Bob »

I love this thread. :)

I like the taste of regular mushrooms, so the cubes seem fine to me. The only reason I hold them in my mouth is for faster delivery...but I've been beginning to wonder if it's even worth the effort. I like the chocolate milkshake idea....bro was thinking smoothie.

Two things we do to maximize effect...
- We try not to eat anything for aboot three hours prior to taking them...so as to allow the gut to focus on absorbing the psilocin, rather than digestion of food.
- We drink the OJ for the vitamin C...which I understand helps your body connect with the psilocin. I don't remember the technical jargon explaining the process, I just remember reading it several places.:p

If you're throwing the mushrooms out after steeping, aren't you losing some of the goodness you're looking for?...or is it too small an amount to be significant?

Was thinking you could fashion a "teabag" from a coffee filter Ripper. That way you could more easily squeeze out every last drop when you remove them...but maybe they wouldn't steep as well...hmm, not sure on that one...just a thought.

Hero's dose is 5+ gms Oldjoints...so you've been there. I'm pretty comfortable doing 2-3 gms recreationally. I'm beginning to think I'm going to need at least 7 to attain my goal. I don't want it to be just a strong party trip...I want to go down the fukking rabbit hole.

The other aspect I haven't decided on yet is sense stimulation. Comfortable place and setting, noted. But what aboot visuals?...I'm not sure they'd even be needed. Or how aboot audio?...could be music, or shaman singing like is used in the ayahuasca ceremonies. Or should I just go the sensory deprivation route?...minimizing sensory input.

No thoughts on the micro-dosing? :dunno:

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Psilocy ... _lemon_tek" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default. ... ts&t=25347" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments ... ilohuasca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:loony: :twisted:
awoken the right way

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

Butcher Bob wrote: The other aspect I haven't decided on yet is sense stimulation. Comfortable place and setting, noted. But what aboot visuals?...I'm not sure they'd even be needed. Or how aboot audio?...could be music, or shaman singing like is used in the ayahuasca ceremonies. Or should I just go the sensory deprivation route?...minimizing sensory input.

No thoughts on the micro-dosing? :dunno:
As far as audio and visual stimulation: Some find soothing waterfall or rain sounds or surf breaking on a beach a great relaxing thing while tripping. Music for some is a little much, everyone is different. Some people prefer to close themselves in while others like to be free and explore.
Mood has a lot to do with things also, I only use to trip if I was in a happy playful state. Tripping for me never worked well if I was depressed or in a bad state of mind.

As far as micro- dosing, I don’t think it’s the vitamin C but the acidity in citrus that helps the effect.....

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

deran wrote: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Psilocy ... _lemon_tek" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oldjoints wrote:...I don’t think it’s the vitamin C but the acidity in citrus that helps the effect.....
Yeah, I'm aware of the tek to help convert the psilocybin to psilocin, but that's not what I'm referring to. What I recall was something aboot how vitamin C helps the psilocin attach to whatever it attaches to, to cause the effects. I think I saw it in a Paul Stamets lecture. I will have to look and see if I can find it again.

deran wrote: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default. ... ts&t=25347" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments ... ilohuasca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I knew there was something aboot MAOIs affecting the intensity. I am not yet familiar enough with it, so it is on the table for future study. However I was not aware of throwing DMT into the mix as well. This is all going to be very interesting to study up on.:)

Oldjoints wrote:...everyone is different.
Boy you are not kidding there.:p Gave bro a list of 20 movies I thought would be hilarious to watch...he didn't think any would be good. Gave him a list of 50 tunes I thought were appropriate...he only liked 2 of them. We have however agreed that 9/10 Moody Blues tunes are great for tripping.

The hero dose is going to be more of an introspective experience...I'm not looking to explore anything outside my mind too much...I do not intend to be very active.

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

I only grew mushies for a couple years and what I learned was I was much better at growing bacteria than I was mycelium. So if you need help making green jars I’m your man.....

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

so heres the plan
and im probably gonna have to grow em myself

my next trips going to an ounce plus

probably safer in the warmer months
you can get fucked up lingering outside winters here and who knows

going to have at least another ounce on me

no history of getting sick eating them but i aint going to let it get in between me and the next intent use

wonder what different opinions I will have...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

From my understanding, less than 5% of the populous is prone to puking...and if it's going to happen, it will happen shortly after ingesting.
You do a Z and I wanna know how that goes.:p

Bro's started an experiment...
He mixed up:
- 1 part vermiculite
- 1 part worm castings
- 1 part spent cake material
Then spread it out in a meatloaf sized pan, sealed the top with tin foil, and put it in the tub.
He's going to let 'em sit for a week, then remove the foil and see if they will pin.

The cake grow is completed now.
A couple cakes didn't produce shit on the 3rd dunk...
...one cake went 5 dunks...
...most were worthwhile for 3 dunks.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

you guys loading your own syringes now?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2159 times
Received Karma : 1584 times

Post by ripper5 »

Hello all!
Ben I might be working on that. I have a weak print on foil that's a month old now.
Bob that sounds like a plan. :tup: Hope it works out. I might try the small tubs.
It's tea time. :emp: With the tea you can do anything. You can guzzle it and achieve the hero's level, or drink half and then sip occasionally for what some of us would consider a more enjoyable as well as a bit longer lasting ride. :toker1:
Ive got to find my seeds as I have no grows going. Lucky enough, a friend helped out with a little Bubba Kush stash & some "grassroots, Pelirroja" ... :woohoo:

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

ripper5 wrote:Bob that sounds like a plan. :tup: Hope it works out. I might try the small tubs.
Talked to bro last night. He pulled the foil off the pans Friday...said there were a couple spindly mushrooms already trying to grow. Figure we should know within a week if they are going to produce anything or not.

He's on to the next batch. Think he's getting another tub setup to do a bed grow in...going to inoculate two bags with Penis Envy to mix in it. And I think he's getting more B+ and another strain to do more cakes. He was still debating with himself as I was talking to him on the phone.:p