Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Newbie because at my age I don't have a hook up lol

Post by Butcher Bob »

Kidding?....not nearly as much as your choice of music. :winky:

Couple days for me Ben. Bro always talks aboot a hangover effect...I never really felt that, until now. Even with the 7g I felt fine the next day, maybe a little more uplifted than normal, but basically fine. This time I felt the "hangover" for two days. Not unpleasant like an alcohol hangover, just very fuzzy feeling. The worst part was immediately afterwards...the dryness in the back of my throat and nasal cavity from the 'chanting'. I wish I would have taped myself...would be interesting to see what I was doing and listen to the 'chanting' part sober. I was hoping to feel some kind of "reset" from the experience, but no such luck. No revelations either. Maybe that's because I try to work myself into a blankness mindset beforehand. Perhaps I should have some questions on my mind next time.

If anyone else does the hero, please try to capture your experience in writing soon after...I would luv to hear how it goes for other folks.:)

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

im actually talking about hours
the 6 hours and past
I looked in the mirrors and id never seen my eyes so dialated

plus I was sweating rather profusely
its wasn't skin crawling

it was skins senses just enhanced
like your vision hearing and nose are duriong

always take a good shower before you dose
well
id suggest it
but noticing I smelled was an interesting part of a couple of my times

mabe extend weeks of microdozing
followed by big events?

then mabe your not really hero'ing it?

theres that kinda creepy black guy who likes to wear robes
hes got a regiment and following
and their doing 20 30 grams at a time
and probably more

curious

how would you describe this reset your anticipating?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

The way I understand it, trauma to the brain, whether mental (PTSD) or from concussive force (accidents, fighting, etc.), can cause the neural connections in the brain to change by remapping pathways, which can impede it's functionality. Currently psychedelics are being studied as a method of resetting that change back to the normal pathways. One of the main symptoms that a change has occurred is that the individual becomes overly cynical and is often angry. I had always thought it was the fuk'd up nature of society that made me that way, but at 18 I did have an accident where I tried to bite my steering wheel (knocking out 3 teeth) and head butted the windshield. So I have considered the possibility that my attitude may have been caused by a remapping event. That is the main reason I am exploring the hero dose...to see if I notice any improvement in functionality. Just a shot in the dark really.:dunno:

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Oh boy, me and the mushroom man got into it last night. :slappy:

Since the 14g dose, I've needed 3-5g for recreational adventures...a 1g dose no longer does much for me. Last night I wanted to trip hard, but not quite to hero dose levels. So I did a little experiment...I mixed strains. Previously I had done a 3g dose of Penis Envy, and then bumped it with 2g of Hawaiian two and a half hours later, which had some great visual effects after the bump. So this time I did the same ratio, but all at once. I got dinner ready...ate the 'shrooms, washing them down with OJ...took a multi-vitamin...and proceeded to eat dinner. I was unable to complete the meal, because at 20 minutes in, I was already starting to trip my balls off.

I'm not sure what it is aboot big doses, but they make me very congested. My eyes start watering like I'm bawling...my nasal cavity gets plugged up...and my lungs feel like they're full of fluid. IRL I'm dealing with this shit...wiping my eyes, blowing my nose, coughing shit up. But at the same time I am also in another realm...my eyes are shut and I am having extreme difficulty breathing. The Mushroom man is projecting the thought...everything is fine, relax. Being in two different realms at the same time is difficult enough to comprehend, now add to that, that in one of them I am seeing things from different perspectives at the same time. As I am struggling to breath, my eyes pop open...I see this from both the perspective of being the entity opening their eyes, and also from the perspective of looking at the being opening their eyes. What I see is the Mushroom man trying to drown/smother/suffocate me. 'Me' was having no part of that, as I witness me leave me. This part I am experiencing from three perspectives...a third person view...me, the being getting smothered...and me, the being that left my body.

Now the Mushroom man is slow with deliberate movements, but he can 'blink' from place to place. The 'me' that left my body is a black gaseous/solid form that moves very quickly. That form popped out of my body, looked at the Mushroom man trying to smother me, and attacked him with a ferociousness and viciousness that is almost incomprehensible. No matter how hard the Mushroom man tried to evade 'me' by blinking away, 'me' was on him like stink on shit. After thrashing him for a bit, 'me' stopped going after the Mushroom man. Things then became better.

At first I thought the Mushroom man was trying to kill me, but upon reflection I don't think that is the case. My experiences with psychedelics is that they reveal things to you. So I think the Mushroom man was simply trying to show me something. I get the impression that we are beings that we can not comprehend...that they are extremely powerful...and that they hate these meat puppets (bodies) that they are confined by. True or not, it makes for a very interesting trip...and a good story. :)

social_misfit
needs karma

Post by social_misfit »

Butcher Bob wrote:
At first I thought the Mushroom man was trying to kill me, :)
Glad he did not :)

nice to see you Bob

peace and be safe

Dequilo

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Hey Dequilo :)
Hpoe all is well.

Six weeks of abstention....3 grams...eh.
Considering maybe 10 New Years eve....if that don't yank my chain, an extended lengthy seperation will be in order.

dequelo
good karma
good karma
Received Karma : 4 times

Post by dequelo »

Butcher Bob wrote:Hey Dequilo :)
Hpoe all is well.

Six weeks of abstention....3 grams...eh.
Considering maybe 10 New Years eve....if that don't yank my chain, an extended lengthy seperation will be in order.

I remembered my Dequelo password

stoner moment for sure

growing the weed

it is all good a member reminded me of here

so I thought I would say hello

UB?

all the best

Dequilo
Marx Defined The Classes, Kalashnikov Made Them Equal

Better to be Judged by Twelve than Carried by Six

"It is easier to rob by setting up a bank, than by holding up a bank clerk."

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Hey Ripper, have you done a second go round yet?
...or are you still working on consuming the first? :toker1:

Bro finally finished his second...after a bitch of a time trying. :p
First batch didn't inoculate. Initially we thought maybe the spores or grain mix got too hot at some point in delivery...because it was the end of summer and quite hot out. Second batch, what little inoculated, failed to fully inoculate. At this point we were suspect of the grain mix. Third batch finally saw some production, but it was still aboot 30% less than expected...and then there were personal issues that caused an early shut down. But, in the end, he managed to pull a half pound. Tons of Burmese...some Golden Teacher, B+, and Penis Envy...and some PKTek (?), which is a new one for us. :)

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2187 times
Received Karma : 1606 times

Post by ripper5 »

Haven't gotten started on a second yet. Still hope to soon though. I wanna try the bags you did. As well probably a few jars. Waiting on funds atm.

Enjoyed re-reading the discussion just prior here. What I did a couple years ago was enough to trip once a week from end of August thru New Years. Never did a 7 gram dose let alone a 14 gram. :laugh: most of the time I would just do a handful not sure the dosage. Some things I learned along the way 1) shroom trips are shorter, and come down quicker, than acid. 2) Shrooms seem more attuned to nature and aura experiences. Glowing. Acid on the other hand I would describe as more neon psychedelic melting trails.

Since then, I was fortunate enough to be gifted a small dose once. I didn't think it was going to be enough to feel anything but, it turned out to be a nice ride. Mild but definitely enjoyable. Popped in the Doors DVD and had a blast.