mintthecoin.org

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

mintthecoin.org

Post by Butcher Bob »

Jesús Malverde wrote:The idea is a kludge...
Not even a kludge...that would imply that while substandard, it works to some degree.
If economic planners understood first principles...
Say it...SAY IT!....Keynesians.

ben ttech wrote:...i never said congress lived up to the charging decree...
Really? Then what the fuk is this...
ben ttech wrote:congress is held to the establishment of a STABLE means of exchange, period
Sure seems like a definitive statement that indicates that is exactly what you said.
i read there isnt an economist expert being quoted who was taught the history or economics
Maybe because QE wasn't used in this country until 2009. And it's use is just making things worse.

I feel like I'm living in a country of morons. We like to live in our imperialistic world...but we don't want to pay for it. Some years ago I researched, wrote, and posted a paper titled 'Paying for...the cost of war', in which I looked at the history of military spending and tax rates, and their effect on national debt. We quit paying for our military actions in 1981, and started financing it with debt. So how has that worked out? Well, on September 10, 2001 Sec. of Defense Donald Rumsfeld announced in a press conference that the DoD had received $2.3 trillion in funds that it could not account for. At that time national debt was around $5.8 trillion...which means around $3.5 trillion was from military costs that could be accounted for, and from all other government operations. Recently the DoD announced that it has been funded $23 trillion that it can not account for. At which time national debt was around $27 trillion...which means around $4 trillion is from military costs that could be accounted for, and from all other government operations. So in the last 20 years, normal government operations have increased national debt by just $.5 trillion, while the other $20.7 trillion of the increase is money the DoD "lost".

Now for the lesson all economists should know, which these MMT nutjobs seem not to have learned, and the Keynesians refuse to acknowledge....Weimar. They've already gone down this road, with disastrous results. It is almost the exact same situation. Germary started with paying for it's war efforts with money...pretty much like we did until 1981. But they were not satisfied with that limitation, so they started financing war efforts with debt...just like we've done for the last 40 years. And when that wasn't enough, they fired up the printing presses...just like these MMT fools want to do now. :facepalm:

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

mintthecoin.org

Post by rSin »

On 911 the attacker didnt dive strait into the pentagon. Nope, the decided to circle around the best missile defence building on the continent to hit a side that had been UParmoured. And in doing so they wiped out the very division that was hard at work about that 2.3 trillion
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

mintthecoin.org

Post by Butcher Bob »

Fortunately they kept backups of all their documentation and information at a different location as well.

Unfortunately that location was WTC bldg #7.

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 385 times
Received Karma : 240 times

mintthecoin.org

Post by ben ttech »

bling bling...

bob
i said im aware of some arcane regulation which give congress the authority

did say they havnt avoid it entirely for nearly a hundred years now...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

mintthecoin.org

Post by Butcher Bob »

More fukkery afoot...

Seems Trump was actually doing something right...preventing the IMF from creating SDRs out of thin air. Now that we've gotten rid of him, the owners can move forward with their plan. Joe 'the lesser of two evils' Biden is fukking you up the ass, as evidenced by his Sec. of Treasury Janet Yellen's letter to the IMF supporting their creation of money out of thin air...

That's something the MSM won't tell you. It's not because they don't know...they had the IMF on to disclose it's plan a decade ago...

In fact this was the whole reason the IMF was created back in the 60's. All because we went off the gold standard.

Whether it's QE, minting coin, or creating SDR out of thin air, they ALL devalue the currency. This works out great for the owners creating that money...but not so well for everyone else.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

mintthecoin.org

Post by Butcher Bob »

<heavy sigh> :facepalm: Morons...everywhere, I see morons.

I see MSNBC and CNN are promoting the 'Russia is the biggest threat to US' idea, and downplaying any threat from China. These muthafukkers treat us like goldfish...like we can't remember what happened five minutes ago. Just for some perspective, we didn't end the cold war because we built more bombs or because we had military superiority...we did so because we crushed them economically. Lesson to be learned?...economic warfare can be far more effective than actual warfare. To this day, Russia is not a threat militarily nor economically.

China on the other hand, is very much aware and capable of effective economic warfare. They have taken a big chunk of the petrodollar status...they are expanding their control in SE Asia...they have overtaken the US as Europe's biggest trading partner...they are helping African countries develop on a massive scale, buying up logistic trade hubs, like airports and shipping ports...and to a certain extent, they are doing the same in several South American countries. I have already given the Weimar example of economic collapse, but China was well aware of such collapses before the western world was. China was the first country to print paper money, which worked out pretty well...until the Mongolians took over, and decided printing up money was a good way to finance their war efforts. This lead to the collapse of the Mongolian empire. China regularly manipulates it's money supply to prevent causing the inflation that causes this type of economic collapse...when graphed, you can easily see they do this every 7 to 10 years.

When I try to point these things out to my family, the TDS kicks in and they immediately start treating me like a Trumper. I've never based an opinion on anything Trump ever said...I am a numbers guy, I look at statistics and history to base my opinions on. It just so happens, despite all his faults, Trump was right aboot China being our main adversary, not Russia. And therein lies the problem...peoples' hatred of Trump, blinds them from reality. History has been painfully clear...financing war by printing money leads to economic collapse, without exception. So now we are not reducing troops in Germany, we are not leaving Afghanistan, we are increasing boots and bombs in Syria, we are increasing bombing in Somalia, we are continuing our genocide in Yemem, and we are substantially increasing our saber rattling towards Russia, Iran, and North Korea for no apparent reason. Now that we have gotten rid of Trump, THIS is what we are doing....and to finance it, we're just going to print money non-stop. Biden's new budget has a huge increase for the military, but the media is reporting it as a "reduction from Trump spending trends"...because the PERCENTAGE increase to the military budget was less than under Trump.

