How the Liberals were fooled by the Leftists

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
roller24
Technical Admin
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: kitchen door admin

Post by roller24 »

Liberal, an adjective meaning "free", derived from the word Libre, one reason you never pay for LibreOffice. It is "free".
The term didn't take on a noun form, until it was applied as a moniker for American politicians who adhered to a liberal interpretation of
the Constitution of the united States.
The earliest people I recall being termed liberals, were primarily Democrats of the 'hip' persuasion. They advocated for freedom to say and live how they deemed best for their lives, regardless of whether that lifestyle, fell within the cultural norms of the uptight and restricted middle, and upper classes. Live and let Live would be a good summation of this philosophy.
Politically, they naturally favored peace over war, unity over bigotry, and love over fear. They were anti-establishment, therefore anti-authoritarian rule. They were "free".
Now along come the leftists whose ideologies are not "free", but "totally authoritarian". Communism which is the foundation of leftism, is a much further degree of "authoritarian", than even the bleached BVD brief wearing individuals that serve as the iconic, conservative, American stereotype. They sold their ideology to the liberals by offering them what they desired most..."free". Free health care, Free food, Free Educations, all paid for by "The Man".
The leftists added a new word, "progressive", so now the progressive liberals believed they were on a righteous path to making a world where, everyone lived in harmony and poverty was obliterated. A good world.
The leftists, in order to maintain there merger, knew full well that the "free" would have to be...put to the side. This was accomplished by taking an issue of personal freedom, and coat-tailing that issue into an authoritarian bureaucracy. Individual freedoms once bestowed upon us inalienable rights, were now legislated, enumerated, and enforced by threat of harm. We now had "civil rights".
Historically, censorship has always been viewed as a tyrannical power grab. Ignore that, and know in your heart, that this time...this time ,it is a righteous defense of the public's health.

roller24
Technical Admin
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by roller24 »

After the Civil Rights act was signed by the bigot Texan President Johnson, he was rumored to have rationalized his action by remarking that it would secure every ni----- vote for the next 50 years. Ironically, this is about the same time welfare recipients became encouraged to have children by substantial increases of entitlements per child. This did nothing to spur the poor into working hard to improve their situation. The men would father children with a woman and not marry her, so she could get better benefits. The family unit dissipated into rarity. Urban life has been on the decline ever since. The poor have lost their freedom in exchange for thug life.
Here comes abortion to appease the liberal female. Fully backed by law and supreme court precedent. The progressive liberal woman was now free to fuck freely with no fear of consequence. This further decapitated the family structure. No unwanted pregnancies mean no pregnancy marriages. Raise your hand if you married because of a pregnancy. :fubird:
Stepping stone three was the homosexuals and promotion media campaign and psyop. I still don't think they have finished exploiting human sexuality.
Yet further evidence that they seem to be really anti-biologically correct family structure. Why was this blatantly rammed through our mental processes?
Historically, censorship has always been viewed as a tyrannical power grab. Ignore that, and know in your heart, that this time...this time ,it is a righteous defense of the public's health.

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

You've just answered a whole set of questions I have had for quite some time.
I am disengaged politically. And always wondered how some terminology came to be.

One book that comes to mind when I think about how the world is these days is by Aldous Huxly.

" A Brave New World "

It gives me extreme goosebumps. But if you've heard some of the young kids talk these days it is very very raunchy and I blame this on the media.
They are the biggest conglomerate of propaganda ever.

Feeding the children bullshit while the system either occupies the parents time or divides them.
And then inevitably controlling through politics.

It's all connected

roller24
Technical Admin
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by roller24 »

OCCUPY WALL STREET.. the revolution that never was.

This scenario of misused logic has baffled me for decades.
99% vs the 1%
A "liberal" cause for sure, to break up the globalist corporate and banking cartel that extorts money from the working class through every underhanded method of monopolistic trade practices, predatory lending, theft of 3rd world resources and human rights abuses.
A righteous movement that caught the attention of the nation.
However, leftist NGOs quickly poured 1%ers money into the OCCUPY movement, and placed their people in key positions and the movement seemed to just fade away. The liberals were fooled again.
These same NGOs and others infiltrated or created new bigger better causes to distract away from the 99% movement. Having learned along the way.. the global cartel, not only supported the movements with financial resources, they coupled the effort with Public Relation campaigns to project that they too were taking action against the plights of the oppressed. All the while making billions using sweat shop labor, in foreign countries, and denying the American workers vocational opportunity here at home. All for the leftist agenda "authoritarian rule".
Presently the modern "woke" democrat can't seem to consume enough of the globalist's products, globalist media, and yes.. global authoritarianism.

roller24
Technical Admin
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by roller24 »

IF THE SHOE FITS...

The democratic party, is now fully authoritarian, and cares nothing for "liberty" but can now only feed the "authority".
They project words like fascist, dictator, racist, sexist, etc, and then proceed to practice all of those flawed principles in their new
"Cancel Culture".

There is proof of authoritarian rule in quashing of opposing viewpoints.
There is proof of racism in teaching children that white people have some ingrained hatred of others.
There is proof of sexism when you pass over a more qualified male to fill a job opening for a woman.

It's not just the government using these principles but the global corporations have aligned to assist with enforcement in both their hiring and consumer aspects of day to day business. And that is Fascism.

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

"However, leftist NGOs quickly poured 1%ers money into the OCCUPY movement, and placed their people in key positions and the movement seemed to just fade away. The liberals were fooled again."

My generation is retarded. They never understood why the revolution cannot be televised...
Hence why I'm 'alone' :smoke:

roller24
Technical Admin
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by roller24 »

I don't think your generation ever experienced the prequel of today's mass psychosis.
Jimmy Carter was the last true liberal to hold office as POTUS.
His whole term was rife with failures due to that very fact. The banking and Oil oligarchs were too busying legitimizing the petro dollar as the world currency for international trading. While Carter was busy focusing on domestic issues, they manufactured the biggest oil crisis ever. Forced odd/even gas allowance, and took 50 US hostages for the second half of his first term.
The Republicans held power until Clinton was elected, and I believe the leftist stronghold on democratic policy was secured by his administration.
He was more than happy to take favor laden money from all of the banks, corporations, and even found methods for funneling in foreign donations.
Since then the democratic party has been doing the bidding of the UN to assist it in seizing "authority" to govern the entire planet under a single tyrannical Corporate/Legislative co-op body to secure and hold strong their wealth and power.

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

roller24 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:17 am
I don't think your generation ever experienced the prequel of today's mass psychosis.
Jimmy Carter was the last true liberal to hold office as POTUS.
His whole term was rife with failures due to that very fact. The banking and Oil oligarchs were too busying legitimizing the petro dollar as the world currency for international trading. While Carter was busy focusing on domestic issues, they manufactured the biggest oil crisis ever. Forced odd/even gas allowance, and took 50 US hostages for the second half of his first term.
The Republicans held power until Clinton was elected, and I believe the leftist stronghold on democratic policy was secured by his administration.
Well you're thinking is fact. I'm pretty well read and you're educating me in this thread here.

The stuff they taught in school was like a brainwash so we couldn't pay attention to the outside world...
How many animals live in the ocean type stuff. Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean and shit.

And they omit the parts like how he murdered everyone, raped and pillaged...

You know the basics..... Never once taught about tax, politics or elections.

roller24
Technical Admin
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by roller24 »

I've never been able to affiliate with one party or the other since my first solo business venture.
My parents were Goldwater Republicans, so naturally I rebelled to the Democratic mindset.
In 8th grade I went on a bus of Fred Harris supporters to New Hampshire to canvas for the democratic primary.
The only thing I knew about him, was that he supported cannabis legalization, and that was enough for me.
I'm pretty sure we did more damage than good.
On the bright side, I got my finger wet for the first time with my steady at the campaign party.

It was when I found myself in hot water with the IRS that I really started educating myself about the federal govt.
I discovered a twisted menagerie of deception, manipulation, and greed within both parties. The corruption had reached levels
that nothing shy of a rebellion would alter it's course.

Now I vote against things more than for things. I vote against anyone who advocates globalism. Plain and Simple.

All politics are local. No man should govern any other man from a geo that hinders his ability to fully emphasize with that individuals life.

I'm not saying that federalizing into a union of States is bad, but it's authority needs to be vehemently narrowed to only issues that effect truly federal problems, like trade and defense.
It's certainly impossible for a NY lawyer to emphasize with a farmer in Kansas, while he is prohibiting that farmer from obtaining water for his crops to protect a dwindling species of minnows.

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

By globalism are you meaning like one world, one currency type deal?

Pretty sure that if that happens, that's the last action before the Anti-Christ is supposed to be back.

There are a whole list of things the world already accomplished for the AC. I just remember that one being the last one...

DOn't want to throw your thread off topic but have you heard that before??