rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Is the news real? Covid19 meets covid45

Post by rSin »

Conservatives are going to shit when they realiye how many minorities have been quietly stocking up for decades and are more than up to facing off with them. Their going to be fucked for not keeping another MLK around...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

dill786 wrote:
smokebreaks wrote:Buckle up boys and girls, shit is about to go off the rails
do you have enough ammo though!?
I think so. A couple thousand rounds for me at least.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Be sure to have a number of rolls of atheletic tape so when your low on ammo, you can take the blade of your lawnmower off and come up with a reasonable machete. Cuz your more than likely to need one...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 974 times
Received Karma : 765 times

Post by dill786 »

rSin wrote:Be sure to have a number of rolls of atheletic tape so when your low on ammo, you can take the blade of your lawnmower off and come up with a reasonable machete. Cuz your more than likely to need one...

thats a great idea i would have never thought of that....

theres lots of vids on youtube by preppers called "wshtf" ( when shit hits the fan ) and what kind of weapons you should buy for when shit hits the fan..

ps.. you cant talk about weapons on this forum???
Kuchisabishii

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 930 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:Always suspected he was taking a vaccine prematurely.
Wasn't it previously suspected that he was taking the Hydroxy as a prophylactic treatment? :confused:

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 517 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

dill786 wrote:ps.. you cant talk about weapons on this forum???
I don't see why not. A lot of Americans assume Aussies have no guns, but I've got a few and would probably have more if I had time to shoot them all.

I like talking about guns :toker1:

For a SHTF scenario you'd probably want an AR15 or similar in .223/5.56mm as ammo availability won't be a problem. I don't see much point in having a 7.62x39mm AK, but a 7.62x51mm Nato (AKA 308 Winchester) bolt rifle might be handy for a bit more firepower and should be easier to find ammo for in the US. I prefer 6.5mm Creeedmoor (which I have), but finding ammo for it is harder.

You'll want a 9mm handgun and/or semi-auto carbine for close-in – again, ammo is easy to find. And then you might want a .22 long rifle for hunting food which doesn't make too much noise. A shotgun might be handy, too, or possibly an over-and-under .22/.410 survival gun. But you can only carry so many guns, and a .223 covers most bases.

Of course, I doubt any other country would ever try to invade the US as that would be madness. They've got the most armed civilian population in the world. So if the SHTF in the US, then you'd probably be fighting amongst yourselves.
Licensed to Krill

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

Well, I don’t see why we couldn’t discuss, I mean we’ve still got free speech and all but let’s not get too carried away.

Lord knows and the ATF does too, I’ve got plenty of ‘em ‘cause that’s what we Americans do.

I will say that 9mm ammo is getting hard to come by as is most all handgun ammo at the moment but that’s why I stocked up long ago. Currently TulAmmo —Russian junk is going for close to $40 USD for a box of 50 rounds, Winchester and Hornady are even more if you can happen to find it.

Lots of retailers are putting limits on purchases and it seems that most of the shooting shops are very low on inventory at the moment.

A friends family owns an armory company and they can’t get parts at the moment to make their AK’s which has been a business mainstay for years so now they’re resorting to importing from Romania and they’re not bad guns but $900 for a $300 toy is getting a little ridiculous too.

I do want to find me one of these thou.

GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by dill786 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
dill786 wrote:ps.. you cant talk about weapons on this forum???
I don't see why not. A lot of Americans assume Aussies have no guns, but I've got a few and would probably have more if I had time to shoot them all.

I like talking about guns :toker1:

For a SHTF scenario you'd probably want an AR15 or similar in .223/5.56mm as ammo availability won't be a problem. I don't see much point in having a 7.62x39mm AK, but a 7.62x51mm Nato (AKA 308 Winchester) bolt rifle might be handy for a bit more firepower and should be easier to find ammo for in the US. I prefer 6.5mm Creeedmoor (which I have), but finding ammo for it is harder.

You'll want a 9mm handgun and/or semi-auto carbine for close-in – again, ammo is easy to find. And then you might want a .22 long rifle for hunting food which doesn't make too much noise. A shotgun might be handy, too, or possibly an over-and-under .22/.410 survival gun. But you can only carry so many guns, and a .223 covers most bases.

Of course, I doubt any other country would ever try to invade the US as that would be madness. They've got the most armed civilian population in the world. So if the SHTF in the US, then you'd probably be fighting amongst yourselves.
nice choice there with the AR15 one of the most common firearms in US, everyone has them i noticed, i personally like the Chinese SKS(surplus) they are old manfaucterd in 1957 but they are cheap and work well and they are not hard to maintain and you can use it as a hunting rifle, can easily shoot caribou or elk with it, only $400

as a handgun i like the 9mm berettas, as for a shotgun i would like the Remington 870 magnum

ps, i have never fired a gun EVER, i held and AK47 when i was in peshawar, this mujahideen guy was having tea and i asked if i could pose with the AK and he let me.. and i live in UK so no much chance of buying a legit gun either, but ive been keeping an eye on whats happening in america and noticed queues outside gunstores and people prepping food etc o i started watching YT vids on guns and ammo, i noticed there a lots of surplus guns in the world from almost every eastern european country seems to make decent firearms.

Last edited by dill786 on Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kuchisabishii

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

D824BC81-CDA2-4F22-BE91-BCF6AA5AD3C5.jpeg
They're fun toys.

If you’re looking for a great shotgun, I suggest the Mossberg 940

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by dill786 »

^ that mossberg is madness. no cunt is coming near you if youre holding that lol
Kuchisabishii