Fun fact: As of March 31, of the money supply in existance, 40% of it was created within the last year.

But I guess if Powell says printing money doesn't cause inflation...

...that increases to money supply are not important...

...then it must be so. Right?...he wouldn't lie to us, would he?

Well, maybe he does actually believe what he is spewing. But personally I find that rather hard to believe. If I can see this stuff plain as day, then certainly he knows these things too. Maybe it's what he ISN'T telling us...which leads us right back to M (money supply). The Treasury started providing M1, M2, and M3 statistics on a weekly basis (with a 10 day lag) in 1971. That date should ring a bell...it is the year the US ended the gold standard. If you have a fiat currency, you need money supply statistics to make sound economic decisions. In 2006, Bernanke ended M3 reporting...the first step to limit information. And now we get to why Powell said what he did...the Treasury is altering how it will be reporting M1 and M2 from here on out. It will now be monthly (with a 1 month lag)...it will be a moving average rather than point in time...and the information will be more difficult to access. This guy does a pretty good job detailing the ramifications...

mistergrafik

mintthecoin.org

Post by mistergrafik »

Butcher Bob wrote:These muthafukkers treat us like goldfish...
These Muthrfuckers! Got me Spliffed out ! Old Chinese ladies touring neighborhoods looking innocent near beach homes aren't on Vacation ... they are going to buy that house next door! And the one across the street - Economic warefare & also what happens when they own vast amounts of America Real Estate?

For all women and men with hope -
Open your eyes, you no longer can float.

You're sinking and drinking the powdered water.
Going to make you choke!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ < snip

He lives in a four by two glass box that reminds me of my head.
I wish my floor would have rocks, but it's covered with puddles instead.

If I could be him, life would be great -
I could erase this permanent frown;
I wouldn't even be held down by my own weight.

I woke up, walked to the tank to hear his thoughts on yesterday...

"How was it?", I asked and after a tap on the glass...

He looked my way then gave me this depressed expression and pressed his best just to say;

"Besides the tides and the grey skies, it was ok!"

I said

"Hey mister fish, you did all that you wish... You got nothing to complain about while hanging out in this abyss"

And he replied

"Well existence is bliss, there's so much that you missed. Besides get off the trip, happiness is just a myth"

I said

"Living in water is extremely more peaceful than life confined to a mind blinded by evil, and forced to see through these two peep holes.
It seems I've redeemed freedom, not being limited by walls; But that only means I qualify as ground for the sky when it falls.
That only means I qualify as ground for the sky when it falls.
That only means I qualify as ground for the sky when it falls.
That only means I qualify as ground for the sky when it falls."

But Mr. Fish just laughed as I went on and on and on...
So I interrupted his chuckle, putting up a middle finger,
And he boldly told me it's too bad I'm such a thinker.

So Arrogantly I asked "How could someone think too much?"

He added that insanity lingers and thoughts brought me to the brink of such -
He said:

"You live inside a head that reminds me of my glass box.
And everyone's the same; all brains are contained by your reality frame and chained to the terrain,
it's trained not to change and once you see what I've explained you hit the jackpot".

At that very moment it was like my eyes really opened!
The air that previously surrounded me was now an ocean -
Still totally invisible except for minor pieces of debris...
Then Mr. Fish pushed up to the glass and he looked just like me!

My whole world spun around, I didn't understand; I realized I was no longer a man.
So I thought about what he said and asked him what was going on and he said,

"You didn't know it but you were the fish all along"

He said,

"Congratulations, you did it, you broke free
You're just a fish, like the rest of humanity"

Now it took me a long time to get adjusted to this tank...
But now I know what I am, and so to that man I give thanks!

I've always lived inside this glass box that reminds him of his head,
It just goes to show you that your mind is your own monster.
Reality is what you make it, and if you take it away;
You're just a fish, like me, swimming in the powdered water

- Eyedea

:smoke:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

mintthecoin.org

Post by bentech »

Butcher Bob wrote:<heavy sigh> :facepalm: Morons...everywhere, I see morons.
1971. That date should ring a bell...

most of us know it as the year nixon sold capitalism to the chinese...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

mintthecoin.org

Post by bentech »

mistergrafik wrote:
Butcher Bob wrote:These muthafukkers treat us like goldfish...
ladies touring neighborhoods looking innocent near beach homes aren't on Vacation ... they are going to buy that house next door! And the one across the street - Economic warefare & also what happens when they own vast amounts of America Real Estate?

the 80's was the decade of the japanese doing as much
the valuation of the sq ft cost in toyko was daunting
they had money to throw around everywhere

but
look at them now

the chinese have eons of wisdom to draw from
and after they shook off our opium wars

the smartest thing was kicking us the fuck out

africa will eventually rule the world
given its broad spectrum of resource

china is aiming for being the operating system of that future enivitability...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

mistergrafik

mintthecoin.org

Post by mistergrafik »

bentech wrote: africa will eventually rule the world
given its broad spectrum of resource
Jah Chosen

:smoke: