Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

seen the littlesis research database?

Post by bentech »

About LittleSis
LittleSis is a free database detailing the connections between powerful people and organizations. We bring transparency to influential social networks by tracking the key relationships of politicians, business leaders, lobbyists, financiers, and their affiliated institutions. We help answer questions such as:

Who do the wealthiest Americans donate their money to?
Where did White House officials work before they were appointed?
Which lobbyists are married to politicians, and who do they lobby for?
All of this information is public, but scattered. We bring it together in one place. Our data derives from government filings, news articles, and other reputable sources. Some data sets are updated automatically; the rest is filled in by our user community. More Features »

LittleSis lets you see past the news headlines and tired debates
Who are the movers and shakers behind the bailouts, government contracts, and new policies? We’re working around the clock to stock LittleSis with information about bigwigs who make the news, and their connections to those who don't. For updates and analysis visit our blog, Eyes on the Ties »

LittleSis is meant to support the work of journalists, watchdogs, and grassroots activists.
We're bringing together a community of citizens who believe in transparency and accountability where it matters most. We're looking for researchers, programmers, artists and organizers to lend a hand. Get Involved »

LittleSis is built and maintained by a nonprofit think-and-do tank.
LittleSis is a project of Public Accountability Initiative, a 501(c)3 organization focused on corporate and government accountability. We receive financial support from foundations and benefit from free software written by the open source community. Our Team »

https://littlesis.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

The littlesis link is unavailable. but i was able to find this working link, fwiw

http://public-accountability.org/research/littlesis/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

I haven't seen it either but lets compare research notes. Those I've tracked are:

Top 5 most powerful "families" not in order of importance but that may follow as well as some of their sordid history.

1. Mayer Amschel Rothschild

2. John Pierpont Morgan

3. Prescott Sheldon Bush

4. Dupont de Nemours - Dupont family

5. Rockefeller

Who really controls the world?
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.