dont mind me

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

dont mind me

Post by bentech »

but i was just reading and thinking

this underwater resort was advertising that its underwater accomadation could be raised to the surface in an emergency

begs several questions

chief of which is WHEN this lift to the surface gets stuck,
are they equiped to over come the impediment
and yank it up and clear?

is this designed to work if say some cataclism floods a third of their habitat immediately?

or just in case they spring leak they dont have enough buckets for

would take alot of gear and energy to drag that torid underwater
and given idealisms like no leaks or catestrophys
it wouldnt get used much

wonder if the equipment to pull that life preserver down to underwater is kept onsight

they mention the mode would be used for maintanence, so im thinking yet

but i still wonder if they got the gear to yank that think topside if it fails to rise up as ideally planned by the guy who installed the "failsafe" and swear by it

http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/underwate ... -down.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Cat Jockey
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

dont mind me

Post by Cat Jockey »

bentech wrote:but i was just reading and thinking

this underwater resort was advertising that its underwater accomadation could be raised to the surface in an emergency

begs several questions

chief of which is WHEN this lift to the surface gets stuck,
are they equiped to over come the impediment
and yank it up and clear?
That's like an emergency^2. Shit hits the fan and you gotta surface, and then the shit hits the fan again. If that shit is happening, there is someone in that contraption that has some really bad Ju-Ju, and that is the Universe stepping in, and, well, ain't shit ya can do about that. Sheesh, benny, it's like you are writing a movie script for Bruce Willis, or sumpin' ...
is this designed to work if say some cataclism floods a third of their habitat immediately?
See the above about bad Ju-Ju ...
or just in case they spring leak they dont have enough buckets for
Well, it is time to pretend you are in a sinking car, roll down a window, hold your breath, and swim like hell.
would take alot of gear and energy to drag that torid underwater
How, Bout they build it in sections. They could also build it heavy to counter the bouyncy. How ever the fuck you spell 'floats' with a 'b'.
and given idealisms like no leaks or catestrophys
it wouldnt get used much
Fuck me, benny. Ya always gotta work in how everything sucks, lol. Mr. Optimist, eh? Life isn't a Bruce Willis movie.
... so im thinking yet ...
You certainly are. And about some pretty random shit. I want some of what yer smokin', lol. Looks like you have some competition, MadMoonMan, or something like that. Fuck, man, you are like the Energizer Fuckin' Bunny with your politics. Well over a decade, now, and still a bazillion benny threads, lol. It is a shame you do not devote that energy into Research that is a more deep and broad, and shines a clearer light on Reality, so that you understand that all of this left/right political bickering is useless and a waste of energy. Before you and I can fight it out about how our government should function, first with have to gain control of it ...

All of this is so much deeper, older and crazier than most could imagine. We live in very, very dangerous Spiritual times right now, benny. A point of no return is being approached ...

What's shakin', benny. I found myself missing you and thought I would stop by, lol ...
One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothing can beat teamwork.

-Seldom Seen Smith

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

dont mind me

Post by bentech »

ya, the gandhi gig didnt work out...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader